Princess' Curfew

Just Another Cinderella Story

 

Seohyun jerked her head around at the direction of the clock once she heard the clock striking twelve. “Omo! I should be going!” exclaimed Seohyun frantically as her eyes went in search for her unnie, who is nowhere to be spotted.

 

“Wh-at? Wait, are you leaving?” asked Kyuhyun who managed to pick up a point from the girl's word. “Yes, I'm sorry but I have to get going...” aplogized the girl as she speed off to find her unnie.

 

“Wait!” called out Kyuhyun who went after her. Seohyun bit her lip knowing Kyuhyun's following her. “Unnie! Where are you?” fretted Seohyun. Suddenly she caught a glimpse of her unnie talking with a guy, who's somehow familiar to her.

 

Was it because of the very familiar suit he's wearing?

 

“Joohyun-ssi...” called out someone as a hand grabbed Seohyun's wrist. Seohyun spin around and tried to hide her worry. “Kyuhyun-ssi, I really have to go...” excused the girl as she pulled out of his grip.

 

Something went loose and dropped from the girl's wrist but she was too frustrated to even bother about it. “Unnie!” called out Seohyun loud enough to catch the elder one's attention. Yoona looked at her dongsaeng direction and suddenly remembered the plan to leave by 12.

 

“Oh shoot!” cursed Yoona as she quickly excused herself from her own prince. “Mianhe prince...” Yoona was about to say more when she realized she doesn't even know his name. “Nevermind I'm just sorry...”

 

The prince was left speechless and saw his dongsaeng with the same state of confusion. “Hyung, what just happened?” asked Kyuhyun at his hyung. “I dunno, guess it's the princesses' curfew...” Donghae said as he pointed up to the giant clock on the wall.

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at his hyung's theory. Just then Kyuhyun realized what's on his palm. A bracelet with an initial 'SJH' carved into the silver chain. At the other end was written 'My Princess'. Kyuhyun noticed it must be Joohyun's and speed off to catch up with her.

 

 

 

“Cho Kyuhyun, where do you think you're going? Remember appa's going to make an announcement soon?” stopped Donghae with useless effort since the maknae managed a way to get through.

 

Only when the bodyguards came was Kyuhyun abled to be stopped and brought back to the ballroom. “What the hell? I have to find her!” grumbled Kyuhyun with a thought that he might not be able to meet her again.

 

“You can always meet her again Kyu, she's one school with you, right?” assured Donghae, “Unlike me who probably won't meet her anymore...” Kyuhyun was not sure who his hyung was referring to but was too troubled to care.

 

Good thing Kyuhyun can always ask Seohyun about her. There's something so similar between them and not only physically, but for the short moment they talked Kyuhyun really thought he was talking to Seohyun.

 

“You're right, hyung! Guess it's Eunhyuk hyung who's lucky,” muttered Kyuhyun as both him and Donghae watched the blonde prince enjoying his time with a girl who apparently has the same hair color as him.

 

“Where's Siwon hyung?” asked Kyuhyun curiously who havent's laid eyes on the oldest since they arrived. “No idea, he suddenly went missing just like that...” continued Donghae, “I saw him with a girl though wonder what they're doing.”

 

The youngest one throw a smirk at his hyung. “Wait, that's him!” pointed Donghae and Kyuhyun followed the direction. The oldest one looked upset and tired for a second before resuming to his charismatic self.

 

“Something's up...” mumbled Kyuhyun who watched silently. “Kyu, isn't that his girlfriend right there?” wondered Donghae out loud as he gestured to the girl in the corner of the room. “Oh Taeyeon seonsaengnim?” clarified Kyuhyun as he noticed his music teacher's presence.

 

“Ne, she looks unhappy as well,” sighed Donghae. “She's not like that normally. Wonder if hyung and her fought,” stated Kyuhyun with a shrug.

 

Soon their father made his grand entrance from the second floor followed by a series of applause. He stood by the podium and started his lengthy speech before finally getting to the main point of the event.

 

“As you all know, I can't be running the academy for much longer therefore I will soon be handing it over to my very own son, Prince Siwon,” declared Mr. Lee with pride.

 

The eldest prince climbed up the stage with no frown seen however there's no smile either. “He will be taking over my position as the school's director...” announced Mr. Lee as he presented his eldest son in front of the audience.

 

Soon Mr. Lee announced something which is the main highlight of the night. “Another announcement I would like to make is regarding my son's engagement,” started Mr. Lee.

 

“Prince Siwon with no other than Miss Hwang Young Mi, daughter of Hwang Enterprise,” stated the soon to be retired director. The mentioned lady stepped up onto the stage accompanied by a chorus of applause.

 

She wore a black and white checkered dress which outline her figure's features. Along with that was a silver matching heels.

 

As if the missing puzzle piece was found, Kyuhyun and Donghae looked at each other and noticed the tension between their eldest hyung and their father. “Hyung, how come Siwon hyung never said anything?” wondered Kyuhyun with his eyebrow raised.

 

“I don't think this is something he planned on telling us,” replied Donghae, his eyes never leaving the podium. Suddenly everything made sense. The sadness casted on both Siwon and his girlfriend as well as the gloomy look on their faces.

 

“I wonder how Taeyeon seonsaengnim is coping with this,” said Kyuhyun as his eyes automatically search for his teacher. However, his eyes never landed on the specific figure he's finding.

“Appa went too far this time,” commented Donghae knowingly. All the prince knew in their heads that all this was planned by no other than their sly father.

 

No one would know what's in store for them and most of the time they prefer not to figure out.