My Real Princess

Just Another Cinderella Story

 

Kyuhyun kicked the door shut as he proceed to lock the door of the abandoned classroom. Next, he took something out from his backpack and sighed just looking at it. “Seohyun, did you really do this? Ani! Who else could have done this? You're the only one who knew...”


 

The youngest prince knowing the possibility of Seohyun being the mastermind of all this is very slim, yet he can't bring himself to go find her and apologize. Perhaps, it's not Seohyun after all but Kyuhyun can't bring himself to completely believe in that just yet.


 

Letting out a huge sigh, Kyuhyun pick up his scattered belongings and unlock the door. Slowly, he peek outside and was about to heave a sigh of relief only to notice the presence of someone else outside the room.


 

“Cho Kyuhyun or should I say Prince Kyuhyun?...” started the voice which left Kyuhyun startled as she raised her wrist which has a silver band attached onto it.

***

Seohyun was daydreaming all day long throughout her classes. She tried searching for Kyuhyun earlier but again he managed to hide away from her. This little hide-and-seek game is starting to make Seohyun feel weary as she realize there's no use of finding him know.


 

“Seo! What's wrong with you??” asked the Im choding with mild irritation. The mentioned girl snapped back to reality with a tint of redness on her cheeks. “Oh waeyo unnie?” asked Seohyun in a weak tone which concerns Yoona.


 

“Isn't that supposed to be my line?” replied Yoona as she shook her head. Seohyun bowed her head and mumbled a sorry before her eyes went back to scanning the cafeteria.


 

“Yaa~Are you looking for someone? Like someone in particular?...” teased Yoona as she raise a pink colored flyer. Seohyun immediately frown and snatch away the flyer from her unnie's hand. “Aniyo! Please do not go around spreading false rumors such as this!” snapped Seohyun who knew very well that Kyuhyun's unhappy about his identity being revealed.


 

Yoona eyed the younger one suspiciously. Seohyun hasn't been acting like herself lately which raises a thousand question in Yoona's mind since for all she know her dongsaeng never acts like this before.


 

“Seo, you can tell me what's wrong you know! Unless well yeah it's a secret,” assured Yoona who hoped that Seohyun would open up more to her. Seohyun sighed and gave in as she opened her lips to explain.


 

“I did something terrible...” confessed Seohyun as she hung her head low. Yoona scooted over to her side and patted her dongsaeng's back. “It's okay, just go on and tell me...”


 

Seohyun bit her lips and started spilling everything.

***

Kyuhyun exited the building with a smile plastered on his face as he walk side by side with the girl beside him. “Oh so you're saying that you've been searching for me eversince the ball?” asked Kyuhyun as he turn towards the girl.

 

'Joohyun' nodded her head and smiled brightly. “Ne, Kyuhyun-ssi! I tried searching for you but Seohyun failed to tell me that the prince is in a disguise until I came across the flyers...” explained Joohyun.

 

Kyuhyun frowned at the mention of the other girl's name. “Seohyun, didn't tell you about my whereabouts after you asked her?” questioned Kyuhyun with a deep frown. Joohyun shook her head slightly with an innocent look plastered on.

 

In the back of the prince's mind, something felt so wrong and he had a feeling that the one beside him isn't really the Joohyun that he had met last time. “Kyuhyun-ssi, are you paying attention?” poked Joohyun as she batted her eyelash at him.

 

Suddenly, the prince felt the urge to vomit right there and then. “That is so unlike Seohyun! But wait, this might be the real Joohyun...” thought Kyuhyun, “Joohyun and Seohyun are both different people anyways.”

 

Kyuhyun sighed and looked up the sky, “Whoever you are I'm sure the real princess I'm looking for is still out there somewhere...”

 

***

Donghae waited by the campus' entrance with both his hands in his pockets. Good thing Eunhyuk came prepared with a disguise for him and although he failed to deliver the blue folder to his dongsaeng but he got a reason to stay.

 

Kyuhyun's hyung has another motive for staying more than hours outside his school instead of just handing over the folder Kyuhyun left in the car. Donghae wanted to make sure that the girl he spotted not long ago when he entered the building in search of Kyuhyun, is the girl's he's been searching for.

 

Unfortunately for him, Donghae haven't laid eyes on the girl again after she got swallowed among the crowd. The prince is determined to wait for the girl though even if it means until late noon.

 

Even Eunhyuk has given up waiting and left for his own date while leaving Donghae alone. Donghae smiled remembering how Eunhyuk always describe the girl who the same interest as him named Hyoyeon. The look on his face was enough reason for Donghae to let his brother go, leaving him alone.

 

I hope I can see you soon...” muttered Donghae with a faint smile.