Chapter 12

I'll protect you(Infinite+Exo)

Luhan POV-

I sat back down as I tried to hide how shy I was feeling. It wasn't a long kiss. But it was still a kiss. I looked up at Ari only to see her eyes were glued to the floor while her long wavy hair covered her face. As she looked up, her eyes met mine before she turned red and set her eyes to the ground again. How cute.

"Yah, what have you done to uri Ari?" Woohyun laughed as he nudged her.

"A kiss on the cheek would have been enough hyung!" Sehun shouted, still in shock. I laughed off all of their comments. I could barely think.

The game carried on as more of the others chose 'dare'. "Yah yah yah! It's getting boring now...let's come up with some new stuff" Sunggyu suggested as he started to add folded pieces of paper into a small bowl.

"Okay, so in this bowl there are suggestions etc and whoever picks one will have to spin the bottle and complete the task with whoever it lands on. Understand?" Ji Eun repeated a few times as most of us didn't understand the game.

"Myungsoo-yah! It's your turn" She said as she passed him the bowl. He looked a little bit bored and pissed off as he picked out a piece of paper.

"Don't read it yet! Spin the bottle!" Baekhyun shouted. Myungsoo did as the others instructed and spun the bottle...it landed on Ari. She looked up, surprised that it had landed on her.

Myungsoo unfolded the piece of paper and immediately he refused. "Shireo..." He protested as he crumpled up the piece of paper and threw it across the room.

Suho then picked it up and read it aloud. "Go on a date with...It landed on Ari... Go on a date with Ari"

"Mwo!" Ari looked up just as shocked as Myungsoo. "Shireo!" She refused.

"Yah! I don't want to either." Myungsoo shouted as they both started arguing.

It might have looked like they were arguing but to me, it looked different...

"You have to!" They all shouted which caused them both to accept it. "Fine." Ari shouted. As she walked back to where she was sat, she glanced at me as though she felt guilty.

"Arasseo, it's settled Ari and Myungsoo are going on a date! If that's okay with you, Luhan?" Ji Eun asked as the others laughed and teased.

"Aha sure, it's not like she's my girlfriend" I tried to joke as I sadly admitted the truth.

I couldn't help feeling jealous about the two going on a date or the fact that they were sat across from each other, glaring. But it's not like I have any right to be mad or jealous since we're not even together.

________________________________

Myungsoo's POV-

"Aha sure, it's not like she's my girlfriend" Luhan laughed.

If he already knew that then why did he kiss her? Even though he was dared to, he didn't have to kiss her - not on the lips. The more I thought about it, the angrier I got. Not to mention how confused I was feeling.

"Hyung, you should be happy...YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE WITH ARI!" Chanyeol shouted. I looked at him with a disinterested look. Be happy?

"Aaah Wae?"I could hear Ari moan to Ji Eun about how much she didn't want to go on a date. I rolled my eyes as I got up.

"Yah!" Sunggyu shouted as he gestured me towards him. "You and Ari are dragging the mood down, go sort it!" I looked at him confused before realising what he meant. I walked over towards Ari and grabbed her arm, stealing her away to the room closest.

"Let go! Yah!...Unnie...?" She panicked as the others just laughed it off. "What do you want?" She asked as soon as I let go of her arm.

I couldn't help but smirk at how annoyed she sounded. "Look, I don't want to go on a date with you either but we're both going to have to accept it."

"Why do I have to accept this?" She asked as she crossed her arms. I leaned in closer towards her, causing her to take a step back. "For the sake of the others. Our arguing is making the others suffer." I said as I walked closer towards her to the point where she was leaning against the wall.

Her cheeks turned slightly pink as her eyes avoided mine. "You're standing too close...move back?" She hesitated. Her obvious shyness was amusing and cute.

"Wae? It doesn't look like you hate it." I smirked. As she tried to move away, I blocked her by stretching out my arms towards the wall.

"Yah! What are you trying to do? You...you...ERT!" She shouted as she slid down the wall and under my arm. "Why are you such a jerk?" She asked while stepping away from me.

I laughed at how flustered she was. "I'm not a jerk. I just like teasing you!" I admitted with a smile.

She scoffed at how playful I was acting. "Teasing? More like harassment!" A slight smile appeared on her face. She was enjoying it too, more than she liked to admit.

Just as I was about to reply, Luhan came in. "Are you okay Ari? The others were worried". It looked as though he was the one that was worried as he stood there observing the situation.

The fact that he was worrying about her annoyed me to the point where my instincts were acting up. All of a sudden I put my arm around Arisa just to see his reaction. "She's fine. Aren't you?" I asked as I looked away from him. His expression didn't change, it was Ari that was shocked.

"Err...erm I...I...yeah?" She stuttered. I smirked at how confused she was. "See? She's fine" I reassured. Luhan leaned against the door frame and raised his eyebrows. "She doesn't sound so sure." He said while looking directly at her.

Why is he still here?

"Why wouldn't she be fine?" I asked in an annoyed tone. Ari stiffened as the atmosphere started to become tense. "I am fine." She directed at Luhan. "And I think we are done talking, right?" She said as she moved away from me.

I stood there like an idiot as she walked off with Luhan. I couldn't understand why I got all defensive, but I knew that Luhan, that jerk, annoyed me a lot.

__________________________________

Arisa's POV-

"Are you sure you're okay?" Luhan whispered as we walked back. I smiled at how concerned he sounded.

"Neh, Oppa you sound worried?" I teased to see his reaction. He looked shocked at how playful I was being.

"I suppose I was." He looked away as though he was embarrassed. How cute. I smiled as his answer satisfied me. I looked back to see Myungsoo trailing along with an expressionless face. I stuck out my tongue at him just to see his reaction. To my suprise he did the same back. I suppose he's not always such a moody jerk.

As we joined the others, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened with Myungsoo before. Ji Eun snapped her fingers in front of me in order to bring my attention back. "Mwoya ige?" She said in a suspicious tone. "Huh? Oh mianhe." I said as I blinked at her.

"Unnie, it's getting late...shouldn't we go home?" I whispered. She looked at me confused. "Huh, I thought you were having fun?" I nodded in agreement. "I was but you know, school tomorrow and I'm tired." She smiled as she got up to explain it to the others. Mainly Sunggyu.

"You can't leave just yet, I mean it was your idea to invite Exo here..." He whispered. Just as she was about to explain, the Exo members had already decided to leave too.

"Thanks for inviting us over, I know our groups aren't very close to each other but hopefully after this we'll all be very close and hey maybe you could come over to our place next time." Suho smiled as he and the other members said goodbye.

Luhan came over and gave me a light hug which surprised me a little. "See you in school?" I smiled at him. "Neh, see you in school." As I looked away for a second I caught Myungsoo pulling a face which made me laugh. "Oh mianhe oppa" I smiled again as they all started to leave.

Myungsoo came over once Luhan had left. "Why were you pulling faces?" I asked curiously. He shrugged. "I don't know, to make you laugh?" His reply surprised me even more. "And why were you trying to make me laugh?" I asked. He smiled as he looked at me directly. "So you didn't look too easy in front of him." He walked away after he said that. I swear my heart fluttered after I heard him explain that.

What did he mean by that? Why has he changed his tune all of a sudden?

"We have to leave now!" Ji Eun announced comfortably now that Exo had left. "But I will see you all tomorrow." She said with a smile. The others looked at her confused. "What do you mean? We won't have time to see you if we're at school?" Sunggyu said. "I actually was supposed to only tell Ari this, since I had no reason to tell you guys before but I have oficially transferred over to your school!" She said with a happy expression. The others cheered happily

"Mwo! Since when?" I asked shocked at her announcement. "Since the start of the school year but I don't start till tomorrow." She said happily. "That's great! I won't be alone!" I cheered. "Yah you were never alone! You had us and of course your Exo friends" Woohyun laughed.

We all said our goodbyes as Ji Eun and I left. It was even better knowing that we'd all see each other tomorrow.

__________________________________________

Authors note-

I know, I took a WHOLE MONTH to update but hopefully this chapter was enjoyable. There will be more to come so please support this story by voting and commenting and as usual comment about which team you support. Team Myungsoo or Team Luhan. Or even another member! Thank you! :)