Princess Here and There

Just Another Cinderella Story

 

“Yah! Palli! What took you guys so long!” shouted Key who immediately open the car's door. Seohyun and Yoona squeezed in the vehicle as quickly as possible.

 

“Omo! Is that her?!?” shrieked Yoona who spotted a familiar bright red car. “Unniee! I think that's omma's car! Palli Key! Let's go!” ordered Seohyun with her pale face.

 

“I know I know!” replied Key frustrated as he started the engine and sped off to the salon. In a flash they're at the posh salon wiping all the traces of make up and Seohyun quickly change into her work uniform.

 

The girl was about to take off her killer heels when the door rings indicating someone entering. “Seohyun! Where are you?!?” shouted a loud voice in search of the girl. Seohyun made a quick sprint to the front not minding about her footwear, and stumbling once in a while.

 

Key and Yoona slipped behind the back door and left quietly before getting caught. That is part of the plan as well where they take all the outfit and make up away. In case the witches get suspicious.

 

“Yah~Where have you been?!?” demanded the old lady as she put her hands on her hips. “No where mother!” answered Seohyun at the exact time.

 

The step-mother can't help but narrow her eyes ever so dangerously. “Omma, do you know apparently this brat here knows the prince!” whined Eunhee with irritation all over her face, not to mention jealousy.

 

“What?!?” gasped the old lady with bewilderment. “Is that true, Seo Joohyun?” asked the witched-looking mother. Seohyun was left dumbfounded and lost at what to say. “Y-yes mother...”

 

Both mother and daughter stared at Seohyun with pure shockness. “How come?!?” yelled Eunhee not being able to cover her envy. “Uh umm w-we used to be in t-the same kindergarten...”

 

Seem like her step-mother accepted the answer since she barely knew a thing about her step-daughter, however, she do know her ex-husband was rich and no wonder if they were part of the elite society.

 

“Reasonable...However! Starting from now on I don't want you to have any communication with him! Understand?!?” barked Mrs. Park. Eunhee threw a smirk and whispered something to her mother.

 

“Oh and one more thing please do introduce him to our Eunhee...” continued the old lady with no shame, “She's a better fit than you are...”

 

Seohyun let out a sigh as she slump her shoulders. “Oh and take me some water!” instructed the shop owner before leaving. Seohyun nodded and went behind to fetch some water.

 

The girl came back out with a glass of water and handed it over to her step-mother. “Here you go, mother...”

 

Something sparkly caught the elder's eyes as her gaze landed on the floor. “Hey! Why are you wearing my heels?!?” shrieked Eunhee as if something's on fire. Seohyun was taken aback for a second not having an idea of what her step-sister was accusing her of this time.

 

“Huh?” That was all Seohyun's reply. Instantly, Mrs. Park noticed what's going on and threw a glare at Seohyun. “Are you wearing Eunhee's heels?” accused the old lady with no further investigation.

 

Seohyun didn't know what to reply but ended up telling the truth. “Aniyo! They're Yoona unnie's she lended it to me,” answered Seohyun honestly. Eunhee, on the other hand, insisted otherwise.

 

“How can that Luna girl have those heels? Pleaseee be more reasonable! They're mine!” lied Eunhee with no guilt. Seohyun narrowed her eyes while trying to calm herself.

 

“It's Yoona's!” replied Seohyun slowly yet louder this time. Eunhee was slightly taken aback but did not give up.

 

“Oh really?!? Then how come I just saw an exact pair like that at the party tonight such a coincidence is it? So many people having the same pair of heels...” Eunhee smirked, “I mean I was shocked enough a while ago to see someone wearing the same heels like I have.”

 

Seohyun stood in silence and gave up the fight, “Fine, they're yours and I'm sorry for using it.” The step-mother immediately flared up and sent Seohyun home for punishment as well as being grounded.

 

Seohyun bowed her head and gritted her teeth. “You know this ain't over, princess,” warned Eunhee in a whisper before leaving with a creepy smirk.

 

I know you were there...” mouthed Eunhee pointing to the pair of sparkly heels. Seohyun stood there in shock and fear

 

***

“Umm Siwon-ssi, do you mind if I call you oppa starting from now?” asked the girl beside the prince blushing. Siwon didn't answer and instead excuse himself, “Jeosonghamnida Tiffany-ssi but I have to leave.”

 

Tiffany was left speechless since at times like this guys would definitely turn their back and think twice, but not the prince.

 

“No no...This isn't right! I should have him wrapped around my little fingers,” thought Tiffany as an idea come up. “No worries, I'll silently observe before carrying out the big plan for you, Choi Siwon.”

 

Siwon left the room in a hurry while dialing the same number over and over again. “Taeyeon-ah, please pick up your phone!” muttered Siwon for the countless time before giving up.

 

“Ani! I need to find her...” With that the prince was off searching for his princess for the rest of the night.

 

=================================================================================================

A/N: Was actually going to update two chappies but well let's just say I'm not in the mood. This is dedicated for those who followed my twitter account and I reaallly thaaank all those who did follow :DD I know it's a few but yeah I'm really thankful :)) PLease continue to support and also follow my twitter to show your support...

It is greatly appreciated and I promise I'll update soon as a rewards kaay?? :DD