Chapter 11

I'll protect you(Infinite+Exo)

Myungsoo POV-

"But you're all friendly with Unnie but when it comes to me, well you're not."

Her words shocked me a little, I didn't realise the way I acted would impact her so much. I didn't know how to reply to that either. How could I even explain my behaviour?

She sighed heavily. "Hm...I guess you just don't like me very much". I looked up at her with my eyes wide. She tried to smile even though she was feeling hurt.

I stood there like an idiot unsure of what to do or what to say. She looked at me patiently waiting for my reply before realising that she wasn't going to get one, causing her to turn away. I panicked as I grabbed her arm, I didn't want her to leave.

"Kajima..." I said as I pulled her into a hug. I wasn't sure why but in that moment it felt right for me to just hold her close.

"Y-y-yah!" She pushed me gently while distancing herself. Her cheeks turned bright red which quickly faded into a soft pink.

I rubbed the back of my head due to the awkwardness. She then turned away to start walking again as I continued to follow her.

What did I just do?

________________________________________

Arisa POV-

Woah. What just happened?

As soon as we got back to the dorms I sat away from Myungsoo but couldn't stop thinking about it.

Relax. It was probably a mistake.

After replaying it all in my mind a couple more times, I had managed to convince myself that it was just a mistake and that he didn't mean to pull me into a hug.

"Yah, what's wrong? You've been quiet ever since you got back. Did Myungsoo do something to annoy you?" Ji Eun whispered.

"Ani...I'm fine" I smiled to reassure her. As I looked away, my eyes locked with Myungsoo's for a few seconds. Instantly I looked down trying to avoid any awkward eye contact. Ji Eun nudged me a little, as though she was still unconvinced. Luckily my phone started ringing, saving me from having to explain myself properly. I looked down at the screen of my phone. It was Luhan.

I looked around as I took the call. ''Anyeong oppa?'' As soon as I answered the call, everyone turned around to stare at me. "It's Luhan, it's Luhan!'' Sunggyu teased in an amused tone. I pulled a face at him which caused the other members to laugh.

''Ari-ah, mianhe for calling you all of a sudden but the guys were worried about you...aahh, I was worried about you...'' he said shyly.

I swear those last few words made my heart skip as an automatic smile appeared on my face. I looked around and noticed that everyone else had lost interest and had turned back to what they were doing, everyone except Myungsoo.

"I'm fine, really I am.'' I reassured. Without realising it, my eyes were once again locked with Myungsoo's. He didn't look away and neither did I.

''Really? I'm glad you are...ermm so the guys were wondering if you wanted to come over to our place...'' He sounded so hopeful that I didn't want to let him down but I couldn't just leave.

''Erm I'll have to see...maybe'' I said, feeling guilty. ''Okay, just text me when you decide. Anyeong!'' he said as I also said goodbye and hung up. Ji Eun looked at me with a grin. ''Was that Luhan?'' She asked.

''Of course it was Luhan'' Woohyun shouted as he sat down beside me. I nodded while shooting an evil glare at Woohyun. ''Unnie, he invited me over to the Exo dorm'' I said.

Ji Eun grinned again. "Yah! You have to go!" Her excitement almost convinced me to go but I couldn't help feeling guilty and torn over what to do.

"What about you and everyone else here?" I asked her. Sunggyu came and sat beside Ji Eun and smiled. "We all know you'd rather hang out with Exo"

I frowned at his words. "That's not true..." I mumbled. Ji Eun then snapped her fingers which grabbed all our attention.

"Why don't you just invite them over here?" She suggested. Sometimes she could forget how complicated things were.

"WHAT?!" The Infinite members shouted simultaneously. "Erm...if you want, Ari" Sunggyu muttered in an unsure tone. The other members looked at him in shock.

"I don't want them to come." Myungsoo stated. I scoffed at how childish he sounded. He then raised his eyebrows at me and shook his head. "This is where INFINITE live, not Exo." He answered in a matter of fact way. "If you want to hang out with them, then invite them to your place."

"I agree with L hyung!" Sungjong shouted. "Me too!" Sungyeol also joined.

Ji Eun rolled her eyes at all the childish behaviour present. "Maybe if they came you'd get to know them better." Sunggyu smiled at the way she was able to take control of the situation.

"Okay, so let's invite Exo." He said which earned him a few moans of disappointment from the other members.

As soon as they all agreed I texted Luhan, informing him of the change of plan.

___________________________________________

(When Exo arrive...)

"Anyeong!" Chanyeol greeted in his usual happy virus way. I smiled at how excited he was.

The members of Infinite didn't look as lively as Chanyeol or any of the Exo members. "Ari-ah can I speak to you alone outside?" Luhan whispered which caught me off guard, luckily only Ji Eun noticed as she held a 'thumbs up'.

"Erm is everything okay?" I asked, a little worried. He looked at me with a serious expression.

Well it wasn't that serious since he looked way too cute to pull that kind of thing off.

He then pulled me into a tight hug. This time I felt warmer than when Myungsoo hugged me, maybe because before it was a mistake not an actual hug? Either way I didn't want to let go.

"Mianhe..." Luhan said as he let go. I looked up at him confused. "I should have looked after you, I shouldn't have just left..." He said in a soft tone.

A Small smile appeared on my face at the thought of him thinking so much about me.

"Ani, it was my fault for drinking so much. Gwenchana." No matter how much I reassured him, he still felt a little guilty for just leaving the party.

"Well next time if anything happens to you, I'll be there." He smiled at me which made my cheeks flush red.

"Hyung!" Sehun shouted which indicated that the others were waiting for us. Luhan smiled at me as we both headed back.

"Back so soon?" Suho smirked. I pretended to roll my eyes at his comment, making him laugh.

Since there wasn't a lot of space, we all sat down in a circle on the floor. I sat down next to Ji Eun while Luhan sat next to Myungsoo. They were both sat opposite me. As we all sat down, the room became silent and full of tension.

I let out a deep sigh which seemed to break the silence as Baekhyun spoke up. "Why don't we play a game? To get closer as friends?" He suggested.

"Truth or dare!" Chen shouted. Both groups agreed which made Ji Eun and I a little worried as a bottle was placed in the middle.

Sunggyu spun the bottle which landed on Kai. "Truth or dare?" He asked. "Truth" Kai said in an instant. "Okay, erm..." as Sunggyu struggled to come up with a question, Ji Eun leaned in and whispered something in his ear. "Yah! Why do you want to know whether he's in a relationship or not? You're his Noona!" Sunggyu shouted in jealousy causing everyone to laugh. "Aniyo, I'm single" Kai answered while looking directly at Ji Eun as she blushed, making Sunggyu even more jealous.

Next it was Kai's turn. As he spun the bottle it landed on Woohyun. "Truth or dare" Kai asked. "Truth" he answered.

After Woohyun, it was Lay's turn and then Sungjong's and then Hoya's turn and each one of them had asked for 'truth'.

"Yah! It's going to get boring if everyone asks for 'truth'" Chanyeol complained. He then spun the bottle as it landed on Luhan. "Hyung, choose a dare!" He pleaded. Luhan laughed and chose 'Dare'.

A smirk appeared on Chanyeols' face as he whispered in Baekhyuns' ear making him smirk too. "Hyung I dare you to...make your feelings towards Ari known!" I coughed at the sound of my name. Luhan looked helpless and unsure of what to do while Myungsoo looked a little uncomfortable. "You have 10 seconds to complete the dare!" Baekhyun shouted as he started counting down.

Luhan got up and headed towards me. I panicked a little, unsure of what he was going to do but before I knew it he was already infront of me, crouched down and in the last 5 seconds his lips were placed softly on mine. Small gasps could be heard from the others as they didn't think that he would actually kiss me.

"3, 2, 1!" As they had finished counting down, Luhan was already heading back to his place. I looked down trying to hide how red I had gone. I didn't expect him to kiss me.

Total knockdown.

___________________________________

Authors note-

A bit of a short chapter but there is more to come in the next chapter! Please vote and support this story and comment who you prefer, Luhan and Ari or Myungsoo and Ari!

To those that have voted and commented, you guys are awsome and I hope you enjoy this story as it goes on. Thank you! :)