Chapter 19

I'll protect you(Infinite+Exo)

Ari's POV-
~ At home ~

"I can't believe my dongseng has a boyfriend!" Ji Eun shouted.

"I've dated before though?" I laughed as I corrected her. It seemed as though she was much happier than I was.

"What about you and Sunggyu oppa?" I asked. She smiled and shrugged as though there was nothing between them.

Ji Eun looked down at her phone and smiled at her screen. "Oh, we've been invited to Infinite's place!"

"Again?" I sighed. Last time was too hectic to even think about and I doubt it'll be any different this time.
______________________________________________________

~ At Infinite's apartment ~

"Seriously why are we here again?" I mumbled restlessly.

"I'm not sure but I thought they had a guest?" She shrugged indifferently as we knocked on their door.

"Annyeong!" We greeted.

"Oh, Ji Eun noona and Ari are here!" Sungyeol announced. He led us inside to the immaculate apartment. It was spotless! Last time, the place was covered in boxers and socks, you could tell that only boys lived there but this time it was different. I wonder who they cleaned up for?

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Do Yeon immida." A pretty girl announced cheerily.

"This is our friend Do Yeon, you might know her..." Sunggyu introduced. His voice trailed off as he glanced at Myungsoo.

The more I looked at her, the more familiar she was. I could tell Ji Eun also recognised her.

As we all sat down, Do Yeon came in with snacks prepared by herself. She then sat next to Myungsoo as the two looked comfortable in conversation. They looked quite close too.

"Ahh she's Myungsoo's ex!" Ji Eun whispered.

"Mwo?" I replied slightly shocked.

"That ulzzang he dated. There was a massive scandal last year too!"

I looked at the two and noticed their closeness. No wonder I recognised her so well. As I continued to stare, Do Yeon began to introduce herself to both Ji Eun and I.

"You probably aren't very familiar with me. I was on a show a few years ago and was known as the 'chocolate ulzzang' but apart from that I'm quite average and have been close to the Infinite oppas since their debut." She eye smiled sweetly like a typical ulzzang.

"And also-" Woohyun started.

"And also we dated." Myungsoo finished as he looked at me coldly.

Awkward.

"Ahhh." Ji Eun nodded.

"But Ari-ah, I hear you're dating now!" Sungyyu asked with a smirk.

I looked at him surprised. How did he know? Ji Eun looked slightly suspicious as she diverted her eyes.

"You're dating someone? Without my permission, who?" Woohyun asked with slight concern.

"Luhan?" Hoya asked.

I hesitated before nodding. Do Yeon looked at me slightly surprised. "The Luhan? From Exo? Wow that's great! You must be really close to everyone here too since they're all very interested in your romantic life."

I couldn't quite understand what she meant. In fact the only thing I could think about was the fact that her head was resting on Myungsoo's shoulder. He also noticed me looking.

I thought they broke up? I guess not.

It was slightly awkward for Ji Eun and I since everyone was too busy with Do Yeon. We didn't mind but I could tell that Ji Eun was annoyed with Sunggyu for paying too much attention to her.

I got up and excused myself to get some fresh air. For some reason I felt suffocated.
______________________________________________________

Myungsoo's POV-

She's with him now? Her and Luhan are officially together?

Do Yeon nudged me slightly as she felt my body tense up. "Gwenchana oppa?"
I nodded silently as she rested her head on me again.

"Yah! Go check on Ari." Sunggyu commanded. I got up without a word and went outside. Why am I always sent out to look for her?

I found her lurking near the steps of the entrance as she paced back and forth.

"What's up?" I interrupted.

"Getting some air and thinking."

"About your boyfriend?" I mumbled.

"Yes. Why? Is that a problem? Jealous again?" She snapped.

"Yes, I admit it I'm jealous." I retorted with courage. There I said it. I don't know why but I felt like being honest for once.

She paused in shock for a moment before shaking her head. "You have a girlfriend!"

"What? Who, Do Yeon? She's just a friend." I argued uselessly as I went over to her.

"I thought you were still with her..." She mumbled.

"No...are you jealous?" I asked. A part of me hoped that she felt jealous too.

She paused again before replying. "I'm with Luhan-" she stopped before finishing as she looked up, slightly surprised.

I turned around to see Do Yeon stood there in confusion.
______________________________________________________

Authors Note - Sorry for the wait! I hope it was worth it...
Finally Myungsoo admitted his feelings!! But as always, there are problems ;)

Feel free to comment and vote and also please check out my second fanfic "Temptation - Woohyun & Myungsoo"
This is in its beginning stages as s fanfic so do give it a lot of love and support. Thank you! :)

~ Saranghae ~