Chapter 15

I'll protect you(Infinite+Exo)

Arisa's POV-

'Aish! Why is he so confusing?' I thought to myself as I watched Myungsoo try to explain himself.

"Yah, it's not a free period. Hurry up and say what you've got to say." I whined whilst checking the time on my phone.

I waited another 5 minutes before taking a few steps in front of him. Before I could go any further, he pulled my arm back gently like it was a natural reflex to me leaving him. This time he didn't let go.

"Y...yah...what's gotten into you..." I asked, flustered.

He let go almost immediately as I struggled from his grip. He sighed as he entered the class, making the other girls almost faint from his obvious handsome looks.

I quietly sat down next to him whilst avoiding his eyes.

I know 'why sit next to him if you guys argue all the time?' I guess the only explanation for that is that we both have a sense of loyalty towards each other. Even if we argue or can't stand each other, he was the first person to even talk to me...even though he was reluctant to. I guess that's why we put up with each other.

Myungsoo sighed before turning to face me. "Yah...Luhan, really?" He asked as though he couldn't quite understand.

"How many times do I have to say it?" I replied.

He shook his head. "Think about it, of all the girls, why you?"

I tried not to feel hurt from his statement. He was right but it still hurt.

"I don't know. But whatever it is, he still asked me out." I shrugged.

"Alright, just asking...bet you're happy." He said as he bit his lip.

"I was." I mumbled. I tried not show how much he had just crushed the joy I felt earlier. No matter how much I thought about it, he was right. A guy like Luhan on a date with me? It doesn't make sense.

Myungsoo snapped his fingers in front of my face, bringing me back to the present. "Huh?" I asked lifelessly.

A small smile appeared on his face as he looked away. I guess he likes seeing me feel lost, confused and slightly hurt.

"Pft yaaaah?!!" I called out, raising my fist, ready to hit him. I stopped as I saw from the corner of my eye that the teacher had already jumped up, ready to scold me.

"Aah..." I nodded politely, sitting back down. I glanced over at Myungsoo and rolled my eyes at his grin. "You got lucky!" I whispered.

"Aigoo...kyeopta..."

I definitely heard it! I definitely heard him say that! It might have been faint. It might have just been my imagination. But I heard it, or at least I think I did. Did the great Myungsoo just compliment me?

I stared at him for about 5 minutes with my mouth open. He must have said it, or I'm hearing things.

"Geu-man-hae (stop it). I know I'm handsome and everything but staring for over 5 minutes is creepy." He said without looking at me.

"Waaah chinja...you are something!" I said scoffing at his arrogance.

He smiled sweetly at me as he turned to face me. Automatically, my eyes avoided his.

'Hm why do I feel like this? Why can't I meet his eyes?' I thought to myself while biting my bottom lip and waiting for him to look away.

Out of nowhere his hand pursed both of my lips together and pulled them into a duck face. "Pabo yah! You need to stop biting your lip." He said in a soft tone.

I blinked repeatedly before wafting his hand away. "Wae wae wae?" I shouted all flustered before turning to the teacher with an apologetic expression.

"Aigoo..." He replied quietly as though he was amused.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked a few steps ahead of Myungsoo and tried to shake out all of my thoughts.

"Yah! Let's go together!" He shouted.

I quickly turned around and saw how close he was to catching up. "Shireo!" I yelled as I picked up my pace.

Finally, as I reached Ji Eun and the others I stopped out of breath.

"Why do you look like you've ran a marathon?" Woohyun asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

"Aah-" before I could answer Myungsoo had interrupted me.

"She was running from me." He said with a grin.

"Mwo, don't make me sound so childish!" I scoffed.

"Then what was so important that you had to walk ahead?" He questioned

I shrugged and smiled innocently as he watched with his mouth open.

"Waah your acting is great..." He mumbled in shock.

I looked over and winked at him playfully.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THAT. ME.

I smiled to myself discreetly as I realised that I could most probably play the same flirting game Myungsoo plays against me and win it too. I can give back as much as I receive, right?

My shoulders suddenly felt heavy as I looked up and noticed Woohyun's arm around me.

"You two still fighting?" He asked as he looked down at me.

I nodded and pointed at Myungsoo. "It's always him! He starts it."

"Yah!" Myungsoo shouted in shock.

I stuck my tongue out for about 5 seconds before sticking it back in just as Woohyun saw it. He chuckled to himself and shook his head.

"I have a feeling it's more than fighting...should I start looking for a wedding gift early?" He joked.

I raised my fist, making him move away quickly.

"Arrasso arrasso!" He shouted as he surrendered.

"But, weren't you two supposed to go on a date?" Sungjong shouted out of nowhere in an uncertain tone.

Myungsoo and I both looked at each other in shock. "Mwo!!" We shouted in unison.

"Aaah! From the game we played!" Dongwoo shouted.

I stood there like an idiot trying to recall the memory until I finally remembered.

"I thought it was a joke!" I said as I looked at Ji Eun pleadingly.

She shrugged and smiled as she looked over at Sunggyu. "Looks like you have two dates to plan for!"

I stared at her with a face full of shock. Luhan and Myungsoo? I can't do that! 
______________________________________________________
Authors note-

Thank you all for reading, I know this chapter was slightly boring with nothing particularly interesting but hopefully it'll get better. Also please comment and vote etc! :)

Oh and listen to Infinite F!!! Finally Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong get a chance to shine! And...Luhan's new movie 'Back to 20s' hopefully we'll all get to see him a lot more too. :)