Chapter 2: Painful Emotions

My heart has always belonged to you: A Monday Couple Fanfic

Kang Gary's POV

It has been a while after Ji hyo has broken up with her former boyfriend. I was really worried I tried to help her as much as I can but she always tried to put on a smile in front of everyone even if all of us knew that she wasn't really okay. 

We have been together for years already and we have already seen everyone's bad and good sides. We would never judge, what we do is just stick with each other through all the happy and tough times.

At first I didn't go all out with all the helping but I honestly really wanted to. I wanted to be with her all the time and check on her every minute. But I just stopped myself because I might look like an obsessed and over caring guy who even isn't her boyfriend. 

So, I just followed with everyone's amount of caring and words. Sometimes I send her a text on how she was doing but it never gone any further than that. 

I guess I'm just a coward that can't literally speak his mind out. Can I even call myself a man? 

I wanted to say that I wanted to see her. I wanted to hold and hug her and say that everything's going to be fine. I will protect you and you don't need to worry a thing. But those words just can't come out. I have no courage to say those things. 

Why? Maybe because I believe that I am not good for her. That she doesn't deserve to be with a man like me. There are hundreds of men that would line up in front of her if she would ask to. But for me, I am just not good enough.

When I write songs I'm passionate about it. Most of the songs are about me and my experiences and how I really feel. The songs that I write are sometimes about her. Ji hyo has been my inspiration for a few of both my sad and love songs. 

But saying the words in a song and saying it to someone you love is just absolutely different. 

Yes, I do love her. And I can really feel it. I long for her but I might never have her. 

----------------------------------------------

(Gary narrates about the past)

At first having been created as part of Monday Couple, I was absolutely happy. The first time I met her she was just absolutely stunning. And after that whenever she's around my eyes just kept going to her. I do joke around during filming but as months passed my words and feelings for her just came out naturally and even I didn't know that I was falling for her. She was playful at times and also laughs at my jokes to her. Sometimes she responded and said things on her own which also gave me shocks. 

I honestly thought that we were becoming closer to each other but then she made an announcement that she was dating her company's CEO, Baek Chang Ju, and I was heart broken.

We weren't actually that close at all since she never told me she was seeing someone. If she had ever told me I should have lessen my jokes even a little. And well, not make a fool out of myself for a girl who was actually dating someone.

I was honestly hurt and I wanted to forget. I started to go to bars and talked to different girls to forget the pain I felt. I went home late at night drunk and just went to sleep immediately as I touched the bed. The next days I just did the same.

Then one day Gil went to my apartment and gave me one hell of a scolding. He told me to man up and move on. And that I shouldn't behave that way because of a girl that I didn't even had. Gil's words were painful indeed but I knew he was right. I never said and did anything about my feelings for Ji hyo and I just let her slip away right in front of me. It was really my fault.

I guess I'm really foolish when it comes to relationship stuff. I even had a hard time moving on from my ex-girlfriend and now this.

 

I did my best to man up and forget that I had feelings for Ji hyo. Whenever we shooted for RM, I tried to be playful as usual and lessened the Monday Couple romance for Ji hyo's sake.

But it was really difficult for me to erase the feelings that I had for her. But it's the right thing to do. I have to forget and be supportive because I want her to be happy.

If it's for Ji hyo, I will do anything for her. Anything.

 

 

This is the end of Chapter three. The next chapter will continue about Gary's side hope everyone can will continue reading, thanks!