In their memories

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eunjung sits on their bed while Jiyeon lies on her legs " Hey babe-" Jiyeon squeezes Eunjung's cheeks when she hears that corny eanderment again.

 

" I told you not to call me that!! " She stretches it and squeezes it back.

 

"Fhine. Jush lesh me go" Eunjung said while Jiyeon's making fun of her, the Dino lets go when she said that.

 

" There's a creepy guy standing outside my unit earlier, and I asked him what he wants and he said that he knows something about my past. I know it's a scam, but why can't I shrug the feeling that he might be telling the truth ? "

 

" Omo, maybe you're adopted !" Jiyeon jokes, so she receives a heavy smack on her forehead from Eunjung. She whines and curls her body from the pain.

 

" I'm being serious here. "

 

" I was just giving out my opinion ! Aish appo ! " Jiyeon rubs her forehead to lessen the pain.

 

" well it's stupid. " Eunjung mocks her so she pinches the Baekgu's waist.

 

"aaaaw ! YAH PARK JIYEON!!" the louder she screams, the harder Jiyeon pinches her. She forcefully throws her girlfriend's hand away from her waist and wrestles with the Dino. Jiyeon pushes her away, so they seperates from each other.

 

" Oh it's on Baekgu!" Jiyeon challeged her,

 

" Bring it on Dinosaur !" Eunjung too.

 

" YAAAAAA!" just when they were about to break each other's bone the door swings open

 

" Eunjung switch room with Boram ! " Hyomin said in a superior tone.

 

" waeeee ?? " The Baekgu objects right away

 

" No couple in one room policy!" she showed up a piece of paper, with bunch of stupid and made up rules written on it. Jiyeon and Eunjung crawl to hug one another. " YOU CAN'T SEPARATE US " Eunjung said, and Jiyeon nodded like a baby.

 

" Qri-ah ! Help me out here !" the Minkyul couple unite and pulls the weird couple away from each other. In the end, Eunjung just sulks in a room with Soyeon, and Jiyeon with Boram.

 

" Hey Soyeonnie, don't you notice it, if you're with me, and Boram's with Jiyeon, then where's Hyomin and Qri ? " Eunjung puzzled out and Soyeon helped her plan something. Inside the

 

Minkyul couple's room ~

 

" Don't you think we're being mean to them ? Plus they're not stupid not to realize that we're in the same room " Kyul talked beside Hyomin while they're cuddling each other.

 

" I locked the door. " Hyomin answered, sounding uninterested with the topic Qri's talking about cause she's too focused at the girl's perfect curves.

 

" So? " Kyul noticed the look on Hyomin's eyes " What the hell Hyo ! " she smudged the byun's face.

 

" OPEN THE DOOR YOU TWO !" an angry mob of lovers bang on their door loudly, Hyomin had no choice but to open it up.

 

" Oh , why are you all here !? And what's with the pillows!? " Hyomin shouted but they didn't care and continued invading their privacy, Hyomin's jaw dropped.

 

'lets just all sleep in one room !" Boram stated, the five of them moved the heavy bed, and just laid on the floor, Jiyeon's beside Eunjung on the left side of the floor, and the tom and Jerry couple in the middle while Qri positioned herself beside Soyeon at the right side, Hyomin is still standing at the front of the door, surprised at her bestfriends' action. " C'mon Hyo, do you wanna leave me here with no partner ? " Qri called out and Hyomin got back to reality, she realized that it is a great idea to bond.

 

" Hey Boram unnie, how did you and Soyeon unnie meet ? " Jiyeon blurted, Eunjung and Hyomin laughed hard hearing that question.

 

~ Flashback

 

It was on college, Boram decided to get a dorm inside their university so she could experience how to be independent, she got a really nice roommate, but she was so wild too, always wanting to explore things and everynight she would listen to music, Boram would have endured it if it was just a melo, or accoustic kind of music, but metallic rock is too much, especially when she needed to review her notes for their major exams. One day, she really needed to recap on their Biology lessons, and her roommate is talking loudly to her friend over the phone. She decided to go out and look for a quiet place to read, she ended up on the floor next to theirs, she looked so pathetic sitting on the hallway with notes on her hand. Soyeon happened to pass by and asked.

 

" What're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter