Chapter 6

I'll protect you(Infinite+Exo)

Myungsoo's POV -

What is wrong with me? Why do I feel annoyed? Why am I acting like a jerk again towards her?

As soon as Luhan left, neither of us could hold a decent conversation. It's all because of that prick. Why did he have to walk with us?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||

When I got back to the dorms, hundreds of questions were thrown at me by the guys. "Ya! Did you walk home with Arisa and LUHAN?" Sunggyu shouted.

"Mm..." I replied quietly. They all looked at me as though I'd completely lost it.

Okay, I get that he's a member of our rival group- Exo- and that our past experience with each other hasn't been great but it's not like he's done something to me personally, yet.

"Hyung, you shouldn't have! Not if you want a chance with Arisa..." Sungjong's voice drifted a little.

A chance with Arisa?

"Ya! When did I say that I wanted a 'chance' with her?' I shouted back in a bitter tone.

"Don't even try to get out of this one!" Woohyun shouted.

"It's obvious, you like her...even if you don't now, you probably will" Hoya shouted.

And these guys are supposed to be my hyungs?

"Like her? I barely know the girl!" My defence was weak, they weren't really listening anymore.

They can't be serious! I don't even know her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided not to wait for Arisa, I doubt she'd even want to talk to me. The guys were being their usual selfs, I guess I was the only one acting odd.

My eyes were fixated on the school entrance. I don't know why but I was waiting for her to walk through, and there she was, walking through the entrance...with Luhan.

Just the sight of the two together made me tense up a little...

"There she is...and look who she's with" Woohyun whispered with a smirk.

I tried to ignore him but I couldn't ignore the two walking past. As she looked in our direction, I smiled at her...she looked me right in the eye and walked straight past. What's this? Is she ignoring me?

___________________________

Arisa's POV-

I walked straight past him. I can't go over to him or the others, not when Luhan's with me. No matter how bad I feel for just ignoring him, I don't think I could bear another 10 minutes of awkward and tense atmosphere.

"Are you alright?" Luhan whispered closely in my ear.

I nodded slightly. I can't let him see how much I blush every time he whispers or comes closer towards me.

He sighed and then smiled at me. "You don't have to be here with me"

I looked up at him a little startled. Is he joking? I'm lucky to have anyone stood next to me right now...I can't even believe that he waited for me...

"What makes you say something like that?" I asked him.

He looked at me with his cute and intense eyes. "You seem distant, that's all"

Urgh, why am I feeling so guilty for making him think like that?

"Ani oppa...I'm just tired" - As if I just used that pathetic excuse!

He smiled at me even though I could tell he wasn't convinced.

"Who does she think she is? First L oppa and now Luhan oppa?" A few girls shouted as I walked past them.

Lately that's all I've been hearing- 'She stole our oppas', 'What a !', 'Who does she think she is?'

But I have to act like I'm not bothered by those comments no matter how hurtful they get.

Luhan walked me to class and left, I wish we were in the same classes...

As soon as I entered, I heard the 3 words that any new kid hates hearing "find a partner"

Where am I going to find a partner?

I stood there awkwardly, as if anyone would want to work with 'the girl who stole the schools oppas'

"You can work with me"

I turned around to see Myungsoo. Urgh, let's hope he's in a good mood this time.

I followed him to our seats, wary of all the girls staring at me. Why did he have to suggest working together?

"Are you okay? You look nervous" he asked as I sat down.

"Well, I'm not nervous, no..." I hesitated a little.

He gave me an odd look before looking around the class.

"Oh...you should get used to it by now" he mumbled.

"Hmm? What do you mean" I asked curiously which obviously caught him off guard.

"You should get used to all the staring etc...especially if you're going to hang around the Exo lot." He whispered.

"I don't hang around the 'Exo lot'" I mumbled.

"You do..."

"I don't." I said firmly, what is he trying to say?

"You hang around Luhan..." He whispered again, but I could still hear him.

"So what? What is wrong between you guys? Your personality changes as soon as you hear his name" I asked, a little too loud.

He sighed deeply " Nothings wrong"

Yeah, like I can believe that.

"By the way, what do you mean my 'personality changes?" He asked

"You turn moody" I answered.

He looked at me with a blank expression before the corners of his mouth turned into a smile.

It's hard to say that he's not handsome, I think I can understand the other girls.

"I turn moody?" He asked as though he was amused.

"Yeah...you go from nice and cute to cold and...moody" Why am I saying this? He's going to get pissed off soon.

"You think I'm cute?" His eyes brightened making me blush.

"Er, what? No I..." I stuttered causing him to laugh.

Pfft, jerk.

______________________________________________________

Authors note-

Thank you to all those that have supported this fanfic! :) this isn't that exciting I know, but hopefully it will get there. Thank you!

Please vote and comment :)