Chapter 18

I'll protect you(Infinite+Exo)

Ari's POV-

Even though I was determined not to talk to Myungsoo, I couldn't help it. He was acting so distant. I know he's always distant and cold but this time it was different and I didn't like it.

As I was about to question him further, Luhan and Exo appeared. I moved away from Myungsoo forming a gap between us. I couldn't risk Luhan getting the wrong idea, not again.

"Ari-ah!" Chanyeol greeted loudly. Luhan smiled discreetly and nodded in my direction. I guess it wouldn't have been very wise for us to talk properly in the midst of his dating scandal.

"Don't worry, that scandal will disappear!" Sehun whispered in my ear which caught me off guard.

As I lost my balance Myungsoo rushed to my side and helped me regain my stance. My eyes widened as I moved away from him out of instinct. He looked slightly hurt.

"Erm...what do you mean?" I asked Sehun, in efforts of changing the subject.

He smiled proudly. "Well we're from SM Entertainment. Scandals are nothing."

"That's a relief!" I sighed.

I glanced over at Luhan and met his eyes. I smiled shyly whilst my cheeks flushed to a slight pinkish tint.

"Aaah, young love!" Baekhyun announced as he placed both his hands on his heart.

"And you'd know all about that. Taeyeon? How is she?" I teased with a slight smirk.

"Oooooh!" All 11 (except Myungsoo) hummed simultaneously.

I looked over at Myungsoo and even noticed him smirk at my remark.

"Wah! She's feisty!" Baekhyun shouted in amusement.

I smiled and acknowledged his comment. Myungsoo seemed to have lost his patience and already left. My eyes were glued to the back of him walking off until Suho interrupted me.

"Anyways, I think you and 'a certain someone' need to talk, so why don't we go to the roof?"

I looked at him with a bewildered expression. "Who needs to talk?"

"Ahem!" Luhan coughed. It was so surprising and cute to see him act like that, that I immediately broke into laughter.

"Arrasso, that 'certain person' and I can talk." I smiled as we headed up to the roof.
______________________________________________________

~ The roof top~

"Okay then, you two lovebirds talk and we'll stay on guard." Suho announced as he shut the door.

I smiled to myself at how nice they all were. I looked up to see Luhan look away shyly.

"Mianhe, we spoke for a really long time over the phone. You probably didn't even get much sleep, right?" He apologised sweetly which made me feel an immense amount of admiration.

"Ani Oppa it's fine!" I reassured. "Besides, the bigger issue is this scandal, aaah ottoke!"

He chuckled to himself quietly as though there was nothing to worry about.

"It's fine, SM will take care of it. They're good at stuff like that." The way he said the last part sounded as though it had happened before but I decided not to think much of it.

"Ah well everyone wants know about the 'mysterious girl' you're dating." I said with a smile.

"Even I want to know about the mysterious girl." He said as he took a slight step forward.

"What do you want to know?" I asked eagerly.

"Whether we're dating or not."

My heart literally stopped as he said that. His expression turned from playful to slightly serious a he stared at me, waiting for my reaction. I bit my lip nervously and smiled.

"Why don't you ask her?" I asked with confidence.

"I don't know, would she even date me?" He asked as though he was having fun referring to me in third person.

"I would." I panicked as I answered him. Did I just admit to wanting to date him?

He looked at me with a face full of content as he laughed to himself. "So...did you just admit to wanting to be my girlfriend?"

I laughed nervously with a hint of relief. "I think so."

Just then all 11 Exo members broke in one by one cheering. Such goofs.

"I think I should go before the bell goes." I smiled.

"NEH HYUNGSOONIM!" They shouted as Luhan looked away in embarrassment.

I giggled shyly as I left the rooftop and headed to the main hall.

"Yah!" Ji Eun shouted as I walked past her. "How could you even ignore me!" She asked, pretending to be hurt.

"Unnie!! I think I have a boyfriend..." I whispered.

"Omo! Chinja? Who is- it's Luhan!" She announced in shock.

"Shhhh!" I nodded which made her squeal in joy.

"Awww, it's all thanks to me!" She teased. I smiled as I acknowledged her comment. She really did have an impact.

I looked around and noticed that there was no sign of Infinite. They're usually with her. "Where are the others?"

"Huh? Oh Infinite? They left early. Apparently an old friend came to visit." She answered.

"Oh, I wonder who."
______________________________________________________

Author's note -

Ahhh! Luhan and Ari are officially together! I wonder who this 'old friend' is though ;). Also sorry if some of you wished for Luhan and Ari to date earlier, but I felt that if they began dating too quick then it wouldn't have been realistic enough.

*If there are any spellig/grammer mistakes let me know!

But thank you for the support! Vote, subscribe and comment!:)

~ Saranghae <3