Chapter 16 - Pt 1

I'll protect you(Infinite+Exo)

(A/N: I've decided to skip a day so 'Wednesday 'the date' is closer.)

"Today's the day!" Ji Eun shouted as she pulled her arms around my neck.

I smiled back at her whilst trying to hide how nervous I was. The last two days have been a blur since I couldn't concentrate on anything other than this date.

"Don't be nervous, you have another date soon too." She winked as she referred to Myungsoo.

I shook my head violently at the thought. "Unnie! Please, sort it out for me. I don't want to go out with him."

"Arrasso, I'll try..."she replied with a smile.

I sighed out of relief as we both left for school.

Never would I go on a date with Myungsoo. That arrogant player.
______________________________________________________

"Ohh! Look who it is!" Ji Eun teased as I quickly hid behind her.

"Hajima!" I whined.

I felt my cheeks burn up as I peeped over her shoulder and caught sight of Luhan. How am I supposed to stay calm in this kind of situation?

"What are you doing?"

I turned around at the sound of a familiar voice. I sighed and rolled my eyes at the look on Myungsoo's face.

"Nothing..." I mumbled.

"Nothing? Ha! Whatever! She's too busy spying on Luhan." Ji Eun shouted as I shot her with a glare.

"Aigoo! You can't stop thinking about hm?" Woohyun teased whilst pinching my cheeks.

"Yah you have to be careful on your date! Remember, no matter how nice he acts, all men are wolves." He advised.

"WOLVES." Sungyeol and Sungyyu emphasised.

I rolled my eyes at their comments. "Not all men are like you guys!" I said making Ji Eun laugh.

"I'm not like that..." Sungjong mumbled.

I laughed at how cute he looked as he said that. I swear if he was a women, he'd be the prettiest.

"Even you are!" They all shouted as Sungjong tried to defend himself from the head locks given by his hyungs.

I glanced over at Luhan in the midst of their antics and noticed him look up at me...our eyes locked.
______________________________________________________

Luhan's POV -

I looked up momentarily and noticed Ari. I smiled warmly as if I could greet her with just my eyes. As I was busy staring at her, Sehun nudged me slightly and caught my attention.

"Hyung...doesn't it bother you that she's always with them?" He asked.

"Huh?" I stared at him with a puzzled expression.

I looked over at Ari and noticed what he was referring to. Her and Infinite. Now that I think about it, a part of me does feel slightly strange. Ever since she arrived she was always around Infinite.

"Ani, it doesn't bother me." I lied.

He looked at me with his poker face and shrugged. "Really? Well even if it doesn't bother you, it bothers me and the other hyungs."

"Chinja? Wae?" I asked curiously.

"Why does she prefer Infinite more than us?" Baekhyun interrupted.

I wasn't sure about how I was going to reply to that. I glanced over at her and noticed how cheery she was. As I turned my attention back to the others they were already waiting for my answer.

I shrugged with a smile only to earn a few moans.

"Hyung you should ask her!" Tao suggested.

I smiled at his suggestion. It seemed silly to think that they would actually care about something like that. But I was curious myself. What's so great about Infinite?

I looked over at Ari one last time and noticed her bickering with Myungsoo. 'Nothing new' I thought to myself but as I watched them closely, I realised how jealous I was feeling.

The bell went as everyone started to move, ready to go to their classes. My eyes were fixated on the two bickering.

"Hyung let's go?" Sehun called.

As my instincts started to act up along with my jealousy, my eyes watched the two walk off to their class. I got up, ignoring Sehun and the others and walked straight up to Ari and Myungsoo. My hand automatically grabbed her wrist as I walked in the other direction, pulling her with me.

"Oppa..." She called softly as I pulled her outside.

I snapped out of my trance and turned to face her.

'What are you doing?' I thought to myself as I panicked.

I let go of her wrist as my hand automatically brushed the side of my hair.

"Err..m-mianhae..." I stammered.

"Oh...is something wrong?" She asked concerned.

"Ani...I erm..." I paused stupidly in hopes of finding a way of explaining my actions.

I laughed nervously. "I panicked when the bell went, I wanted to talk to you earlier...but I guess we can talk on our date..." I mumbled the last part shamefully.

Seriously? What kind of reason is that?

"Aah! Is it important?" She asked in confusion.

I shook my head slowly. What have I done?

"Mm well how about talking after class? I could come and find you?" She suggested shyly.

I smiled and nodded at her. "Then I'll see you later?" We both said our goodbyes as she rushed off to her class.

"Hyung!"

I turned around only to see Sehun, Xiumin and Chen.

"Waah! You were really cool when you got up and dragged Ari out here-"

"But really dumb once you opened your mouth!" Chen interrupted.

I bowed my head in embarrassment. They weren't wrong. I should have thought properly about things instead of acting on impulse.

"Gwenchana, I doubt she'll even remember it..." Xiumin comforted.

"Yeah I think there's more for her to worry about." Sehun added.

I looked over in confusion. "Like what?"

"Well she's late to class, imagine how embarrassed she'd be feeling as she walked in late whilst the rest of the class gossiped about your little show with her!"

My eyes widened as I sighed with guilt. "Did everyone see that?"

"Yup! No gossip is missed in this school. You of all people should know that." Chen said as we all walked leisurely to our class.

I hope I didn't cause too much trouble.
______________________________________________________

Arisa's POV-

I found myself literally running to class after saying goodbye to Luhan. That was strange. I wonder what was so important.

I stopped at the door and braced myself. I waited until my breathing calmed down before I nervously entered the classroom. The class was silent as all eyes were fixed on me. To my surprise Myngsoo stood up strangely as our gazes were locked. After a moment of awkwardness the teacher coughed signalling him to sit back down and turned my attention to him. I spent a few minutes explaining my tardiness and then took my seat next to Myungsoo.

As the class resumed with the lesson, the two girls in front of us turned around.

"Yah, what was that earlier between you and Luhan oppa?"

"Is there something between the two of you?"

"Why did he drag you out like that?"

"Are you two dating?"

Their questions flew back and forth, leaving no room for me to answer. I shook my head at the end of their interrogation.

"What did I say? They must be dating!" One of them whispered to the other.

I sighed as the news managed to get around the class within 5 seconds. I'm pretty sure I denied dating him, right?

I felt a pair of eyes fixated on me as I turned to Myungsoo. "Stop staring."

"What was that earlier? What did he want? What did he say?" He whispered the questions as though it was his turn at interrogating me.

"Nothing, it wasn't much." I replied.

"Huh! Nothing my ! He wouldn't have pulled you away like that if it wasn't important."

He sounded kinda pissed off. Why would he be pissed off?

"What's bothering you? Are you jealous?" I asked jokingly.

He didn't reply.

"Yah...oh my god you are jealous."

"I'm not." He answered but it didn't sound very convincing.

"You sound very jealous! In fact it's written all over your face, jealous." I sang happily as I .

He sighed and sat in silence for the whole lesson which was no fun since all I could hear was gossip about me. Apparently I'm pregnant with Luhan's child, seriously? The imagination of this school is hilarious!

As we came outside I pulled my arm around Myungsoo's neck and began to .

"Daebak! The great Myungsoo is jealous! The mighty cold L!" I laughed since my taunts began to annoy him.

We took the shortcut around the school building as we were about to meet Ji Eun and the others. Apparently, this route was the best way in avoiding any fans or people as it took you through a muddy and slippery pathway.

I walked cautiously behind Myungsoo, making sure that I didn't slip. But I didn't stop my teasing.

"Gosh! You're no fun, why won't you answer me? Why are you jealous?"

"I'm not." He repeated.

"Aaah but I can tell you are...wait do you by any chance like me?" I asked as a joke which made him stop in his tracks. As he stopped, I walked straight into him and slipped. Luckily he'd caught me before I fell.

"Yah! Be careful!" He shouted as he pulled me back against the wall. His gaze had changed. It wasn't cold or cheery, it was different and full of concern.

"Huh..." I managed to squeak under his intense gaze.

Neither of us said a word as our faces were closer than ever whilst my wrists were held by his hands. It was as though everything had stopped moving. I waited, unsure of what to say or do. He bit his bottom lip slightly as his face came closer and closer to mine...until his lips were touching mine. I froze on the spot as our kiss went from a small peck into a more passionate kiss. I was so caught up in the moment that I began to kiss back as my hand reached up to his face. His hands let go of my wrists and dropped down to my waist pulling me closer.

'Stop, Ari you have to stop!' I thought to myself as a bunch of emotions and feelings began to overwhelm me. I pulled away instantly as I realised what was going on.

What the heck has happened?
______________________________________________________

Authors note -

Wow sorry for keeping you all waiting it's been a whole month since I've updated! But finally I've updated with this chapter!

Wow Ari and Myungsoo have just kissed! What's going to happen now? What about Luhan? Comment about what you think and whether you ship Myunsoo/Ari or Luhan/Ari! :)

And thank you to all that have supported this story! I appreciate it a heck of a lot. :) Until next time, Saranghae!