Someone Other Than Myself

Just Another Cinderella Story

 

Sorry dear readers I know this chapter but please do understand that I'm currently very busy and therefore this is the only thing I can come up with for the mean time ^^ Really really sorry :(

================================================================================================== 

 

Kyuhyun scratched his head for the several time and still couldn't find his missing glasses. He had been trashing his room since early morning and still can't find his precious glasses.

 

Figuring out it's useless finding it in his room, Kyuhyun stormed out and into his hyung's room. “Hyung!! Did you see my glasses?” asked Kyuhyun while shaking the still fast asleep Siwon.

 

Siwon shot straight up when he heard the alarm in his dongsaeng's voice. “Wae Kyu? Is there something wrong?” asked Siwon after being able to adjust to the sudden light. “Hyung! I can't find my glasses!”

 

The elder one furrowed his brows and then realize how important the glasses are to Kyuhyun. “Where did you left it, Kyu?” asked Siwon trying to help.

 

“Beside my bed like I always do...” replied Kyuhyun while starting to trash Siwon's room. “Kyu, you won't find it here. Could you at least stop messing my things,” said Siwon as he get up as well.

 

Kyuhyun exit his hyung's room and went to the other one which is surprisingly empty. “Oh Eunhyuk's up already?” wondered Siwon who followed Kyuhyun into the next room.

 

“Why are you finding it in your Hyuk's room? Maybe you misplaced it somewhere else,” advised Siwon wisely. Kyuhyun shook his head stubbornly, “I have to at least try and search everywhere...”

 

Siwon sigh, “You can go and wear another disguise or use my glasses instead.” Kyuhyun shook his head and slam the drawer shut. “Hyung, your glasses and mine are different! Plus, your glasses won't make me look as dorky!”

 

Siwon tried to hold his laughter after hearing his dongsaeng's statement. “True, aish Kyu! You know you don't have to be troubled like this if you would just go to school without disguise.”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head, “No way hyung! I don't want to be swarm by all those fake friends like you or Hae hyung or Hyukkie hyung...”

 

Siwon nodded understandingly and put an arm over his dongsaeng. “Arasso, let's go find Donghae and Hyuk first then. They'll help you too,” urged Siwon while comforting Kyuhyun.

 

The elder one knows that Kyuhyun is not like this but when it comes to something as important as his disguise he could also freak out.

 

The magnae went through a lot, including having fake friends who just wanted to be close because of his background. Aside from friends, Kyuhyun's girlfiend also betrayed him. She just got close for his money when Kyuhyun truly loves her.

 

Since then on, Kyuhyun insisted on putting a disguise wherever he goes. He would make himself look so different and even act differently. That's why it's very rare for the media to catch a glimpse of the 4th prince, which is no other than Kyuhyun.

 

When Kyuhyun tranferred to a new school he started his mission and until now his secret remained hidden.

 

Unfortunately enough his hypothesis proved to be true. Ever since he became the 'new' Kyuhyun there's barely anyone who wanted to be his friend. That is cause they don't know his real identity.

 

Kyuhyun sprint down the stairs and enter the kitchen where he found both his hyung's back facing him. “Hyung, have you seen my gla...”

 

Eunhyuk turned around with a wide grin. “Oh morning dongsaeng!” greeted Eunhyuk. Kyuhyun instantly went on fire when he saw his glasses being used by his now dorky looking hyung.

 

“Hyuungg! Do you know I've been searching for it everywhere!” yelled Kyuhyun trying to grab it back roughly. “Uh I'm sorry, Kyu! But I can't give it to you just like that after I risked my own life to take it...” admitted Eunhyuk sheepishly.

 

“Hyung, I don't have time to play games! I'm late!” said Kyuhyun angrily. Eunhyuk coward behind Donghae knowing that the youngest one would soon lash out his anger on him.

 

“Kyu, we'll give it back as long as you agree to attend the party,” offered Donghae as an exchange. Kyuhyun shook his head and frowned.

 

“Hyung, that's so unfair! You know how important my disguise is!” retorted Kyuhyun unwilling to give in. “I'll just stay at home then...”

 

“You know you can't do that or else someone will report you to father,” reminded Eunhyuk with a sly smile. Kyuhyun crossed his arms unhappily and kept quiet.

 

“Fine, I'll go to that stupid party! Just give me back my glasses!” agreed Kyuhyun reluctantly. Both his hyung high five before handing the glasses to their dongsaeng.

 

“Come on, Kyu! I'll take you to school,” Siwon kindly offered. “Fine, I'm late anyways.” Siwon eyed his two brothers unapprovingly but they're both too busy celebrating to care.

 

“Kyu, you are really coming right?” asked Siwon once again. He knew his dongsaeng too well to doubt if he'll really come. “Of course not! What are they thinking!”

 

Siwon rolled his eyes and grabbed the car keys. “That's so typical of you!” claimed Siwon. “I don't care! They started it!” snapped Kyuhyun still angry with the previous incident.

 

“Kyu, I think you should really go. Father said he has an important announcement to make and all four of us have to attend,” said Siwon after remembering what their father has told him.

 

“What is it?” asked the curioused Kyuhyun. “How am I supposed to know? I don't think he'll reveal it just yet,” answered Siwon who's just as curious.

 

“We'll have to wait and see! You really have to come, Kyu,” warned Siwon, “You can't run away this time.”

 

The younger one rolled his eyes and ignored his hyung's word. “Another day of being someone else again,” he mumbled before putting on his disguise.