Kajima!

Just Another Cinderella Story

 

“Taeyeon-ah! Open the door!” called out a lean guy from outside the small furnished house. Siwon stood with slumped shoulders as he knock his fist on the hard door once more.

 

“Taeng! I know you're in there...” whispered Siwon, “ Please, just let me see you...” A tear managed to slip from the grown man as he fell on his knees with his head bowed.

 

From the other side of the barrier, a young lady was silently crying as well. It has been a couple of days since she heard the endless knocking on her door. Taeyeon couldn't bear to face the guy she love right now due to the thought of them being separated forever.

 

“Mianhe, Siwon-ah! I should've known this would happen sooner or later! After all we're from a different world...” thought Taeyeon as she wipe her tears away.

 

Slowly, she gather all her heart and left as she head into her room. Cautiously she took a big luggage just enough to fit her belongings while she's away. “I have to leave! I can't survive like this!” murmured the now busy packing girl.

 

Suddenly, the girl froze and dropped the clothes as she realized that Siwon would probably be outside waiting for her. Taeyeon quickly shook her head, “Ani! It doesn't matter! I have to leave!”

 

No one would understand why the girl was so persistent...

 

Unless they knew what happened a few weeks back...

 

~Flashback~

 

Please take a seat, Taeyeon-ssi,” gestured the school's chairman as he turned his back to face her.

 

Taeyeon nodded her head once before proceeding to take a seat. “Why did you ask for me, sir?” asked Taeyeon bravely still not getting the point of the sudden meeting.

 

Ah right! Straight to the point! Lately, I've been keeping extra attention to my eldest son and surprisingly I received reports,” paused the old man, “ that he's been seeing someone...rather often.”

 

Taeyeon gasped as she realized where the conversation was heading. “I believe you now know why I summoned you here?” queried Taeyeon's employer. She was to stunned to give a proper answer and instead gave a small nod.

 

Very well Taeyeon-ssi, all I'm asking you right now is to stay away from him cause let's face it,” continued the cold-hearted chairman, “both of you aren't meant for each other plus I have bigger plans for him...”

 

You wouldn't want to ruin his future because of your presence would you?” asked Mr. Lee ever so slyly. Taeyeon quickly shake her head in disagreement, “Of course not!”

 

Good because I have already make arrangements for him and unfortunately I can't have you near him...” explained the prince's father vaguely.

 

Taeyeon nodded her head with threatening tears as she looked down. “You're dismissed, Taeyeon-ssi! And please do remember you are not allowed to tell anyone about this meeting!” reminded Mr. Lee as he usher the teacher out of his office.

 

Ne, I will keep it in mind,” replied Taeyeon with her voice slightly softer. The moment she left the room her world seem to spin around her and everything went fuzzy.

 

Siwon-ah, is this it? Is this the end?” mumbled Taeyeon to herself as she wipe away her flowing tears.

 

~End of Flashback~

 

Taeyeon snapped out of her thought and shook her head. She didn't realized the tears that has stained her cheeks.

 

“I have to get as far as possible so I no longer need to face him! Or else I'll be the reason to his crumpled dreams!” thought Taeyeon guiltily as she remembers what her boss told her.

 

“Oppa, mianhe but I have to leave this time! It's for your sake!” insisted Taeyeon as she continued stuffing things into her almost full luggage.

 

***

It was midnight and the whole world seem to be fast alseep when Taeyeon carefully carry her luggage down the stairs.

 

Quietly, she opened the front door and was about to disappear when a tall figure stopped her. “Kajima...” whispered the voice weakly with disappointment in his eyes.

 

Taeyeon dropped her luggage and gasped, “Oppa!! Why are you still here?!?” Siwon slowly let go of his grip and close the gap between them. The girl's heart skipped a beat and suffered from the heartache he's giving her.

 

“Kajima Taeyeon-ah! Jebal kajima!” pleaded Siwon with tears now soaking the girl's coat. “O-Oppa...” stuttered Taeyeon with her shaking voice and wet cheeks.

 

“I know what you're thinking! But please don't! Just Don't!” forced Siwon as he tightened his grip on the girl's waist. “We'll managed through all this! Just trust me! I won't hurt you and I won't let anyone hurt you!” promised Siwon as he pulled back to see her face.

 

The girl was left in a huge dilemma and sighed as she shook her head. “Taeyeonnie! Look at me! Don't you trust me?” asked Siwon as he held her chin with his fingers.

 

“I do, oppa! It's just that...” muttered Taeyeon. “What is it?” questioned Siwon with his eyebrow raised. Taeyeon shook her head and made a quick thought about everything.

 

Finally she came up with her final decision...

 

“Arasso oppa! Let's figure things out together!” persisted Taeyeon with a soft smile that's not seen for quite some time. Siwon gave her a huge grin in return and planted a kiss on her forehead as he pulled her into his arms.

 

“Saranghae oppa...” whispered Taeyeon with her eyes shut. “Me too, princess! I love you...”

=================================================================================================

A/N: Okaay so this chapter is all about TaeWon and just to clear things up! No worries there'll be more seokyu in this story and I hope I can make them interact more often :( I'll try to present more seokyu here! Afterall it's a seokyu fic! XP