Chapter 13

I'll protect you(Infinite+Exo)

Arisa's POV-

******Monday*******

"Ari-yah! How do I look?" Ji Eun spun clockwise showing off her new uniform. I smiled as I held up an okay sign with my fingers. "I can't believe you actually transferred and didn't tell me!" I laughed as I sorted my own uniform out.

"Hmm, surprise?"

I smiled at her comment. Finally I wouldn't have to suffer on my own, I mean sure Infinite and Exo are there but being too close to them wouldn't exactly help me gain any friends. Since they're the Idols that millions of teen girls adore.

"Ah I think this has to be the best news I have received since arriving here" I beamed.

She shook her head at how happy I was. "I think Luhan makes you happier..." She whispered with a smirk on her face.

"I can still hear you!" I shouted back, making her laugh.

"Kaja! We don't want to be late" she said while dragging my arm along with her.

-------------At school---------------

"Waaaah! Look at this place! So this is where all the rich kids go. I feel like Cha Eun Sang from 'Heirs'!" She laughed.

She stood close with her jaw wide open gawping at all of the buildings and elaborate designs. "Unnie, flies are going to enter your mouth!" I whispered.

"Oh." She responded while covering .

"Exo are here! Exo are here!" Someone shouted, causing a huge crowd to form in front of the entrance of the school. One by one each member entered through the gates only to be greeted by cheers from the crowd. The girls from the back of the crowd began to push forward in order to get closer to their idols.

"Should we go and greet them too?" Ji Eun asked while simply walking forward. I pulled her back as the crowd began to move with the group. "Ani it's probably not the best idea."

Just then a few other girls pushed past us both and waited at the entrance. "Our Infinite oppa's are here!" They announced as another crowd formed. Again, each member entered with a slightly different cold and chic aura surrounding them. As Sungyyu entered, he had already spotted Ji Eun and winked directly at her, making her blush while the crowd screamed at the thought of him winking at them. "Oppa saranghae!" A few shouted as Myungsoo walked past.

I scoffed at the way he walked in so cooly. "Waaah! They're so famous..." Ji Eun mumbled. "So are they going to go over to Exo?" She asked unaware of the rivalry between the two groups.

"Mwo? Haha unnie you make me laugh. Of course not, it's like a war between the two groups! The school has practically been divided between Exo-L's and Inspirits." I explained.

Ji Eun looked at me with disbelief all over her face. "But they were fine yesterday and they got along so well when we-" I covered to prevent her from revealing the events of the day before.

"Ssshh! Unnie no one can find out about that. The only reason they even spoke to each other was because you insisted on inviting them!" I whispered. She looked at me with her eyes widened.

"Oh..." She replied as she tried to make sense of everything.

Suddenly, the bell went as we both parted. Sadly, Ji Eun and I only had one lesson together but the fact that she even attended school here was better than nothing.

I stopped to look at my timetable and realised that Myungsoo was the only one I knew in my lesson.

"Urgh!" I moaned as I entered the classroom and took a seat next to Myungsoo. He glanced at me slightly before scoffing. "Yah! There are so many other seats in this classroom but you chose to sit next to me?" He whispered.

I nodded while avoiding eye contact. "Wae?" He asked.

"Why not?" I replied. I turned to face him before blushing bright red.

_________________________________

Myungsoo's POV-

"Why not?" She replied.

I looked away slightly as she held eye contact. How does she expect me to reply when she's looking right at me?

"I was just asking..." I mumbled. She sighed as she looked away.

Moments after, two others rushed up to our desk and placed boxes of chocolates in front of me. "Oppa, we hope you enjoy them" I smiled as they turned back while giggling.

"Waah, that was like something out of a drama..." Ari stated sarcastically. I smirked as I turned to face her. "Are you jealous?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes while the corner of curved to create a smile. "Ani, why would I be jealous when all you did was lead them on?" She questioned.

"Lead them on? They're fans, if they give me gifts how can I refuse?" I replied as she paused to think.

"Either way-"

"Either way you're jealous." I interrupted.

She looked at me with a confused expression. "Jealous of what?" She asked loudly while a few others turned around to watch.

I shrugged, leaving her question unanswered. "You're so-"

"Good looking, y, cool?" I interrupted, making her laugh. She pushed me lightly as she shook her head. I smiled and watched as she laughed cutely.

"Stop looking at me." She mumbled under her breath as the teacher entered the classroom.

I blinked repeatedly as I realised what I was doing. "Mianhe." I whispered while looking away.

The lesson went by quickly with neither of us making any effort to talk to each other. As the bell went, I instantly stood up and waited for Ari.

She looked at me oddly. "You're acting strange." She said as her eyebrows creased to form a confused expression.

I shook my head repeatedly. "No I'm not." I replied. "Aren't we in the same class next?" I asked. She nodded as we both left the room.

As we stepped out of the class, Luhan and Xiumin walked past followed by a bunch of girls stalking them. Luhan glanced and smiled at Ari causing her to blush.

"Pft..." I raised my eyebrows slightly at the way they both interacted.

"What?" She asked curiously as we both carried on walking.

"It's funny." I shrugged.

She looked at me while I avoided eye contact. "What's funny?"

"The way you act around him." I replied.

"How do I act around him?" She questioned.

"Like you're in love with him or something." I said as though I was amused.

"I'm not in love with him" she replied.

"You look like you are." I said.

"Maybe I like him?" She responded without a care.

Her words flew at me like daggers. It hurt. I stopped for a moment before carrying on while she walked ahead.

I began to catch up to her and caught her arm. "Wait, you like him?" I asked without thinking.

"Yeah, I think." She replied.

"Why?" I asked stupidly which made her look at me oddly again.

"Why do you care?" She questioned.

"I don't...I really don't care at all, but I'm curious." I said as I realised that I still had my grip on her arm.

She sighed as she shrugged. "I don't know, I just do. He's nice, handsome etc." she explained.

I looked at her and shook my head. "Nice, Handsome, is that all? You don't know a thing about him, yet you like him?"

"I can get to know him...and anyways what's with all of the questions?" She asked as I replied with a simple shrug.

How can she like that jerk?

We both entered the classroom together as I went ahead to take a seat at the back. I pulled out the chair next to me, expecting Ari to take it but to my surprise she had already decided to sit in the seat in front of me.

I looked around awkwardly as I sat down. "Ari-ah!" Ji Eun shouted as she entered the room. Ari's hand naturally patted the place next to her to signal Ji Eun.

I smiled politely as she walked towards us. "Anyeong!"

"Oh! Neh anyeong." She replied cheerily as she sat down.

Just as I awkwardly adjusted myself Ha Na came and sat next to me while a few other girls looked on jealously. "Oppa, we never see each other anymore." She said plainly.

"Huh? Oh." I replied simply.

I might have sounded like a jerk but it was the only way to keep a distance between us. I was nice to her once and now she has our wedding planned out.

As Ha Na talked on and on, I continued to zone out and kept my focus on Arisa.

'So she likes Luhan? Of all people Luhan?' I thought to myself.

I couldn't move on from the topic. No matter how hard I tried. I mean I couldn't care less about who she likes but the fact that she likes Luhan just...annoyed me.

___________________________________________

Authors note-

Thank you for reading etc! It means a lot. Hopefully this chapter didn't bore you all too much. This chapter was to share a bit about Myungsoo's feelings and thoughts however, there will hopefully be more Luhan-Ari moments in the next chapter.

Also the character of 'Ha Na' was a continuation from the chapters at the beginning of the story- just in case you all forgot who she was.

Lastly, please provide some feedback on the story by commenting as that would help me grow as an author.

Thank you! :)