Chapter 5

I'll protect you(Infinite+Exo)

Luhan smiled at me as I followed him "I didn't know you were close to Infinite" he said casually.

I laughed at his words. "I wouldn't say we're close, but they're nice"

He nodded slowly and then looked away. Is there really something wrong between them? They act so weird just from hearing each other's names.

As we got closer to the 11 guys waving at us, my body stiffened a little, Luhan put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. "Don't get nervous, trust me you'll like them" he whispered in my ear, making my cheeks turn insanely red.

I don't get how he makes me feel all shy whenever he whispers something innocently in my ear.

I nodded and pulled away slightly.

"Hyung who's that?" Sehun shouted. He looked at me slowly and when we finally made eye contact he smiled playfully.

"Oh this is Arisa, she's new here, all the way from England" Luhan smiled at me which made me feel a little more relaxed.

Each member of Exo nodded and greeted me in their typical Exo style. I smiled as they introduced themselves.

"Erm oppa, I should probably get back to Myungsoo and -" before I could finish my sentence Kai had interrupted me.

"Oppa?...wait you look younger than me, so shouldn't you call me oppa too?" He laughed.

"And me!" Sehun shouted

"And me!" Baekhyun shouted

Within moments I had just agreed to calling all 12 of them oppa. I can't believe how cheeky they are!

I laughed along with them before realising what I was supposed to say.

"I really should get back to Myungsoo and the rest of Infinite..." I pointed in their direction.

Luhan raised his eyebrows slightly. "Oh...err yeah I suppose" he mumbled.

"You hang around Infinite?" Suho questioned.

"Erm yeah kind of...why?" I asked curiously. Why are they acting so shady?

He looked around at the other members. Looks like I won't be getting a very good answer.

"No reason" he replied.

"Oh, well it was nice meeting you guys" I smiled at them before turning away. Just as I was about to walk away, Luhan grabbed my arm, he smiled when he saw my startled expression.

"Oh mianhe..." He said as he let go of my arm.

"It's fine" I replied. It's kind of cute seeing him look a little embarrassed.

"Ari-ah...are we walking home together again?" He said it so softly that I could tell how embarrassed he was.

"Sure, why not?" I smiled at him before walking away. He's so sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got back I noticed that only Myungsoo was there.

"Oh did the others leave?" I asked.

He nodded at me just as the bell went. "Let's go" he smiled.

As we were walking to class Ha Na appeared and instantly linked her arm with Myungsoos' arm.

"Oppa!" She said as she hugged him tighter.

Myungsoo tried to move away from her but she held on tighter. I felt a little bad for him, I mean she was holding on to him a little too hard, it looked as though it was making him feel uncomfortable.

"Ya! Let go of me" he said firmly. He then yanked his arm away from her and walked into class.

As I was about to follow him in, Ha Na blocked the doorway with her arm.

"Listen to me while I'm saying it nicely, stay away from Myungsoo" she said as she let me pass.

Well isn't she nice?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myungsoo/L's POV-

I sat down and waited for Arisa to sit next to me. I could see how hesitant she was as she looked at Ha Na.

I smiled at her and tilted my head to gesture the seat next to me.

"How was it with Exo then?" I whispered.

The fact that she even spoke to one of them kind of irritated me.

"Oh it was fine, they're a nice bunch guys" she laughed.

A nice bunch of guys?

"Oh and who do you like better? Infinite or Exo?" I asked jokingly but in reality I was being serious.

She looked at me and then smiled. "Ya! You can't ask me that! I don't even know you guys that well"

I laughed even though her reply left me a little disappointed.

"But if you had to choose, if you had to, it would be us, right?" I asked curiously

"Hmm, maybe" she replied.

Maybe? What does that mean?

I laugh along with her and notice Ha Na and a few other girls stare at us. I could see how it was getting to Arisa.

"Wow do they always do this?" she mumbled. She looked at me and then smiled.

It's different. Most girls would probably feel extremely irritated but even though she feels uncomfortable, she still smiles.

I smile back at her. I should at least make her feel more comfortable, right?
_________________________

Arisa's POV-

I managed to get through the day slightly easier than yesterday. The Infinite members were really helpful, especially Myungsoo.

"Since we live near each other, how about we walk home together?" Myungsoo asked.

I paused for a while, what should I do? Didn't I agree to walk home with Luhan?....

"Erm...well, the thing is-" I stuttered a little before being cut of by someone shouting my name.

"Ari-ah!" I could hear a familiar voice shouting my name.

I looked up to notice Luhan waving at me.

"Oh oppa..." I smiled before glancing at Myungsoo who looked a little lost.

Luhan ran over to us both and smiled at me before giving a simple nod to Myungsoo.

"We're walking home together, right?" He asked.

I couldn't help but feel slightly awkward. I could already sense the tension between the two guys, what do I do?

"Neh, but Myungsoo...also lives close by..." I mumbled.

The two made very subtle eye contact but finally Myungsoo broke his silence.

"I'll walk with you another time..." He smiled at me, making me feel guilty about the whole situation.

"Or why don't we all just walk together?" I suggested without realising how stupid I sounded.

"Sure, that sounds like a good idea" Luhan said instantly.

Great. How am I going to cope in this situation?
------------------------------------

All three of us walked home in an awkward silence.

'This won't do' I thought to myself.

"So...oppa how come Exo aren't with you right now?" I asked Luhan, almost immediately I heard Myungsoo scoff at my sad attempt at making conversation.

"Hmm, well we each have our individual things, we usually do hang out with each other though" he replied.

Okay, so now it's Myungsoo's turn...

"And what about you? Where are the Infinite guys?" I asked him.

He looked at me coldly, almost as though I had pissed him off.

"I don't know" he answered simply.

"You don't know?" I pushed for more of an answer.

"I don't" he replied.

I sighed heavily. This won't work, they're acting so weird.

We finally reached the point where Luhan had to leave.

"Ari-ah, see you tomorrow?" He smiled cutely before leaving.

I waved as he left and noticed Myungsoo roll his eyes.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked

He looked at me a little startled at my tone.

"Nothing" he mumbled

We walked the rest of the way home in silence. This guy has too many different sides to him.

___________________________

Authors note-

Thank you to everyone who has read this story and has shown support by subscribing, you guys know you're awesome, right? :) Anyways, let me know if there are any mistakes and if you have any suggestions :)

Thank you! :)