Reunion

Just Another Cinderella Story

 

3 months later


 

Kyuhyun opted to leave school and as the news of him being the fourth prince spread like a virus he had no choice but to leave school.


 

He had been trying to avoid 'Joohyun' lately. Kyuhyun doesn't need to be an expert to know that this so-called Joohyun is definitely not the real Joohyun he had met at the ball. He's still determined to find his real princess, but the problem is how is he going to managed when the silver chain is locked tightly around 'Joohyun's' wrist.


 

He would need that as an evidence and that's all he got to lead him to the real Joohyun. He remembered the time when Seohyun had been called Joohyun but how could that be when her name is Seohyun? Kyuhyun's head is filled with this unsolvable problem.


 

He didn't even know why he tried to go along with this 'Joohyun' maybe it was due to the confusion and the mixed emotion he went through at that time. He wanted to convince himself that the Joohyun he wanted to see again was right beside him so he didn't need to go through the trouble of finding her.


 

Although he don't know who this girl's real identity is he wants to cut loose all the contact since she's quickly getting on his nerves.


 

Kyu! Stop daydreaming!” scolded Sungmin who felt annoyed when his bestfriend ignored him the whole time he was there.


 

Ah waeyo?” snapped Kyuhyun as he turn to glance at Sungmin. The other simply sighed and pouted cutely, “You still thinking about that girl? Just go find her already!” Kyuhyun shook his head in pure frustration, “I know! But how?!?”


 

Sungmin made the clicking sound with his tongue and inched closer to Kyuhyun, “Find Seohyun.” Kyuhyun frowned and looked away. He never talk about her anymore, not even mentioning her name.


 

He missed her...a lot.

***

Yoona nudged Seohyun for the several times and still received no respond. A thick history book was laid in front of her dongsaeng's eyes but it seems like her mind is wandering away.


 

Seo, are you still worried about him?” asked Yoona gently. Seohyun looked up with heavy eyes and nodded weakly. “I'm pathetic right, unnie? I can't even fix the problem I've caused!”


 

Yoona shook her head convincingly but not enough to change the younger one's opinion of herself. “Seo, just go find him and try to talk to him,” suggested Yoona with an encouraging force. Seohyun shook her head and sighed, “That's the problem unnie. He left and he won't talk to me I know that!”


 

The chain of sighs take over as Yoona heave out a huge sigh. “This is way to complicated! Plus, it's all your evil step-sister's fault!” hissed Yoona with hatred pouring in every word. The younger one chose to kept silent at the last statement knowing she can't deny it.


 

Kajja, let's get out of here!” urged Yoona as she grabbed Seohyun's hand and dragged her out of the cramped library.


 

Unnie! Where are we off to?” asked Seohyun who looked rather annoyed. “Having fun?” retorted Yoona while walking backwards. She ends up stumbling upon someone and quickly apologize.


 

The Im choding turned spun around and bowed to the guy she had just bumped. “Ah you!” exclaimed the male voice. Yoona raised an eyebrow curiously and so did Seohyun. “You know him, unnie?” whispered Seohyun. Yoona shook her head, “Aniyo!”


 

I'm sorry, do I know you?” asked Yoona politely a little careful. The mystery man lifted his cap a little higher to reveal his face. Yoona cover her gasp with her palm as she recognize one of the princes out in the streets of Seoul.


 

Yeah, shocking isn't it?” smirked Donghae as he reposition his cap so no one can recognize him. Yoona broke into a wide grin and nodded. Donghae himself did the same and he was glad that he took the risk to walk out in the public himself. No guards no nothing just him.


 

He then noticed the other girl beside Yoona and before he could open his mouth Yoona started blabbing an introduction. “Okay, so this is my best bestfriend, Seo Joohyun!”


 

Donghae's face was filled with shock and confusion. He paused for a second before opening his mouth and shutting it again. “Umm miss...” started Donghae while trying to figure out how to address Yoona. “Just call me Yoona!” replied Yoona while nodding.


 

The prince nodded and continued, “Right Yoona-ssi, I need you and your friend to meet someone!” Both girls glanced at each other curious. “Mind joining me to the mansion?” asked Donghae rather nervously. He had never invited anyone in particular to the mansion before and now he's doing so. He hope everything would go just fine.


 

***

Kyuhyun grumbled as he lost another game and decided to go find himself something to stuff his empty stomach. Just when he arrived at the bottom of the stair he came across a small group of visitor.


 

Hyung, who are...” the youngest one's voice trailed off as he recognized the girl standing just a few metres away from him. Donghae smiled a little before trying to explain how they ended up in the mansion.


 

Seohyun looked down the whole time Donghae was talking and avoided eye contact with the youngest prince. Kyuhyun stood frozen and finally understood why Donghae brought her here. It's definitely because he wants them to clear things up.


 

Kyu, this is Yoona and I bet you know the other girl, Seo Joohyun,” introduced Donghae gesturing towards both Yoona and Seohyun. Kyuhyun widen his eyes and dropped his jaw. “Say it again hyung what's her name?” dared Kyuhyun with a sharp glare.


 

Donghae gulped and repeated her name once more. Kyuhyun shook his head as he shut his eyes. Slowly, he re-open them and took wide steps towards the terrified Seohyun. “I need to talk to you,” said Kyuhyun before dragging her out towards the backyard.


================================================================================================

A/N: Sooooooo sooorrry for the late update!! *dances to sorry sorry* Honestly, I have the story jumbled up in my head and I'm rather confused on how to go on with the story. I had everything tangled right now and I have no idea how to continue with this story. 

So pleaseee forgive me for not updating and I don't promise any update any time soon cause I don't want to disappoint anyone :( Hope my readers can cope with the current situation and I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY!! D':