Her Princess

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung’s POV

 

“ Qri ? “ I tap the shoulder of the girl with pink hair, then she turns and face me. I knew it. It’s her.

 

“ Jungie-ah “ she gives me an unearthly smile.

 

“ I miss you. “ I want to say a lot of things to her, but I only manage to say that. I just can’t turn my eyes away from her, I feel like she’s gonna leave any second. “ Are you dating now ? Did you replace me already ? cause Hyomin said so. “ I pout, then she place her palm to my cheeks, it feels warm.

 

“ I’m sorry. “ then her eyes were suddenly filled with sadness. She then backs away from me. I want to follow and run to her, but I can’t feel my legs, I can’t move. She disappears just like that, and i suddenly feel a light strikes at me. I slowly open my eyes and realize that it was just a horrible dream. When i turn my head I see that it’s only 6 am. I also noticed that Jiyeon fell asleep on the chair beside my bed; I stare at her for a while and observe her sleeping figure. She has a reddish lips that compromise with her fair skin, and though her long hair is scramble all over her face it doesn’t change the fact that Hyomin is right, she is beautiful. if it wasn’t for her loud and clumsy attitude I would’ve been attracted to her. I got too immerse in my thought that I didn’t notice that she wakes up already.

 

“ Why are you staring at me ? is there something on my face ? “ She rubs her face, and I jerk away trying to hide the forming embarrassment in me.

 

“ Staring at you ? in your dreams Park Jiyeon “ I deny.

 

“ I could swear I saw you --- “ She stops in the middle of her sentence, and decided to shrug it off. 

 

I tried to get up and fortunately I can feel my body again. “ Omg! You can stand again!” she jumps out of happiness and hugs me. I suddenly feel a spark twirling inside me. it feels kind of awkward, I gently push her away. “ Who gave you the permission to hug me!? tsk. “ I intensely rub my clothes, like there’s some kind of tough dirt. I look at her and noticed the annoyed expression.

 

“ I’m going out, you should get out of my room too, I don’t want you to mess it. “ Then I open the door of my room and waited for her to walk out. When I got out of my room, grandpa became so happy. While we were eating, thoughts of Qri and the dream suddenly flashed in my mind.

 

“ Why are you sad Eunjung? “ My grandpa noticed.

 

“ Will you let me go back to Korea ? “ I blurted out, my grandfather smiled  “Ofcourse, but you know our agreement right ? you’ll have to stay in Jiyeon’s house. Plus you have to get back here before the year end, I don’t want to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter