Fallen Angel

Just Another Cinderella Story

First of all, I would like to say sorry for not updating the story for some time. It's just that lately I am really busy :((

==================================================================================================

 

“Seohyun~ah!” called out a slim girl as she approached the mentioned girl. “Hi Yoona!” greeted Seohyun with a smile.

 

Yoona did the same and wrapped an arm around her bestfriend as they walked together. “Seohyunnie! Did you hear about the big upcoming event?” asked Yoona excitedly.

 

Seohyun shook her head side to side having no idea what her friend was referring to. “Aigoo, our Seohyunnie never change! Come on! Try to guess,” encouraged Yoona poking on her dongsaeng.

 

“Umm your birthday?” questioned Seohyun doubtfully. “Of course not! Huh...” Yoona let out a huge sigh and decided to tell the clueless girl instead. “It's our school's 25th anniversary! And guess what?” revealed Yoona.

 

“What unnie?” asked Seohyun not sounding interested at the new information. “The 'princes' are going to attend the party!” squealed Yoona.

 

Seohyun giggled at the sight of her friend. “Are you really that excited?” asked Seohyun as she watched Yoona's expression. “Of coursee! I mean it's rare to see the princes...”

 

Seohyun wasn't fully aware of what Yoona is talking about but she know that the school is owned by one of the richest man in South Korea. Furthermore, the director has four sons, who are nicknamed 'The Prince'.

 

“Seo, you didn't attend the school's party last year. Why not come this time?” inquired Yoona with high hopes. “You know I can't, unnie,” replied Seohyun with a hint of sadness.

 

Truthfully, Seohyun had always wonder how the party would be like. Is it as wonderful as her friends used to describe? If only she was allowed to attend.

 

“Aww come one, Seo! You might lose the one and only chance to meet the prince! You know I'm so going but I want you to come along,” Yoona pouted as she stopped persuading her dongsaeng.

 

“Don't tell me it's because of that old witch that you can't come!” complained Yoona crossing her arms.

 

“Did I hear old witch?” asked Eun Hee who suddenly appeared behind Yoona. Seohyun let out a small gasp knowing that her step-sister had heard it all.

 

Yoona widen her eyes and turned 180 degrees. “What was it that they were saying, girls?” asked Eun Hee as she turn towards her buddies.

 

“I think she called your mom an old witch!” replied the one on her right with a sneer. “I thought so! Seo Joo Hyun, you might wanna be careful with your words so does your friend,” warned the bratty girl as she walked away with her plastic friends.

 

“Omo! Seohyunnie, jeongmal mianhe! I didn't know,” said Yoona as soon as the three girls were out of sight. “Nevermind, unnie! Eun Hee is just trying to find flaws in everything,” assured Seohyun although she know she will definitely face trouble once she gets home.

 

“But still...” continued Yoona. “It's fine, unnie! Kajja, let's go to class!” ushered Seohyun as she walked towards her class. Yoona followed suit and stopped in front of Seohyun's class.

 

“Bye Seo, I'll see you later then!” waved Yoona as Seohyun entered her class. “Bye unnie! I'll see you later,” replied Seohyun as Yoona head to her own class.

 

Silently, Seohyun went to the seat near the corner of the room. It's her seat and nearly everyone know about her usual sitting spot.

 

Seohyun placed her books on top of her desk and stare out the window. “Morning class!” called out the teacher as she entered the class. Immediately, everyone's attention was on her including Seohyun's.

 

The girl looked straight ahead and opened her notes. “Another long day to go...” mumbled Seohyun as she try to concentrate.

 

***

Kyuhyun entered the class late and find difficulty in searching for an empty seat since nearly all the seats were taken.

 

After a few seconds of standing dumbly and receiving dozen of stares and smirks from his classmates, he finally found one.

 

Rushing to the seat he bumped a few others here and there which stirs the class up. “Mr. Cho, could you go to your seat without making so much noise?” asked the teacher as she turned her body towards the student.

 

The mentioned guy was embarrassed due to his own clumsiness but Kyuhyun doesn't bother about it much. After all, he was meant to be the 'nerd' type if not 'geek'.

 

He, as silent as possible, took his seat and start bringing out all his books. Unconciously, he had gathered much attention from the others especially the girl beside him.

 

“Ah sorry everybody! Just continue with the lesson Mrs. Kim!” apologized Kyuhyun sheepishly.

 

Everyone throw him a dirty glare except the girl beside him. The more Kyuhyun look at her the more she looks like an angel. She didn't even react when he had made such a commotion.

 

“Is she real or am I hallucinating?” thought Kyuhyun as he secretly stole glances at her. “Aish~Cho Kyuhyun! Why do you care?” scolded the guy to himself.

 

Still recovering from his own embarrassment, Kyuhyun buried himself with his book and scribbled on his notebook as the teacher continue to give the class a long lecture.

 

As time pass, without being mindful of it himself, Kyuhyun started paying more attention to the girl beside him rather than the class itself.