Chapter 1

I'll protect you(Infinite+Exo)

It's my first day here. My first day back. Everything here is different, not like the schools in England.

Just stay calm, keep quiet and most importantly do not create any attention whatsoever...

"Everyone! We have a new student joining us!" The teacher turned to face me and gave me a reassuring smile.

I stood there awkwardly and looked around. "Erm...hello my name is Arisa and I am very happy to be joining this school...". Why am I doing this? Everyone's half asleep already!

"Aah and Arisa do you have anything else to add?" She looked at me and smiled again. I shook my head and turned to face the class...where am I going to sit?

"Arisa you can sit over there, near the window next to Myungsoo" Wow it's as though she had just read my mind.

As I walked to my seat I could hear tiny whispers. Great! There's something on my back isn't there? Or I don't know maybe something on my face. I sat down and looked at the boy sitting on my left. Oh...this guy...isn't he L from that popular group Infinite? I looked around and realised that all eyes were on me...I guess I should have expected it since I am now sat next to an Idol.

Well I suppose I should greet him, right? I mean I can't start being antisocial in a new school.

"Hi I'm Arisa..." Wow I'm awkward. He looked at me and nodded "Hi" he replied and then turned to look out of the window.

That was pointless. Luckily the bell had gone and class had ended.

"Oh Arisa! You'll need someone to help you around school and show you to your next classes...Myungsoo, since your timetable is similar to Arisa's why don't you help her out?" Miss requested it politely but I could tell that he was already pissed off.

"Sure". He said it so casually that it was hard to tell whether he was actually going to help me. This should be interesting...

~~~~

"Thanks for agreeing to help me" I say it kindly and yet he just nods? This guy must be anti social even if he's a big celebrity. "We're here" he led me into the classroom and to the seat next to him. "Thanks" I said as I sat down. Another nod.

"You're sat in my place". I looked up to see a girl hovering over me. She was pretty and tall, very tall. "Oh I'm sorry..." Just as I was about to stand up, L pulled me back down. "There are other places to sit Ha Na" He pointed to the seats ahead. "Why can't this move?" She whined and looked at me. I looked down to avoid her eyes, seriously? It's my first day and I'm already a ?

After a couple of minutes she had already given up and moved to the seats at the front, every so often I would receive glances. "Thanks, I would have moved though" I whispered. " It's fine, I'm supposed to be helping you out today anyways" he said while letting a small smile appear on his face. Did he just say more than one word to me? More importantly, he didn't just nod!

--------------------
L/Myungsoo's POV

Wow she's pretty. Really pretty. She seems like a nice girl too. Why am I acting so awkward though? I probably seem like a cold hearted guy to her. Every now and then, Ha Na would turn around or glance at us. That girl! Why won't she leave me alone? I can't even talk to someone without her interfering. Seriously...

"So...where are you from?" I ask casually. I should at least try and make her feel less nervous.

"England" she looked at me and smiled, she smiles a lot. "Ah and is it...nice?" I ask her awkwardly.

"Mm sure, I suppose it is" she replied without looking up. Come on...think of something that's a little less boring? What is up with these questions?

She turned to face me and smiled again. Her smile. It's so gentle. It's welcoming.

"But how do you find time to even come to school, you're...L" she asked it in a serious tone but I couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah, I'm L " I laughed again but could see that she was getting confused. "Well Infinite, you know us right? We come to school basically whenever we can...it's a little difficult right now since we've had our comeback and we're promoting right now" she nodded after each word.

Cute.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note-

Thank you for reading and to those that have subscribed, you guys have made my day! :) I know this is a really boring chapter but hopefully as the story progresses it will get better, neh? Anyways thank you! :)