Any Minute Now

Just Another Cinderella Story

 

Yoona's eyes went wide with excitement hearing her dongsaeng's previous statement. “Seriously Seo? You're coming?” asked Yoona again.

 

“Yes unnie, that's why I'm asking for help,” replied Seohyun for the nth time. “Oh right right! But I think we need to call Key,” said Yoona before dialing a number.

 

It took the choding less than a minute to call Key to come over. Soon enough the trio were ready to set off to find the perfect dress for the girls to wear. Plus it's only a matter of days before the D-day.

 

Seohyun look fidgety throughout the whole drive since she's still not sure of her decision. Well mainly she did it because she promised Kyuhyun and she really didn't want to disappoint him.

 

“Kajja Seo! We're here!” called out Yoona who snapped the younger one back to reality. “Oh yeah unnie...”

 

They ended up shopping for the entire day which worries Seohyun even more since she has no idea what's in store for her once she gets home. To top it all, she hasn't actually found a right dress. All they did was walk in and out of stores after looking at the price tags.

 

By the time Seohyun got home she was greeted by a furioused step-mother. Seohyun walked towards the house with her head hung low and ready to receive another scolding. True enough she was punished and locked up in her own room not to mention grounded.

 

Seohyun sighed while staring at her snowglobe. “At least she didn't find out...” mumbled Seohyun while referring to her plans of going to the party. “I promised him...”

 

***

The dreaded day finally came and Seohyun avoid any possible eye contact with her step-mother as the old lady gave her specific instructions before she drive Eun Hee to the party, leaving Seohyun at the salon.

 

“I'll be back by midnight once Eun Hee is done with her party,” told Mrs. Park as she throw one last glace at Seohyun before leaving. Only when the old lady leaves was Seohyun able to breathe properly.

 

“Finally she's gone!” exclamied Key who came out from the storage room. “Come on, we need to do it quick if you guys don't want to be late!”

 

Both girls nodded as Yoona started helping Seohyun with her dress which Yoona kindly lended. Key then start to work on Seohyun's hair since Yoona had done hers before she came to the salon.

 

“Are you sure she's not gonna find out?” asked Seohyun worriedly as she glanced at her unnie. The elder one although unsure decide to hide it and wave it off.

 

“Of course not! How would she?” tittered Yoona. Seohyun bit her lips and decided not to worry too much. Key also eyed Yoona and shook his head a little before focusing back on his work.

 

The three had already know the risks of doing what they're currently doing but nevertheless they have to give it a shot.

 

***

“Kyuhyun!” called out a loud voice. Upon hearing his name Kyuhyun sighed and continued his game. “Cho Kyuhyun! What are you doing? You're suppose to get ready...” reminded Donghae scratching his head.

 

“Aish hyung! Can't you see I'm playing?” whined Kyuhyun who never once glance at his hyung. “Whatever! Just go get ready the car will be here any minute and so is appa!”

 

Kyuhyun muttered something before shutting his laptop forcefully. Honestly, he only agreed to attending the party because of the girl seated beside him in class.

 

The browned haired guy went to his bed where a suit is neatly prepared for him. He noticed that his suit is very similar to the one Donghae was wearing. It's probably uniform again except that it's color coded. It's something their stylist would do and yes they do have a stylist. Without bothering much Kyuhyun grabbed his attire for the night and changed.

 

Suddenly the thought of him seeing Seohyun in a white dress popped up in his mind. “Aish! What's wrong with me?”

 

For the past few days Kyuhyun had been thinking to himself of the possible theories to his actions. He found none that can be classified as reasonable. Still Kyuhyun think of Seohyun only as a friend and probably having no friend for quite some time did an effect on him.

 

The tall guy exited his room and quickly head down once he heard his father's voice. “Ah the magnae finally arrive,” said their father with no emotions whatsoever.

 

The old man tilted his head to the side before shaking his head in disagreement. “What are you putting on, Kyuhyun? Discard those this moment and just put on your mask,” ordered the strict father.

 

All three brothers stared at Kyuhyun nervously. They know Kyuhyun would feel uncomfortable wihtout his disguise especially when he'll be around his classmates. However, the youngest one did as told and removed his disguise.

 

“Good, I have a very important announcement to make tonight and all of you have to be present especially you, Siwon,” said Mr. Lee before making his way to the waiting limo.

 

“Kyu, don't worry! We can't even recognize you with the mask on!” assured Donghae lamely. The magnae rolled his eyes before cursing, “I swear I hate parties!”

 

Siwon shook his head at how pityful his dongsaeng is right now but that's not his only main worry. Something else is bothering him and it won't be until midnight that he'll figure out everything their father is planning.

 

For them and most importantly for...him

 

===================================================================================================

A/N: Sorry for the late update but like I said you guys should probably be patient if I'm going to continue with the story =p Really sorry :( Hope I can make it up some way and I know the story is somewhat slow but I'll speed it up...

I have something in mind that will create a great twist...Hehehe

Hope you guys understand that I have very limited time to write so please do bear with it and thank you for all those who's supporting this story :DD 

 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3