Chapter 7

I'll protect you(Infinite+Exo)

Arisa's POV-

That jerk. That really good looking jerk.
He's one of those really nice but extremely arrogant guys. The type of guy that knows how good looking he is. He's so...annoying.

I decided to stick with the Infinite oppas, yes they have now gotten me to agree to calling them 'oppa', I don't know why but I feel like I have gotten a little closer to them.

"Ari-ah did Myungsoo tell you about the party we're having?" Sunggyu asked.

I glanced over at Myungsoo and shook my head. "Ani oppa, he didn't say anything about a party" I cringed at the way oppa came out of my mouth.

"What? You didn't tell her?" He looked over at Myungsoo and shook his head. "Yah! You should have at least invited her!"

Myungsoo smirked in my direction." I forgot hyung" he replied simply.

"You should come Ari, Exo are going to be there..." Woohyun shouted over while laughing. Lately he seemed to get a kick out of teasing me about Exo, particularly Luhan.

"Erm okay, can I bring a friend though?" I asked, it would be nice if Ji Eun unnie could also come.

"Sure, as long as she's hot!" Woohyun replied. That greasy playboy.

"Hmph, I don't think she's your type" I said while rolling my eyes. There is no way she'd like such a player like him.
"We'll see" he smirked.

Wait, they invited Exo?

"But why did you guys invite Exo? I thought you guys didn't get along very well?" I asked curiously.

"It's not that we don't get along but well, it's just that we were competing against each other in the music industry" Hoya explained. "But since the merge between SM and Woollim...even though it looks as though we all support each other, things can get tense"

Yeah, I still don't get it...

"That doesn't mean we can't try and get along, we invited other groups like BtoB" Sungjong said sweetly.

Myungsoo scoffed after hearing Sungjong. I don't expect him to give up his ego and try to get along with anyone else. He's too arrogant.

"When is this party?" I asked. Myungsoo handed me his phone. "It's tomorrow, give me your number and I'll text you the details" I nodded and gave him my number while the others watched us both.

I doubt he'll even let me know any of the 'details'
_____________________________

I got home as usual and was greeted by Ji Eun unnie.

"Unnie, why don't you just switch to the school I go too?" I whined as I rested my head on her shoulder.

She laughed and patted my head away. "Wae? Is someone starting trouble with you? You tell me who Ari and I'll-"

"Ani, I just think it would be easier" I replied. I'd probably feel much more comfortable if she was around.

"Maybe" she answered.

"Oh and you know Infinite, right?" I asked her.

She looked at me as though I had gone crazy. "Of course, everyone does in Korea, you'd have to live under a rock to not know them" she laughed.

"Well, I told you that they go to my school, right?" She nodded as I carried on. "They're having a party tomorrow night and I've been invited and they said it would be okay if you came too"

Her eyes widened " Jinjja? Wait andwe, I have nothing to wear and I don't know them as well as you..."

Just as I expected, she's trying to make up excuses.

"Unnie you have clothes, even if you don't, you could always borrow mine. Either way we are going to that party". There is no way I'm going alone!

As I tried to persuade her, I received a text from Myungsoo and showed it to her.

"We're going" I said firmly.

She looked at me and then sighed. "FINE".

_____________________________

Authors note-

This is a really short chapter I know but thank you to all that have read, commented. Also please let me know if there are any mistakes as I updated this chapter on my phone :)