Resemblance of a Cinderella

Just Another Cinderella Story

 

Days passed and Seohyun has not catch a glimpse of Kyuhyun anywhere in the campus. “Who are you looking for, Seo?” nudged Yoona who was busy eating her ice cream.

 

Seohyun turned her head towards her unnie in a swift motion, “Sorry, did you say something unnie?” Yoona rolled her eyes receiving the repeated reaction from her dongsaeng. “Nevermind Seo! You're just too occuipied with something else I guess! Who are you looking for anyways?” questioned Yoona further.

 

The younger one blushed slightly while looking away. Seohyun wanted to tell Yoona about all the crazy things that had been going on, especially the fact that she is befriending the prince himself, except now he probably hates her.

 

“Ah no one! It's nothing important, unnie!” replied Seohyun still embarrassed. Yoona sighed and nod her head, “Arasso! You don't want to tell me!” Seohyun gasped and instantly shake her head, “Of course not unnie! It's just I can't...”

 

Yoona tilt her head with a small frown. She started to mutter something and shake her head from side to side, “Seo, it's fine! Just tell me if you need something okay?” Seohyun chose to smile and nod her head rather than making a wrong impression towards her unnie.

 

“Gomawo unnie!” said Seohyun with her normal politeness. Yoona grin at the younger one and wave it off with her hand. However, even with her unnie by her side Seohyun felt uneasy. She felt sick to the stomach knowing Kyuhyun's not around and it could be because of her. He must hate her by now was the only thing that registered in her mind lately and that itself was painful enough.

 

From a distance a deadly predator was witnessing the scene with pure hatred. Seohyun's step-sister is ready to carry out her plan that will once and for all erase the smile from Seohyun's face.

***

“Eunhee, why are you here?” asked one of the her followers whose name is Nicole. “Ah me? Just coming up with a plan...” replied Eunhee easily.

 

Eversince Eunhee was introduced to Seohyun when they're parents decided to get married, Eunhee had a strong dislike towards Seohyun. She sweared that she would make her life miserable not for the wrong doings Seohyun had done, but all the attention she had been showered with, mostly from the late Mr. Seo.

 

“Don't tell me you're keeping an eye on your sister again,” voiced out Nicole with annoyance. “Step...” corrected Eunhee sharply. “Whatever yeah so that girl what's her name...Seo-...” continued Nicole only to be cut by Eunhee.

 

“Ani, from now on call her Joohyun!” claimed Eunhee while snapping at her own friend. Nicole raised an eyebrow at Eunhee, “Isn't her name Seo..hyun?” Eunhee glared at her and shook her head. “Just call her Joohyun plus that's her name!”

 

Nicole sighed and reluctantly obliged to Eunhee's wants. However, the tall girl couldn't stop herself from asking why the sudden change. “Eunhee-ah, why did you decided to call her Joohyun?”

 

The answer was an poisonous smirk coming from an evil mind like Eunhee. “Didn't I tell you I'm going to create a twist in this fairytale?”

 

***

There was a loud smash due to the impact of a frame hitting the ground. “Seo Joohyun! You could have easily act as a normal good girl without having to act like a princess wherever you go!” yelled Eunhee with rage burning inside her.

 

Her room, which used to be Seohyun's, was in a total mess. Everything was inside out and clothes were everywhere. Even the drawers weren't properly closed.

 

Seohyun's step-sister opened one of the drawers roughly and slammed it back again after retrieving an old photo album. She skimmed through it with boiling hatred. Picture after picture the only thing that's clear to her is her step-father's endless love for Seohyun.

 

Eunhee being raised with only a single mother had always wished for a loving father, yet when she managed to find one, his attention was only for his one and only daughter. To Eunhee, she felt as if she's the second option. Nothing she did was as good as Seohyun and that's how she view things until now.

 

All she had hoped for was a loving father but everything was ruined when she was introduced to her step-sister, Seohyun. And now she wants revenge. Her father may have given her some attention but that's not enough especially when she had been for years to finally have someone to call 'Appa'.

 

All this she blames on...Seohyun.

 

“Seohyun-ah, didn't you introduced yourself as Joohyun? I may not know the prince might but for sure a prince like him must have hired someone to search for Joohyun...” thought Eunhee with a smirk.

 

“If that's the case, wouldn't it be better if everyone knows you as Joohyun now! I'm doing the prince a favor in order to quickly find you...” continued Eunhee, “and after that you're going to introduced me as the real princess worthy of the prince.”

 

“Seohyun seohyun...You have to quickly meet the prince again! So I can see him as well...” said Eunhee while clapping both her hands. “What a beautiful scenario I'm painting! Too bad I didn't give you a fairy godmother to help you...”

 

Eunhee can picture Seohyun crushed seeing that she won't end up with the prince instead beside the prince would be herself. The chances of all this happening just as she plan is very slim and she knows that very well but then again everyone heard of Cinderella and as much as she hates to admit...

 

Seohyun resembles much of that princess...