Chapter 8

I'll protect you(Infinite+Exo)

"I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING ARI!" Ji Eun cried. "That's it. I'm not going." She continued to rummage through her wardrobe and sighed constantly.

"Yah! You have tons of clothes" I shouted back at her but I could see how she was struggling.

"Mmm, how about the clothes Eomma sent as 'I'm sorry I couldn't be here with you' gifts? When else would we wear them?" I suggested.

She looked at me before hesitating. "Are you sure? They are yours and I'm sure I'll find something..."

I shook my head and opened the wardrobe on my right. I stood there and stared at all the clothes that I had never worn before. They were 'gifts' from my parents which were usually sent regularly to apologise for the fact that they are never around, I suppose at times like this they really do come in handy.

"Choose whatever you like!" I beamed at her excitedly.

I'm not going to lie, I really am excited to go to the party...
_____________________________________________

We arrived at the address Myungsoo had texted. We could hear the sound of music blaring as soon as we got out of the car.

"Wait Ari-ah!..." Unnie grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Are you sure I look okay, the bloody dress is so short!"

I laughed at her comment. "You look amazing! Stop being so anxious, the Infinite guys are super nice. Trust me" 
I don't know why I was acting so brave, I've never been to a party full of celebrity idols that I barely know before.

"Arraso..." She replied. I smiled at her to calm her down but she looked extremely uncomfortable but I could understand since we were both out of our comfort zone.

"Kaja!" I pulled her forward even though she was hesitant.
_____________________________

"Wasseo?" Sunggyu and Myungsoo greeted us both simultaneously.

"Neh, this is my friend Ji Eun" I smiled as I introduced her.

She smiled and nodded at the two. "Annyeonghaseyo" she said softly.

"I've not seen you before?" Sunggyu asked her curiously.

She nodded at him and smiled " I go to a different school, it's close to yours though"

He smiled back and instantly they hit it off, within minutes she had left with Sungyyu, leaving me alone with Myungsoo.

Luckily Woohyun came over, saving me from awkward silence. "When's your friend coming?" He asked.

I laughed and pointed to Ji Eun and Sungyyu. "She's over there"

"Great and hyung made his move first, you should have introduced her to me first." He laughed.

"Yah! Like I said, she's not your type" I laughed and found myself searching the room.

"Looking for someone?" Myungsoo asked curiously.

"Luhan?" Woohyun suggested.

"What? No, I'm just looking around...in fact I think I'm going to go and get a drink" I said as I walked casually to where all the drinks were.

Just as I found a drink, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Luhan.

"Oh oppa, your here?" I said casually, trying to act cool.
______________________________

Luhan's POV-

"Oh oppa, your here?" Ari said casually.

I smiled at her, she was so cute. "Haha, neh I came a while ago with the guys" I pointed over at them as they all waved.

"Aah!" She replied while she sipped from her drink.

I glanced over to my right and noticed Myungsoo and Woohyun glaring at me. What the heck is their problem?

"Ari, you wanna come over to meet the others?" I asked her, knowing full well that the Infinite lot would get annoyed.

She nodded and stumbled a little. She might have been a little drunk. I held her hand and led her towards everyone else.

"Ari! You're here!" Chanyeol shouted excitedly. It's nice to see that everyone gets along with her.

"Haha, you guys having fun?" She asked with a cheery attitude.

"It's not too bad" Lay agreed even though we were bored until she came over.

Ari leaned closer towards me, which surprised me since she usually kept her distance and whispered "I'm going to get another drink"

"Yeah, I'll come with you" I replied. Before I could follow her towards the drinks Ha Na appeared and blocked the way.

"Oppa, you should be careful with her" she warned. I looked at her confused, where did she even come from?

"Wae?" I asked her, even though I was losing my patience with her.

Ha Na stepped closer towards me, making me take step back. "She's a ! She's already messing with L oppa and now she's trapping you too"

Before I could open my mouth, Suho and the rest of the guys stepped in. "Yah! Watch what you say"

"She's only just arrived and she's got all 12 of you wrapped around her finger". Her voice grew more irritable.

"Ani, we just don't like you" Sehun shouted. Seriously that guy needs to be careful with what he says.

I looked over at Ari who seemed to be talking to someone. As long as she's not on her own.
______________________________________

Arisa's POV-

I looked back to see Luhan talking to Ha Na. I guess she likes everyone except me. As I walked, I looked back more frequently before realising that I was blocking someone's way.

"Oh mianhae!" I turned around to see Donghae, at least I think it was...

"Haha ani, it's fine" he laughed. "Are you okay?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded. "Hyung!" A voice shouted from behind me, it was Luhan. "I see you've met Arisa!"

Donghae looked from me to Luhan to me again and then smirked. "So your the mysterious girl Luhan won't shut up about!".

Huh, Luhan talks about me?

"Ani! Ari don't listen to him!" Luhan shouted while shaking his head at Donghae.

"Oh? What's this oppa?" I asked curiously. He blushed slightly which made him look even cuter than before."Ani I want to know!" I repeated.

Luhan rushed over to Donghae and covered his mouth. "Hyung, you shouldn't drink too much" They were both staring at each other as though they were communicating with their eyes.

Finally, Luhan removed his hands away from Donghae's mouth. "Okay, it was nice meeting you Arisa, I'm sure we'll see each other more often". He smiled before nodding at Luhan and leaving.

"That was suspicious, tell me what it was about?" I asked him even though I knew he'd avoid answering.

"Ani! It was nothing, do you want to get some air?" He asked. I looked around for Ji Eun and spotted her fully engrossed in conversation with Sunggyu.

"Sure" I replied. As we headed outside, I glanced over at Myungsoo who was chatting up some girls. What a player!

------------------------------------------------

I took a deep breath and let it out. "Ahh this is nice" I said softly.

Luhan looked at me and then chuckled to himself quietly.

"Wae? You keep laughing at me! And you won't tell me what that was about earlier, I'm too curious to let it go!" I pleaded, hoping that he'd tell me.

He paused and turned himself to face me before letting out a deep sigh. "But it's embarrassing..." He mumbled.

"I'm sure it's not" I replied making sure he doesn't change the subject all together and decide not tell me.

"Well, I didn't want him to tell you...about how much I talk about you..." He started.

"You talk about me?" I asked, a little surprised. Why would he talk about me?

He sighed before looking up at me and staring into my eyes. "About how much I..." He stopped midway before looking away.

"Why are you two outside?"Xiumin shouted. Great just my luck, he was going to tell me something too!

As soon as we got back Ji Eun grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Yah! We haven't been here for that long and you've already abandoned me and the hosts of this party!"

"She's right, you left us for Exo and I bet you haven't even spoken to anyone else here!" Sunggyu agreed.

Well aren't they well acquainted now!

"Ani, I spoke to Donghae...and why are you two ganging up on me? You're the ones that have been too busy with each other to notice anyone else!" I shouted back causing the two to blush.

"But they're right!" Woohyun shouted while putting his arm around me. I shrugged him off causing him to lower his jaw as though he was shocked.

I laughed until Myungsoo came over too. "I can talk to whoever I want" I said firmly while looking at Ji Eun.

"Including Luhan? What were you doing outside with him? Hmm?" She asked with a smirk.

"I can guess..." Myungsoo mumbled under his voice. "We were just talking" I directed at Myungsoo.

"But it's Luhan" said Woohyun. I laughed at his tone. "You sound jealous" I teased.

"I am! Stop talking to him!" He laughed. Myungsoo looked around as though he was bored.

If he's going to be such a killjoy he should do it somewhere else!

______________________________

Authors note-

Whoop! Luhans POV has been introduced! I'll try to make sure it doesn't get too confusing, but gosh Luhan! <3 hopefully things should get much more interesting by the next chapter and of course, thank you to all for reading, make sure you comment, vote etc! :)