Slowly giving up

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon runs outside to follow Eunjung, 

" Unnie ! Wait !" She runs ahead to stop the Baekgu " I'm sorry. "

" Sorry ? " Eunjung clenches her jaw, " I'm tired of hearing it. "

" Please don't leave " Jiyeon holds her hand, and looks at her intensely.

Eunjung almost give up again,but she feels like she has been hurting herself by letting Jiyeon do this to her over and over again. " I I know it's hard to come out to your father, but why do you have to act like that infront of that guy?? Do you like him ?? " 

Jiyeon did not answer her right away.

" you do like him !" Eunjung is starting to lose her patience

" A-ani !! Trust me !" Jiyeon shooks her head roughly, 

" I don't know Ji. " Eunjung removes her grip to her hand " I'm just too tired. Lets just talk some other time "

" you're tired ?? Because I can't scream to the world that you're my girlfriend !?.... have you ever consider my feelings ?? damn it Eunjung, I'm still trying to process everything! I'm sorry if you feel like I'm too selfish trying to hide this relationship! But did you think of what your parents and sister might say ? how my father would react with this huh?? " She breathes heavily and tries to keep her voice down " hey dad I'm dating my bestfriend!" Jiyeon quoted " do you think he'll be cool about it ?? And can you say that to your family? Especially your sister?? "

Eunjung curled her forehead " I wasn't forcing you to tell them about us this soon, but atleast think about my feelings,did you really have to act so sweet around him ?? And you let go of my hand the moment you saw him, how'd you expect me to react?? " Eunjung rests her back on the car's compartment " I wish that I hadn't feel this kind of love to you, we shouldn't be fighting like this. " 

Jiyeon frowns at Eunjung's statement, " So you regret falling inlove with me ? " 

Eunjung looks down " sometimes " 


Jiyeon feels her heart twisting, it sure is painful to hear that from Eunjung " well, I don't " she just left Eunjung outside, 


Jiyeon's POV

I can't believe her, I know she's jealous but wasn't it too much to say that she regrets loving me?? 

" Ji dinner's --" Jiyeon disregards her father's invitation and stomps her feet up to her room. 

" What's wrong with that kid? " Myungsoo looked at Hyo 

" Maybe she's on her period. Give her some time, she'll go down here later. " 


Even when the sun starts setting off, she didn't go down her room, and Myungsoo felt sorry for Seungho. Even when they had to him out, she didn't even peak from her window. 

" She's not even texting me !" Jiyeon tried everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter