Chapter10

I'll protect you(Infinite+Exo)

Arisa's POV-

"BREAKFAST!" Sungyeol shouted all the way from the kitchen. We all sat around the table in silence. Woohyun glared at Myungsoo and me, making me feel uncomfortable.

"Wae oppa?" I asked in an innocent voice while Myungsoo shook his head at me.

Woohyun stared at Myungsoo before speaking. "I'm just suspicious" he said as he started to eat.

"At what?" I asked. I waited for his response but all I got was a simple shrug.

I decided to lighten the mood a little since no one was really talking. "Oh don't Apink live in the same building as you guys?" I asked.

"Neh they do, wae?" Hoya asked curiously. I thought hard before replying, I wasn't even sure of why I asked.

"Oh I was just curious, do you guys hang out often?" I asked trying my best to keep the conversation going.

"Not really, they were at the party but we only really see them from when our schedules overlap on music shows" Sunggyu explained.

"Aah!" I nodded. Wow the conversation has died. "But you guys did that show, Birth of a family together?..."

Sungjong nodded excitedly. "Neh we raised puppies!" He said cutely. "But we didn't really talk to Apink that much"

"Even though we're not close, fans still seemed to have come up with imaginary 'ships' " Sungyeol explained.

"Ships? Between who?"I asked curiously"

"Ah kyeopta" Woohyun smiled at how excited I was getting. "I think the most popular ship was between Myungsoo and Naeun" he said as he smirked.

I glanced at Myungsoo who looked surprised at hearing his name.

"Ahh! Myungeun, that's the name fans came up with" Myungsoo said casually.

"Wow! he's been keeping tabs on these kind of things" Dongwoo laughed.

"What about erm...Myungzy?" I asked.

Myungsoo looked up at me surprised. "Wow Ari! You keep up with these things too?" Woohyun laughed.

I smiled while glancing at Myungsoo. "You have a lot of ships!"

"I suppose I do. I admit it, I do say that they fit my ideal type a lot" he smirked.

I smiled at him sarcastically. He's so annoying.

"What about you Ari, what's your ideal type?" Sungyeol asked.

"Mm, my ideal type? I guess someone who's kind, caring etc...? I don't really think about stuff like that" I replied. Myungsoo looked at me with a disapproving look.

"Everyone has an ideal type" he said without looking up.

"Well I don't" I replied. He looked up at me and scoffed.

"Yah, don't play innocent. Don't start saying that looks don't matter to you either" he replied as though he was amused.

I paused for a moment. "I'm not 'playing innocent' and looks don't matter to me, not as much as they do to you" I replied.

He looked at me coldly. "Yah yah yah! Why have you both gotten so serious all of a sudden?" Sunggyu shouted.

I shrugged before turning away. "Mianhae. Thank you for breakfast, I should get going now" I said as I picked up my plate.

"Ari-ah, you don't have to go so soon though" Hoya said as he stood up.

I shook my head and smiled. "Ani, unnie's probably bored and I should go and explain again properly" I said.

"How about I call her and tell her to come over?" Sunggyu suggested. The rest of the guys started to crack jokes about how close they must have gotten already making him feel shy.

"Mm okay, please tell her to bring clothes for me to change into" I said as I sat back down.

As soon as Sunggyu called Ji Eun, the dial tone started playing Infinite's 'Paradise'. Aaah, how embarrassing for her! "Woaaah! She's a fan! She's a fan" Sungyeol shouted excitedly.

"Ji Eun-ah..." Sunggyu said as the others waited for her response to determine how close they had become.

"Oh oppa..." She answered causing the members to cringe from their newly formed 'closeness'.

"Oppa? Haha Oppa? Already?" Woohyun laughed. Sunggyu glared at him as he proceeded to inviting her to their apartment.

________________________________

" Anyeong..." Ji Eun greeted everyone as she walked in through the door. She then approached me with a bag full of clothes.

I smiled at her as I went off to get changed. I knocked on Myungsoo's door to check if it was empty, unfortunately it wasn't.

"Can I get dressed here?" I asked him quietly. He was lying down on his bed with his eyes glued to his phone, without one word he got up and left the room. I guess that was easier than I had expected.

After I got dressed, I headed back into the living room and saw how great Unnie was getting along with Infinite. I guess it's easier for her to become comfortable around people but what bothered me the most was how well she was getting on with Myungsoo, I mean he's so cold around me but he's only just met her and yet they're getting along so well.

"Oh Ari-ah! Waah you spent the night with Infinite?" Ji Eun teased as I faked a smile in her direction.

"Yah! It's not like I wanted to..." I mumbled making her laugh. It was nice to see her acting more playful than usual.

"But Ari-ah it was uri Myungsoo that found you, not Luhan" Woohyun said out of nowhere. I looked at him and shrugged.

"Yah he's saying that you should be grateful towards me" Myungsoo shouted. I shook my head and shrugged to show him that I still couldn't understand his point.

"Hul, is she always like this?" Myungsoo asked Ji Eun who smiled back at him.

I tried to ignore it but it started to get increasingly more annoying as Ji Eun joined in with all the teasing. Even though I remained quiet, I couldn't help but notice how friendly Myungsoo was being towards her. The same thought entered my head over and over: 'Why doesn't he act like that around me?'.

"Gwenchana?" Sungyeol whispered causing all of my thoughts to stop all at once. I nodded at him to reassure that I was okay.

"I'm just going to go out and get some fresh air" I informed as I stood and left without making any eye contact with any of the others.

I sighed as I stepped out to feel the cold breeze of air against my bare arms. I rested my head against the wall while closing my eyes and letting my mind go blank. It was quiet and peaceful to be out on my own. I obviously lost track of time as I heard someone calling out my name.

"Ari-ah?" Someone called in a soft tone. I turned around to see Myungsoo staring at me wide eyed. "Oh you were here, Noona thought you had left..." He said as he rubbed the back of his head.

Noona?...Ji Eun I'm guessing...

"Ani I came out for some air, do I need to go back?" I asked in uncertain voice. He shrugged as he approached me slowly. "Hyung told me to stay with you, or something along those lines..."

I looked at him surprised. "But I was actually going to go for a walk..." I said while feeling guilty at the fact that he had been sent out 'to stay with me'.

"I guess I'll have to join you..." He said casually. I nodded and started to walk as he followed closely behind.

"Mianhae, I know you were probably sent out against your will" I said in an apologetic tone.

He looked over at me and a cute smile appeared on his face, it was there for about 3 seconds before disappearing. "Actually they all thought that it would give us a chance to become close or to clear up any misunderstandings." He said as though he was starting to get shy.

"Hmm..." I began to think carefully about what to say. There were so many questions I wanted to ask but I wasn't exactly sure of how to ask.

"What is it?" He asked, suddenly stopping my train of thoughts. He obviously noticed how silent I had become.

I hesitated before replying. "Well we were both fine with each other at first, in fact we kind of got along...I think...". Myungsoo nodded which signalled me to carry on."...and then you started to act cold. Did I offend you in any way?"

He looked away for a moment before replying. "Ani you didn't do anything." He sighed before carrying on. "I'm sorry, I don't really know how to explain it..."

"But you're all friendly with Unnie but when it comes to me, well you're not" I said bluntly.

I could see how hesitant he was but I still needed an answer...

______________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note-

I am so sorry for the really slow update! I promise the next update won't take too long! Please comment and vote etc and again sorry and thank you to those that support this fanfic! :)