Chapter 11: Our Relationship

My heart has always belonged to you: A Monday Couple Fanfic

Flowers speak for itself. It's mere existence can make a person's emotion change dramatically.

It symbolizes love, care, happiness, kindness but also pain, sadness, pity and even regret.

When girls receive flowers, how do they feel?

Absolutely happy.

Or maybe that's just me, 'cause I'm a fool for flowers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got into the shower and took a long bath. I actually deserved it from what I went through last night. It's good that I have nothing on my schedules today. So yeah, no rush.

After I was done, I wrapped a towel around me and went into my room. I searched through my closet to pick some clothes. I wasn't planning to go anywhere but just in case I do, I grabbed a pair of jeans and wore my favorite white shirt.

I hop on my bed and started to dry my hair with a towel. As I brushed my hair, I caught a glimpse of the flowers that Gary gave me this morning on my dresser.

I froze for a moment and then went towards it. I stared at the flowers and started to touch each petal. They were so beautiful and I couldn't help but admire it. My lips started to form a smile on its own.

I picked up the card and opened it. I read the words on it really slowly to take in each word as deeply as possible. After I read it once, I read it again.

"I love you Song Ji Hyo and I will never get tired of saying it to you."

Love,

K. G.

I certainly won't get tired of reading this over and over. Now I was smiling like a fool. I felt that my lips were reaching my ears.

I held the flowers and brought it close to my face to smell.

It smelled wonderful. I closed my eyes to take in the scent.

"Ji hyo are you really sure you love him?" Suddenly my manager's voice slipped into my mind.

I opened my eyes and stared blankly through the air.

I knew her intentions were pure and that she cares for me just as much as my mother does.

"I do love him and he loves me too. But are we actually in a relationship?" I asked myself.

We actually didn't talked about it. Our confessions just came straight out. We didn't even talked on how we were going to handle this. Will we tell everyone or do we need to hide about this?

More and more questions started to pop and I knew I need to talk again with Gary. To clear everything out and understand where are we actually at.

I grabbed my phone to text Gary. But then it took me a while to start typing since I didn't know how to start.

I finally went with a thank you text first before opening the other topic.

Ji hyo : Hi oppa! Thank you so much for the flowers. I really love them and they're absolutely beautiful.

I waited for him to reply. I was like a young girl who was anticipating like crazy for her crush or boyfriend to text her back. I felt young again. My heart beat started to increase as I stared intently at my phone.

Just then my phone beeped and I jumped.

"Oh my, oh my he texted me back!" I screamed alone in my room. If anyone had seen my reaction to this they may say I'm going crazy.

I franctically clicked the message of Gary.

Gary: Hi Mong Ji! Sure, no problem. But may I say that you are just as beautiful as the flowers; wait nope you're way more beautiful. No one can be as beautiful as you. ;)

I jumped on my feet as I read the message. The ticklish feeling in my chest grew and I started to laugh.

Ji hyo: Oppa.. thanks :) But you're seriously making me blush with your words.

Gary: Really? :D Oh how I wish I can see you right now.

I then realized the actual purpose for me texting him.

Ji hyo: Oppa can we meet? We really need to talk.

Gary: Ofcourse! But I can't meet you today though, I have to see Gil later. :(

Ji hyo: Oh it's alright. Will it be okay if we meet Thursday evening around 7pm? I have appointments made for tomorrow and the next day as well. But I'll be free by that time.

Gary: Yes! I'm fine with that. But.... I don't think I can wait that long before seeing you. T.T

I smiled again with his text. I wanted to say the same thing but..but I was still shy to say it to him. I ended up texting this. 

Ji hyo: Oppa, don't worry. Thursday will soon come. And since we're busy, time would just pass by quickly.

We ended up agreeing to meet up at his restaurant Thursday evening. We texted our goodbyes soon after since Gary had still work to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was absolutely WRONG.

I told Gary that everything would be fine since we were both busy but I guessed wrong.

The day dragged on. My mind kept wishing that the day would end faster and the time to move faster so that I could meet Gary.

Most of the time I kept thinking about him. What was he doing, what was he thinking, is he busy, has he eaten lunch?

God, I must be like a stalker or something. Why am I feeling this way? I have never acted this way with my ex before.

My manager noticed how uneasy I looked. I always checked my phone every five minutes or whenever I had the time just waiting for his messages.

"Yah, Ji hyo what's wrong with you? Are you waiting for a call or something? Your eyes have been glued to your phone all day."

"Oh sorry unnie. No it's nothing, don't mind me." I said as I kept my phone inside my bag. But when she wasn't looking, I checked my phone again.

We sometimes had time to send each other messages but we really never had a conversation. Just some simple hi's and hellos with a little of what are you doing?

Then finally Thursday night came. I was so excited to finally see Gary again.The last time we met was when he dropped me off at my manager's house.

I finished up my meeting for the concept of my upcoming photoshoot and as soon we said our goodbyes, I immediately stood up, grab my bag and directed myself to the door.

But then someone pulled my arm from behind. I turned to see who it was only to see my manager with a suspicious look.

Oh! I have totally forgotten about my manager. I was so focused on seeing Gary after the meeting that I haven't even told unnie about my plans tonight.

"Ji hyo-ah, why are you in a hurry? Do you need to go somewhere?"

I stared at her for a moment then looked around the room to see that some people were watching us. I couldn't talk to her freely here. I pulled unnie out of the room and went to a corner making sure nobody could see and hear us.

"Unnie, I need to go somewhere tonight." I started.

"Why? Where are you going?"

My gaze went from her face to the ground. I was actually hesitating if I was going to tell the truth unnie or not.

"Ji hyo are you hiding something from me?" she asked.

I shook my head. I didn't want to lie to her. "Unnie, I'm going to meet Gary tonight."

I was still not looking at her face. She didn't say anything after telling her my intention. I was waiting for a scolding or another motherly talk but what she said actually surprised me.

"Okay." That was the only thing she said.

I looked at her and said, "What?"

"I said okay."

"You're not going to say anything else?"

"Nope. You're not a kid you know?"

I laughed a little from her comment.

"Ji hyo-ah, it's true that I am worried about you but what I want from you is just trust and honesty. Tell me anything, you know you can talk to me about anything right?"

I smiled at her. She was absolutely right. Unnie is one of the persons I trust most. I hugged her and said, "Yes unnie, I know."

She rubbed my back slowly, comforting me.

"And unnie?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you" I said softly into her ear.

"No problem, Ji hyo-ah. Now, you need to go right?"

"Oh yes, I really need to go now." I said as pulled my arms around her.

"Unnie, I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I told her as I turned my back against her.

"Ji hyo!" She called me. I looked at her.

"Be careful okay?" She said and I gave her another smile and nodded as a response.

I rode the elevator down and went to my car. I drove as fast as I could reminding myself to slow down sometimes because people might suspect me as crazy driver and call the police if I go overboard.

I finally arrived to Gary's restaurant safely and parked my car. I pulled my phone out and texted him. 

Ji hyo: Oppa, I'm just arrived in your restaurant. I'm in the parking lot right now.

Gary: Oh okay, Ji hyo-ah. I'll come down for you just wait for me okay?

Ji hyo: Arasso Oppa. :)

I placed my phone back into my bag and then pulled out a mirror. I forgot to check myself before coming here. I retouched my makeup by putting on a light foundation and pink lipstick. When I was done I returned my makeup into my bag, by then I heard a light knock on my window.

It was Gary and I instantly smiled at him. 

"Oppa, you're here." I said as I get off my car.

"Ji hyo-ah your finally here. I was so tired of waiting already."

I gave out a laugh because I felt the same way. I looked at Gary and he was giving me a stare. But his stare was filled with softness that I went silent ad gazed at his eyes.

"Oppa?" I asked.

"Ji hyo, I'm really stopping myself right now but I really want to give a hug you. I've missed you so much."

His words were so touching. No girl wouldn't be happy to hear those words. I just gave out a smile and looked at him straight in the eye.

"Come on let's go. We'll pass through from the back. It's good there isn't much customers tonight." He said as he pulled my hand. I, of course followed him obediently.

We were now inside his restaurant but we were going to a room at the end of the hall. The area was a bit hard to see for any customers since there were even curtains covering the way.

"I have a room here at the back. This is where I bring my friends and other guests especially if we need to talk privately."

The room was quite big. About eight to ten people could fit in it. There was a long couch and a center table with it. The floor had a carpet so people could also sit on the floor if they wanted to. I was surprised to see that on the table food was already prepared. Everything looked delicious, my mouthed started to water and my stomache growled.

"You can relax here. No one is coming in here so you don't need to worry."

"Oppa, everything looks so delicious." I said.

"I knew you were going to comment about the food first." He said jokingly.

I pouted but then gave out a smile.

"You're hungry right? Let's eat."

I instantly sat on the carpet and went near towards the food. I was actually starving already. We started to eat and I tried every food that was on the table. 

"Oppa, are you the one who made all of these?"

He smiled at me. "Yes, I made all of these for you."

I blushed. "Oppa, if this continues I might gain weight. It should have been enough that unnie is a good cook. Now, you're here and probably I won't be able to stop myself."

He started to laugh out loud. "Ji hyo, come on. You're really skinny, I think you need to eat more."

"Hmmph, says the man who always jokes about my weight and how heavy I am on running man." I snickered.

"Hahaha, I'm sorry. You know that I'm just joking aroung whenever were shooting right?"

I didn't answer to that.

He then changed the subject by asking, "Oh yes, what were you supposed to talk about tonight?"

I was startled with the question. I've been having so much fun that I forgot that I was the one who asked to meet up.

"Uhm.." I said as I swallowed everything that was in my mouth.

"Oppa, we need to talk about something."

"Oh, you sound serious." He said jokingly.

"Well, 'cause I am."

I looked at how his expression changed from a smile to a frown. He stared at me and I understood that he was waiting for me to continue.

Okay, how should I start? I thought to myself. I breathed in deeply and breathed out.

"It's about us. Am I.... I'm just.... Are we..?" I struggled to say what was on my mind. And I knew it was best that I stopped talking.

Gary's face started to brighten. He had now a smile on his face.

"Do you know that you look so cute right now?"

I felt my cheeks started to warm up and I put my head down giving out a smile from his compliment.

He reached for my hand and I gave it to him. He gently squeezed it.

"Ji hyo what are you trying to say?"

I was determined to give it another try.

"Oppa... are we in a relationship?"

I felt Gary froze with his touch but he still held my hand. 

My eyes went to his. At first his expression was unreadable. I was becoming worried.

What if I was just going ahead of myself. Maybe he really wasn't looking for a...

Gary started to move his lips and it formed a smile. A smile that made my heart jump.

I didn't noticed it but my lips followed his and we were now staring at each other.

His lips started open a little and I was waiting for him to say something.

But, what he did next wasn't what I was expecting.

He tighten his grip on my hand and pulled me forward to him. His other hand touched my back supporting his pull.

My eyes widened as our face were just inches apart. And in no time our lips touched.

I didn't know when but his lips moved and so was mine. Our lips were totally in sync and I was absolutely kissing him back. 

I felt him smile under the kiss as he let go my hand and to cup my neck.

My insticts told me to move my arms and so I slowly wrap then around his neck.

His lips were really soft and his scent was intoxicating. I wanted him so much but we were starting to lose out breaths. 

Gary broke our kiss and I finally was able to breath.

He then went to my ear and slowly whispered.

"You don't know how much I have been wanting to kiss you, Song Ji Hyo."

His voice gave me shivers but what I did next surprised me as well.

I pushed him gently away from him so that I could see his face. I wrapped my arms around him again and pulled him to me to kiss him.

I felt his hands were on my waist as his reponse and I smiled.

I want him and I love him.

Oh how I wish we can be like this forever.

----------------------------------------------

Okay, done with chapter 11! What do you think about the ending? I think you're going to see an agressive Ji hyo this time hehehe. Anyways want to know about Gary's POV this time? Comment below and let me know :) Thanks everyone!