Chapter 4

I'll protect you(Infinite+Exo)

It was warm outside with a slight breeze. I inhaled the fresh air and started walking around the neighbourhood.

I walk slowly, admiring everything around me. A smile appears on my face as I forget every worry that occupied my mind.

I stop at the end of the street.

Wait! Is that....no it's not...is it? I panic as I look around for somewhere to hide. Why is he here?

His eyes meet mine for just over 5 seconds, I freeze and turn around on the spot. He probably doesn't even know it's me, right?

Don't notice me....don't notice me....don't. Don't. Don't...

I felt a small tap on my shoulder. It's him isn't it? I sigh as I turn around to face him.

"Erm..." I stutter a little. Why of all times does he have to appear now?

"Arisa? Oh I thought it was you" L smiled at me sweetly. I guess most girls would be happy to see such a cute smile.

I smile back, trying my best to look less awkward.

"Oh...L...sshi?" I said it quietly to hide how uncertain I was. He looked at me for a little while and then laughed a little.

"Aha...gwiyeopta" he laughed softly which made me feel slightly more relaxed. "Just call me Myungsoo" he added after noticing my puzzled expression.

"Ah okay...so..." I mumbled through my sentence, struggling to make any sense.

He looked around briefly before facing me...the way he gazed at me caused my cheeks to flush bright pink

"I live around here, I'm guessing you do too?" Those first 4 words hit me.

I'd heard from Ji-Eun unnie that there were a lot of dorms etc around here, especially dorms housing idols. Great.

"Ah neh! I live around the corner" I pointed in different directions, making me look even more stupid.

Myungsoo nodded as though he could understand me but I could see how hard he was trying not to laugh.

"Hmm, that makes us neighbours?" He asked with a playful smile. I nodded at him, making sure I didn't look like such an idiot.

"Oh and listen about school...I'm sorry I left you, I just got carried away" he began explaining himself while offering multiple apologies.

Huh! And I thought he was just some cold city boy...

I smile while trying to reassure him that I was okay with it. It was hard not to forgive him.

"How about I show you around?" He said all of a sudden. I nodded again.

It can't be so bad getting to know the place.

----------------------------

We walked at a slow place, Myungsoo took his time explaining to me where everything was located, including cafes, shops etc...I nodded along as though I was listening when in reality I was just way too exhausted to even keep my eyes open.

"So that's it then..." His soft tone managed to snap me out of my haze.

"Oh thanks, you really didn't have to show me around or anything" I smile to show how grateful I was to him.

He smiled as he looked to the ground. "It was the least I could do, I know I come off as a cold and heartless guy but I'm really not like that..." His voice trailed off slowly.

"Yeah, I can see that you're not such a bad guy" I said while trying to sound genuine

He looked at me with an intense look in his eyes.

"How about we walk together to school tomorrow...?" His suggestion surprised me a little...I couldn't walk to school with him, I'm a total freak in the mornings.

"Erm...sure why not but...what about your friends?" I ask, still unsure about his suggestion.

"Who? Oh I don't think any of the hyungs will mind too much" he replied cutely.

"Okay, I guess we can walk to school tomorrow morning... But I should go right now" I smile as I wave goodbye.

I might have judged him a little too quick...

----------------------------

I go back inside and greet Ji Eun unnie with a cheery smile.

"Oh you're happy?" She asked sarcastically.

I nod while trying to hide my grin. 
Okay, I'm not going to lie, I am kinda looking forward to tomorrow morning.

______________________

I woke up early and got dressed into my school uniform and decided to leave my hair down in loose waves.

I look out of my window and notice Myungsoo already waiting for me.

I walk out and greet him. "Myungsoo-ya!" I shout, catching his attention.

He smiles at me and waves slightly, how cute.

We walked to school slowly while taking the time to get to know each other and surprisingly it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be, I did receive death stares from a few (by a few I mean at least 50) girls but it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would.

When we got to school, we were greeted by the rest of Infinite, again death stares.

"Ari-ah!" I turn around to see Luhan oppa.

A smile appears on my face but I couldn't help but notice the tense atmosphere between Luhan and the members of Infinite.

"Anyeong oppa!" I greet him warmly, receiving a smile from him.

"Oppa? Mwah?" I could hear a few of the members whisper and mumble.

I decided to ignore them and payed full attention to Luhan oppa.

"Oh Ari-ah, I was thinking about introducing you to Exo...if you remember them still" he whispered that last part in my ear which caused my whole body to stiffen a little.

I laugh stiffly and nod. "Sure, why not" I turn around to see the confused looks on the faces of Infinite

"Wae? Why don't you just stay here?" Woohyun asked loudly, a little too loudly that even Luhan heard him. I shake my head a little. " I'll be right back" I smile and turn to follow Luhan oppa.

I wonder what's with all the tense looks between Luhan and Infinite...

____________________

Authors note-
Sorry, it's a little boring and well just not that good...trust me it will get better!...hopefully :) but please support this fanfic by commenting etc etc... Oh and if there are any spelling/ grammar mistakes, feel free to let me know! :)