Confusion

Just Another Cinderella Story

 

 

Kyuhyun kept on scribbling on his blank notebook as the teacher continued the long lecture. Suddenly, he heard his name being called.

 

Kyuhyun, could you please answer my question?” asked the teacher with a sinister smile knowing that she had yet caught one of the students not paying attention.

 

Uh-I...” Kyuhyun was sure he would be dead meat in a matter of seconds if not for the slip of paper in front of him. Kyuhyun didn't bother checking who passed him the answer and recite it out loud, trying to make it sound as cool as possible.

 

The teacher muttered something before continuing her speech with a shattered mood. Kyuhyun in turned smirk and proceed to find his helper.

 

He turned his head to the side and found the same girl he saw the other day. His eyes went wide realizing that there could be a chance that she was the one who helped him.

 

Kyuhyun tried opening his mouth to say something but the teacher got her eyes on him like a predator eyeing its prey. This kept him silent the whole class while hoping it would end very soon.

 

The bell rang and Kyuhyun was the first one to bolt up from his seat. He looked again beside him and there she was all ready to leave while his things are still everywhere.

 

Wait!” called out Kyuhyun before the girl disappears from his sight. Kyuhyun picked up everything with one hand and chase the girl.

 

How can she be so fast? Aish!” cursed Kyuhyun as he lost track of her. “Where did she go?”

 

***

Seohyun hid behind one of the pillar and placed a hand over her heart which is beating twice as normal.

 

The girl bit her lips and peeked a little. She quickly hid herself again when she sees the guy still searching for her.

 

Aigoo, Seohyun! Why do you have to help him a while ago,” scold Seohyun to herself with regret.

 

Yah~Seohyunnie! Who are you hiding from?” asked Yoona out of nowhere which surprises Seohyun to death. “Unnie! Could you please lower your voice!”

 

Yoona furrowed her brows with confusion. “Waeyo? Are you in trouble?” questioned Yoona with wide eyes. “Aniyo unnie! It's just that someone's following me!”

 

The older one nearly popped her eyes out of the socket. “Mwoh? Someone's stalking you?!?”

 

Again Seohyun shook her head at the misunderstanding. “It's not like that, unnie! It's just that I'm embarrassed so I don't know how to face him...”

 

Suddenly, the choding's lips curved upwards. “Ohh so it's a guy...” teased Yoona while wiggling her brows. Seohyun shooked her head and gave up with all the explaining and let her unnie make her own conclusion.

 

***

Hyung!” called out Kyuhyun while tossing aside his bag. “Ah you're home! Wae Kyu?” asked Eunhyuk with a strawberry milk in his hand.

 

Hyung, something really weird happened today,” voiced out Kyuhyun with pure confusion and curiosity. “Aigoo, what happened to my dongsaeng...” teased Eunhyuk.

 

Oh Kyu, you're back,” said Donghae entering the living room. Kyuhyun, who's deep in thought, completely ignored Donghae.

 

Yah~Cho Kyuhyun!” yelled Donghae pouting. Kyuhyun snapped back and glanced around only to find his hyung calling him. “Aish~Hyung, you're disturbing me!”

 

Donghae sighed and grabbed Eunhyuk's milk instead to ceased his anger. “Yah yah! That's mine!” Donghae tossed him back the bottle which is now empty.

 

Are you serious?!? That's the last one!” whined Eunhyuk. “I don't care! Ask the magnae to buy you another!” wreaked Donghae while crossing his arms.

 

Aish! You're upset with Kyu why bring me along?” snapped Eunhyuk still upset about his strawberry milk. Donghae look up at Eunhyuk and felt guilty.

 

Ah mianhe Hyukkie! I didn't mean to...” apologized Donghae sincerely. “Aish nevermind about it! You're still going to treat me dinner...” Donghae pouted but agreed anyways, “Fine!”

 

Kyu, what are you thinking about?” asked Eunhyuk who took a seat beside Donghae. “Hyung, she's very mysterious plus it's very confusing!” muttered Kyuhyun sounding more like he's talking to himself.

 

Both Donghae and Eunhyuk look at each other, confuse written all over their faces. “Is it about a girl?” asked Donghae to his twin. “I think so. Aren't you the pro? Why don't you go help him out?” whispered Eunhyuk.

 

Yah~What's that supposed to mean?” wondered Donghae out loud. “It doesn't matter right now! Do you think our dongsaeng here is love struck?” asked Eunhyuk still with a blank expression.

 

Donghae widen his eyes, “It couldn't be, right?” Eunhyuk nodded his head just as curioused at the sudden change in their younger brother.

 

Can someone as evil as him fall in love with a...girl?” asked Donghae doubtfully. “But he is talking about a girl...” replied Eunhyuk.

 

Aish~It's so confusing!” yelled Kyuhyun all of the sudden which startled both Donghae and Eunhyuk. “Aish~I really don't understand...” muttered Kyuhyun as he made his way up the spiral stair leaving both his hyung dumfounded.