Genius Plan

Just Another Cinderella Story

 

 

Seohyun squeezed her way through the busy salon with a towel in her hand. Key was waving his hand and motioning her to hurry. Seohyun desperately made her way through all the equipment and end up stumbling her way over to Key.

 

Ah mianhe, Key!” apologized Seohyun while bowing. “Don't mind it, Seo!” assured Key who draped the towel on the customer's shoulder and started doing his thing.

 

Seohyun stood and watched Key does his job. He's still young and of the same age as her but he's already working. Other than that, he's very talented when it comes to doing his 'thing'.

 

Seohyun envied him sometimes seeing how he can do everything with his own fee will. “Seo, help me get the spray...” called out Key as he stretched out his hand.

 

As a reflex, the girl passed him the spray. Not long after that Key had yet managed to turn a customer into another masterpiece of his. “Tada! All done...”

 

Seohyun smiled and admired the customer's new hairstyle. To her it seems like someone just walked in and out of a magic transformation closet.

 

Seohyunnie, kajja! You still need to help me with the next lady...” ushered Key who made easily made his way through the crowd and went to his next customer.

 

That's him. Always busy yet still enjoy what he's doing which keep Seohyun's admiration high towards him. He's so young yet he's already very successful plus everyone likes him excluding the boss that is, which sadly is Seohyun's step-mother.

 

Seo, heard there's an upcoming party...” started Key as he pick up one of the combs. “Ah right! Where did you hear it from?”

 

Helloo, I'm Key...” replied Key pointing at himself. Seohyun made an 'O' shaped mouth as she nods her head. He is Key after all.

 

So tell me have you pick out a dress cause we can go shopping if you want,” offered Key with a wide smile. “I don't think so. I can't go this time...” answered Seohyun with a hint of disappointment.

 

Wae?!? You should go, Seo! Seriously you're missing a huge portion of your life if you're not going!” muttered Key endlessly. Seohyun hung her head low and puffed her cheeks.

 

Well, you know mother won't allow me besides she had assigned me to work the late shift on that day...” explained Seohyun looking away.

 

Key frowned and kept quiet. Suddenly he lean in closer to whisper something to her, “You know I don't care if she's my boss I hate her!”

 

Seohyun let out a small giggle as she heard what her friend had told her. “Let's not talk about this here!” commented Seohyun wisely since she knew better that her mother has eyes and ear all over the place.

 

Of course!” agreed Key while imagining what would happen if he get caught saying his line before. “As much as I hate you-know-who I still love my job,” admitted Key with a shrug.

 

I know that's why we need to be careful...” continued Seohyun with a sigh.

 

***

Both Key and Seohyun exited the salon as their shift ended. “You know the customer's won't be flooding in once you're gone,” said Seohyun as a matter of factly.

 

I know!” replied Key casually. “Umm where's Yoona? Isn't she picking you up?” asked Key as he slightly tilt his head. “I'm here!” called out the Im Choding.

 

Unnie!” greeted Seohyun with a bright smile. “Hi noona!” greeted Key as well. “Yah~Don't call me that! Both of you are making me feel old,” whined Yoona.

 

You are old!” teased Key which cause Yoona to pout. “Aww unnie, he's only joking! Right, Key?” asked Seohyun edging closer to Yoona.

 

He better be!” retorted Yoona as she cross her arms. “Aish noona! Don't be mad, okay? I take back my words!”

 

Yoona break into a grin and burst out into giggles. “You fallen for it!” said Yoona as she continued laughing. This is turn cause Key to pout making Seohyun confused since she can't figure out who to comfort now.

 

Aish nevermind! Ah Seo, about the party are you serious you're not going?” asked Key again as if to double check. “Yes Key, I can't...”

 

This time Yoona frowned and continued again with her cursing of the evil step-mother. “Urgh! I swear I want to rip her hair some times!” yelled Yoona with a bad timing.

 

Rip whose hair off?” asked a voice with venom in it. The three froze as they recognize the horrifying voice. “N-No one...” stuttered Yoona as she turned her back.

 

Mrs. Park threw them a smirk. “Whatever! Seo Joo Hyun! You come here and go home at once! And let me tell you three something there won't be any party and Seohyun wouldn't be attending it even if there's any!” the old lady yelled.

 

Just like that the witch walked away dragging the poor Seohyun with her. “Aish Im Yoona! It's all your fault!” scold Yoona to herself.

 

I pity our Seobaby!” Key said as he shook his head. Both of them watched Seohyun leave with sad eyes. “We can't just stand like this! We should help her!” urged Key.

 

Of course besides I've come up with a plan! And you are going to help me out...” stated Yoona determine. Key nodded his head as Yoona whispered everything to her dongsaeng.

 

Key's eyes lit up at the sound of what he think is a genius idea. “Wait, are you sure it'll work?” asked Key doubtfully.

 

Well we'll just have to make it work then...” replied Yoona with a mischievous smile.