Stunning Entrance

Just Another Cinderella Story

 

Kyuhyun scanned his eyes curiously over the spacious room. All he could see at the moment was sparkling lights and glitter masks with fancy outfits. It wasn't the first time for Kyuhyun to be in a party like it's just there's something completely different this time.

 

He's actually looking forward to the rest of the night...

 

The youngest of the four prince, let out a huge sigh after giving up on finding the girl he's been waiting for since he stepped into the ballroom. “Hey Kyu!” greeted Sungmin with a wave.

 

Kyuhyun squinted his eyes carefully and eyed the familiar figure. “Come on, Kyu! It's just me trust me...” assured Sungmin before taking a seat beside his friend.

 

“Sorry, I guess I'm just paranoid,” apologized Kyuhyun sincerely. Sungmin watched his bestfriend who looked like he couldn't stay still for a second. “Kyu, who are you looking for?” asked Sungmin with his eyebrow raised.

 

Kyuhyun looked taken aback for a second. He didn't know his friend would notice. “Uh someone...I guess,” answered Kyuhyun vaguely. Sungmin was about to say more when suddenly an angelic figure entered the ballroom leaving everyone in trance.

 

A small smile formed on the youngest's prince lips at the recognition.

 

***

Yoona ushered her dongsaeng, who still had difficulty walking properly in heels, into the venue. “Unnie, could you slow down a little?” pleaded Seohyun sheepishly.

 

Yoona rolled her eyes but stopped nevertheless, “Sure, take your time...” Seohyun nodded and continued her walk of misery once again. “It's only for tonight, Seohyunnie! I promise it's worth the pain...”

 

Although the younger was in doubt she didn't complain further. Instread, Seohyun followed carefully the steps of her unnie. “Unnie, why is there no one here?” asked Seohyun curiously.

 

The elder one had a smirk on her face while answering the younger one's question. “Well, let's just say this is part of the plan. Plus we don't want to bump into your step-mother in the lobby, do we?” explained Yoona indirectly.

 

Seohyun nodded her head with new knowledge of what's going on. So, her unnie had it all planned out. It somehow help in relaxing her anxious self.

 

“Come on, Seo! We don't want to be late,” urged Yoona who pushed opened the door to the main entrance.

 

Little did they know that once they step in, it might be hard to step out because they just entered their own fairy-tale.

***

Suddenly the whole room seem to be in complete silence. Not a single word is spoken. It could be because someone had just made an entrance through the second floor which is only reserved for the prince and Mr. Lee.

 

Or...

 

The most dazzling figure among all the present guests had just arrived. The girl in the flowing white dress managed to capture the attention of the entire audience, rooting them on the spot with her stunning beauty.

 

No one knows who she is, yet every single man in the room was determine to take her hand for the night.

 

By now everyone was busy murmuring and whispering to each other along with envious remarks coming from the ladies.

 

The girl behind the feather mask stopped on her tracks. Noticing the pair of eyes watching her every move all she did was halt. “Don't worry, Seo! They're just stunned by you...” said the other petite girl half jokingly.

 

“Unnie, they're all eyeing me!” whispered Seohyun concious of the crowd. “Don't worry just follow my lead!” assured Yoona who descended down the stairs ahead of her dongsaeng.

 

Seohyun carefully walk down the stairs with every ounce of elegance radiating from her steps. “See it's alright!” convinced Yoona once they're entered the dance floor. Seohyun gave her unnie a slight smile of relief.

 

“Yeah unnie!” replied Seohyun cheerfully before meeting eye to eye with the very person who brought her to the spot. “It's you...

 

Unaware that all eyes was on her, including her bestfriend, Seohyun smiled in return before slightly bowing. “Glad you made it then...”

 

***

Mr. Lee had his eyes on all the events taking place downstairs from his private room. “Hmm I wonder who that young lady is...” thought the old man while sipping his drink.

 

“Father, you called for me...” said a familiar tone as he gathered the old man's attention. “Ah yes, my son...” replied Mr. Lee with a sly smile.

 

“I have something to tell you...” started Mr. Lee, “you are going to be engage...”

 

“Tonight...” continued Mr. Lee to the horror of his son. “B-But f-father....” objected the clueless prince.

 

“No buts my son! That's the final decision and I'm afraid that your only way to keep your position as well as receiving a share of my inheritance...” cut the man behind the desk sharply.

 

That kept the room full of tension and a deadly silence. “You are dismissed...” said Mr. Lee before waving his son out. The prince had no other choice but to leave the room with his fists balled up.

 

Along the corridor was someone who he had forced to wait and now he's probably going to break her fragile heart. “Taeyeon~ah...” called out the weak voice as the girl turned to face him with a thin sad smile. 

==================================================================================================

A/N: Supeeerrr sorry for the veeerrryy late update but I've been so busy lately :( I hope my readers can understand and I really do appreciate all the support everyone has given me :D I'll try my best to keep on updating as well as my other story...

Once again thank you to all my readers out there!! ^^