Chapter 14

I'll protect you(Infinite+Exo)

Arisa's POV-

The lesson went by quicker than usual with Ji Eun and I gossiping throughout it.

"Next time can you two girls pay attention!" The teacher yelled as the bell went signalling the end of the lesson.

"NEH!" We both apologised simultaneously while bowing. I turned around to see Myungsoo rushing off in an attempt at avoiding Ha Na.

I looked over at her and smiled but only to receive a scornful look from her. "Pfft what's her problem?" Ji Eun whispered.

"Who knows?" I simply replied as we left the classroom.

As we entered the hall we noticed two huge groups on either side. One group surrounding Exo and the other surrounding Infinite. Ji Eun and I looked at each other as we struggled to choose where to go.

"Why don't we go outside?" I suggested sensibly.

Ji Eun shook her head and looked over in the direction of Infinite. "Yah, I wanna go over there!" She said.

I rolled my eyes as she whined. "So you can go and see Sunggyu oppa?

"Neh!" She replied as she pulled on my arm.

"Wow you prefer him over me?" I laughed. She nodded with a smile.

"Just like you prefer Luhan!" She yelled a little too loudly.

My eyes widened as I covered . "Yah...imagine what would happen if someone heard that?" I said as she pulled on my hand.

"So what!...he even kissed you!" She whispered.

"Unnie!!" I cried as we both carried on bickering without realising that Luhan was stood right in front of us. We stopped as we saw his warm smile greet us while all eyes were watching us.

"Oh anyeong!" We greeted awkwardly in unison as he smiled.

"Neh, actually I wanted to speak to you Ari" he said as he smiled and looked over at Ji Eun.

"Huh? Oh! Neh I'll be over there...you two have fun talking!" She said with a wink as she walked away.

I smiled awkwardly, unsure of what to say.

"Let's talk somewhere else." He whispered as he gently turned my body around while placing his hand on my shoulder and leading the way.
_______________________________________

Luhan's POV-

I smiled as I watched Ari admire all of the flowers lined up neatly along the path. Her wavy hair moved softly against the wind as a small piece brushed against her face.

'Leave it. Just leave it. You don't want to seem cheesy.' I thought to myself as I tried hard to fight the temptation of moving the piece of hair away from her face.

"Oppa, what did you want to talk about?" She asked, breaking my trance.

"Oh..." I responded.

'Don't chicken out...Just simply ask' I thought to myself.

I hesitated before gathering up enough courage. "Actually, I wanted to...ask you out."

I avoided eye contact whilst waiting for her reply.

"Erm...like a date?" She asked.

I nodded as the anticipation started to build up.

"Okay..."

"Huh?" I responded stupidly, unsure of whether I had heard her properly.

"I'd like that..." She replied shyly.

I bit my lip to stop my goofy smile from appearing, but I couldn't contain it.

"Oh, how about this Wednesday?" I suggested.

I know. 'Why a Wednesday and not a Friday?' The day came out of my mouth before I could take it back.

"Err...Wednesday? Hmm yeah okay." She smiled.

'Thank god!' I thought to myself as I let out a huge sigh.

As we got back to the main hall, I couldn't hide my smile as the guys waited for my news.

"Hyung! Did you ask her?" Sehun shouted as the others covered his mouth.

"I did."

"And? What did she say?" Baekhyun asked, wide eyed.

"She said...yes." I answered as the others cheered as though my wedding proposal had just gotten accepted.

Although, Xiumin rolled his eyes uninterested, the others were way too excited.

"When - no no Where?" Chanyeol asked excitedly.

I laughed anxiously. I knew they'd make fun of the fact I got nervous and chose the wrong day.

"...Wednesday."

"Mwo!" They yelled in unison. Just like I had predicted they all started laughing.

"Aigoo, you were that nervous!" Baekhyun teased.

I rolled my eyes as I looked in Ari's direction. She was stood with Ji Eun near Infinite.

Xiumin waved his hands in front of my face, with an annoyed expression. "I want Boba tea." He said in a monotone voice.

"ME TOO!" Sehun shouted as he pulled his arms around the two of us whilst dragging us both away.

I looked around at Ari one last time before smiling to myself, feeling accomplished.
___________________________________________

Myungsoo's POV-

I looked up to see Ari running over to Ji Eun excitedly.

"Unnie!!!" She shouted excitedly as she leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Mwo! Chinja?...aaaah!" Ji Eun squealed as the two began to talk loudly over each other.

"What is it? I want to know!" The others asked as both girls whispered it in each of their ears.

"Waah? Chinja?" Sunggyu asked as Ari nodded shyly.

I looked over at the rest of them as they all seemed to be involved in something huge.

"Sungjong-ah!" I called as he came over and nodded.

"What's going on?" I asked.

He hesitated before deciding to tell me. "Ari noona is going on a date...with Luhan..."

"Mwo?!" I yelled in obvious shock.

I blinked as I tried to regain my cool.
'A date with Luhan. That doesn't make any sense!' I thought to myself.

"He better be nice! Or I'll kill him." Woohyun shouted.

"Are you joking?" Sungyeol asked her.-

Luckily the others weren't so happy about it either.

"Ani oppa, wae?" She asked, confused at why they were showing any concern.

"Well..." Sungyeol stopped as Ji Eun gave him a death stare.

The bell suddenly went, preventing any other comments from the guys.
Ji Eun left with Sunggyu as they were in the same class whilst the others left in another direction.

I sighed as I walked over to her. "Come on...we've got class together." I said as I led the way.

I slowed down to the point where we were walking side by side. "Sooooo, a date with Luhan?"

"Urgh don't you start!" She said as she sighed. "Why are you guys so concerned?" She asked.

"Well...there's a lot about him that you don't know." I said

"Like what?" She questioned.

"It's not my place to tell you but I'm saying this because I care. Just be careful with him." I replied.

She raised her eyebrows slightly. "You care?"

"What?" I said as she caught me off guard.

"You said that you care, I thought you didn't?" She asked with a cute smile.

Great! Well done Myungsoo. How are you going to get out of that one?
__________________________________________

Authors note -
Omo a date with Luhan! :] anyways here's the latest chapter, hope you liked it!

Who's looking forward to the date? :O comment about it below! And thank you for reading!:]]