Confession

Just Another Cinderella Story

 

Start explaing,” ordered Kyuhyun in a weak voice. Seohyun bit her lip and looked at Kyuhyun straight in the eye for the first time in a long time.


 

I will! But first I want to say sorry,” started Seohyun as she fiddled with her fingers. Kyuhyun sigh and know it's so typical of Seohyun to apologize even before anything. “Seo, I think I owe you an apology as well,” admitted Kyuhyun who for the first time in history actually willingly wants to say sorry.


 

Mianhe Seohyun! I know I have acted so harsh and rude towards you and I know I shouldn't have done that!” apologized Kyuhyun wholeheartedly. Seohyun smiled a little for the first time in centuries.


 

Kyuhyun himself cracked a small smile seeing the girl in front of him smiling. “This girl really have a weird effect on me,” thought Kyuhyun silently as he felt the bubble rising inside of him.


 

Jumping back to reality and realizing that the issue between them is still not cleared out yet Kyuhyun shifted back to his previous mood. Seohyun too took note of it and took the initiative to explain everything from A-Z.


 

Kyuhyun-ssi, I'll tell you everything and I promise I won't keep anything away from you starting now,” said Seohyun as she started from how she was dragged along to the ball by her promise and ended up having to hide her true identity.


 

Kyuhyun listened to her all the while quietly. Not giving out any reaction as he try to process everything in one go.


 

Seohyun ended her story with telling him the truth that she is indeed Seo Joohyun and the girl he met at the ball was her. “Mianhe Kyuhyun-ssi! I never had any intention to lie to you but I was afraid that someone would notice me and report to step-mother, especially my step-sister was at the ball,” explained Seohyun truly regretting what she had done.


 

Kyuhyun gave her a weak smile, “Gwenchana Seo! I finally understand and I'm sorry for ever doubting you. I guess I should have talked to you since ages ago.” Kyuhyun regret not talking to Seohyun any sooner cause now he realized how much he had missed her and all this just made him realized how blinded he was by his past experience that he chose to ignore what was in front of him.


 

A true friend...


 

I understand Kyuhyun-ssi. I know you do not wish to befriend a traitor and I do not expect much from this but I hope we can still be friends,” offered Seohyun as she gathered all her courage to voice out her thougths.


 

Kyuhyun was left baffled. “After all this you still want to be my friend? Shouldn't you be mad at me?” asked Kyuhyun shocked by Seohyun's request. Seohyun shook her head, “Of course not! Why would I be mad after all we finally clear things out..”


 

The 4th Prince broke into a huge grin and nodded, “So you're not mad? And we can be friends?” Seohyun nodded and looked at him as if he's a pabo. Kyuhyun laughed and instinctively pulled her into a bear hug.


 

Seohyun let out a gasp but laughed along as well. Kyuhyun then realized what he had done and let go of the girl in his arms. But as soon as he loosen his grip he felt like pulling her back into his arms.


 

Umm sorry...” mumbled Kyuhyun rubbing the back of his neck shyly. Seohyun nodded while trying to hide her red cheeks. “Uh wait, Seo if you're the real Joohyun then who...” said Kyuhyun as his voice trailed off into the air.


 

***

Eunhee, do you think this plan will work?” asked the girl timidly as she stood facing the back of the other girl.


 

Eunhee spun around and snapped at the girl standing in front of her furiously, “Of course it will work!! You don't have to bother with anything else just play your part!!” The girl frowned but nodded nevertheless.


 

Leaving the room she sighed and glanced at the silver chain attached around her wrist. “Don't worry Seo Eun Seo!! Everything will be fine! Do it for omma!” cheered the girl as she chanted the same thing over and over.


 

It's okay just stick to the plan! I'll be done with the prince in no time and Eunhee will take over! Just do it this time for omma!” thought the bright girl as she put on a smile to go through the day.

***

Donghae grinned from ear to ear along with his partner, Yoona, as they watched their two dongsaengs chatting happily in the backyard. They were by the window side by side spying on the two through the limited space.


 

Yoona turned her head to the side to face Donghae and opened about to thank him. “Umm prince...” started Yoona then stopped when she realized that their face where only centimetres apart.


 

She gulped and was about to snap her head back when Donghae faced her. The prince widen his eyes in shock but did no movement to create a larger gap between them. Yoona looked away with her face flushed and tried to start a random conversation.


 

You like chocolate milk?” blurted out Yoona out of randomness. Donghae raised his eyebrow and composed himself as he stared out the window once again. “Uh yeah...why?” asked Donghae as he chuckled at Yoona's randomness.


 

Nothing! Oh right I was about to thank you,” grinned Yoona as she pointed to the couple out in the garden hugging. Donghae's jaw dropped before spreading into a wide smile. “Yes!! We succeeded!!” cheered Donghae as he twirl around in a small victory dance.


 

Yoona laughed out loudly seeing the prince being so childish and joined him in doing the same. They were fooling around together that they didn't notice the new visitor in the room.


 

Having fun?” smirked Eunhyuk as he raised his eyebrow towards Donghae. The prince stopped his actions and stride towards Eunhyuk's side. “Look out there!” pointed Donghae towards both Kyuhyun and Seohyun.


 

Eunhyuk's jaw hung open and he immediately poked Donghae's ribs several times before freaking out. “Yes!! Our dongsaeng will return back to normal!!” exclaimed Eunhyuk happily as he squeeze the life out of Donghae. Yoona laughed at how close the brothers look.


 

Oh by the way this is Yoona-ssi!” introduced Donghae after Eunhyuk let go of him. Eunhyuk showed his gummy smile before extending a hand towards her. Donghae quickly whispered something into Eunhyuk's ear which made the blonde hair guy's beamed.


 

He then whispered something back, “Actually I found my princess as well!”


 

Donghae raised his eyebrow and force Eunhyuk to give him a name. Eunhyuk grinned and whispered, “Kim Hyoyeon.”


 

Donghae smiled and recalled the blonde girl he saw last time as Hyoyeon. It is definitely the girl he saw at the ball too. Donghae felt happy that apart from him his brothers also found their own 'princess'.


 

That is except...