Uh oh!

Just Another Cinderella Story

 

The girl in the corner of the class busied herself with a thick book as the class is still empty. Apparently it is one of her 'weird' habits that helps her get away with all the troubles at home.

 

“Seohyunnie!” greeted someone from the door while popping her head in. “Ah unnie! You arrived!” replied Seohyun glancing up from her book.

 

“Ne, look who I brought along!” exclaimed Yoona pulling someone from the hidden view. “Ah Key, you're here too...but why?” wondered Seohyun confusingly. Certainly, Key's not here to attend class.

 

“Ah Yoona dragged me here so yeah...” answered Key with a shrug. “Waeyo unnie?” asked Seohyun again still in a confuse state. “To introduce you to our great plan!” revealed Yoona after keeping the younger one lost in thought.

 

Seohyun raised her eyebrows with suspicions, “Huh? What plan?” Yoona smiled cheekily and pushed Key forward to do all the explaining. “Very well I might as well take the honor of explaining,” said Key in a sarcastic manner.

 

“Yaa~We're helping her here! Be more sincere,” scolded Yoona with a light smack. “Ne noonaaa...” replied Key with a wide smile to which Yoona rolls her eyes at.

 

“So here's the plan, you are going to the salon for the oh-so-called night shift and then we're going to do some makeover for you and bring you to the party!” summarized Key with a proud smile.

 

“Aniyo! I c-can't do that! I mean what if my mother figures out...” object Seohyun strongly. Yoona shook her head, “Seo, there's no 'you' but 'us'. We're all in this together believe me we're here to help and I promise you, you won't regret it plus who will company me there if not you?”

 

Seohyun stubbornly disagree with the other two and stick with her plan on staying at the salon. “Seeoo, come on! We'll even hire someone to replace you and take your shift!” persuaded Yoona sweetly.

 

“Plus, there won't be any customers trust me who would want to go to a salon at the middle of the night? Your mother's crazy enough to do that she's doing that just to make you work!” continued Key just as persuasive as Yoona.

 

“I don't know, guys...” started Seohyun, “I just don't feel good about the whole thing.” Yoona and Key shook their heads. “Whatever happens is a another issue! What's important is you going to the party,” stated Yoona convincingly which starting to give the younger one second thoughts.

 

Yoona looked over at Key wihtout Seohyun noticing. Key nodded slightly while giving two thumbs up. The girl beamed knowing her plan might work out just the way she want it to be. “Don't worry, Seo! We'll take care of everything for you...”

 

It's your time to be the princess...” thought Yoona silently with a hidden smile.

 

***

Kyuhyun rested his chin on his palm and stared at the board blankly without paying a single attention to his lecturer who's pacing from one corner to another.

 

The whole class seem to have that virus infected on them resulting with a class full of bored faces except for one.

 

Unconciously Kyuhyun glance to his side and found the same girl concentrating on taking notes. He smiled out of the blue and was taken aback himself.

 

Suddenly an idea struck him. He quickly scribble on a small piece of paper and crumple it before passing it to the table beside him.

 

The receiver stared at the crumpled paper confusingly. Seohyun throw Kyuhyun a confusing glance before proceeding to read it.

 

 

 

 “Are you coming to the school anniv's party?”

 

 

 

Seohyun stopped to pause and literally froze. Kyuhyun started to worry himself thinking that she might find him weird just like everyone else. Actually he already know she does.

 

Everyone does.

 

Seohyun picked up her pen and wrote something down before timidly passing the paper back while making sure the teacher is having her back against the class.

 

Kyuhyun let out a sigh of relief as he got a reply. He slowly open it with hopes that she wouldn't be mad.

 

 

 

 “Umm I don't know..”

 

 

Kyuhyun furrowed her brows and scribbled again. He tossed it back and waited for an answer.

 

He had decided that if the girl sitting beside him would attend the party then so would he. Why? He has no idea.

 

All he's aware of is that maybe she's the only one from the entire campus that actually hasn't ignore him and if that's the case he's willing to make her a lifetime friend.

 

To Kyuhyun having someone who doesn't care about looks, money, status, and so on is someone worth to keep and be in touch with. Even now he has a feeling that beside him is an example of such person.

 

Completely unaware a pieced of crumpled paper is on top of his desk. Kyuhyun threw the girl a glance before picking it up to read.

 

Just then he heard his name being called. “Uh oh...” muttered Kyuhyun looking panic as he held his head up to come across the deathly stare of Mrs. Kim.

 

=================================================================================================

Uh oh it doesn't sound good!! Will Kyu get a chance to read Seo's reply or...O.o