Chapter 15: Omo!

My heart has always belonged to you: A Monday Couple Fanfic

Finally updated chapter 15 :) Sorry for the long wait.

Before you start reading, I'd like to say that I made a slight change from the previous chapter. If you can read it again that would be great, but if you don't want to then I'll just say it here.

It's really a small change actually; instead of having Gary think about his upcoming album Mr. Gae on the Monday Couple view, I changed it to having him think about how the fans reacted to it. So, now he actually had already released his album and was thinking about a new song to write.

I'm really sorry if I had some changes, this was made so that the story would go smoother for the following chapters. 

Okay, since now you have been updated, you can now start reading my new chapter.

Enjoy!!

 

Song Ji Hyo's POV

Why is life so complicated?

Why do problems constantly arise between relationships?

Why do I still need to feel pain when I'm this happy?

----------------------------------------------






 

No.. Please.. Stop!.. Let me go!!

 

I woke up from my own voice. I was now sitting up on my bed, my breathing was uneven and I was sweating like crazy.

"Aishh, I had another nightmare." I told to myself as I touched my head with my hand.

Once I felt that I could move, I pulled myself out from the bed covers and dragged myself to the bathroom.

My heart was still racing from the shock and my body was still in heat.

I frowned at myself as I saw my face on the mirror. The dark circles around my eyes were now getting much more visible these days.

I moved my eyes away from my reflection and started to wash up.

My body felt heavy. It seemed like I hadn't had any sleep last night.

I went out from the bathroom wiping my face with a towel and sat down on the edge of my bed.

What's wrong with me these days? I've been having bad dreams lately. Today was my third time having to reminisce that horrible incident with Chang Ju oppa in my dream though that happen two month ago.

I still felt the same scare, the pain from his grip, the fierce look on his eyes and the strong force he used to push me against the wall.

I shivered from the memory again. After what Chang Ju oppa did to me, I was so stressed out with all the rumors and drama shootings that I couldn't get any sleep. Maybe that's the reason that I'm having it now instead.

I wrapped my arms around myself. "It's okay Ji hyo, that was just a dream. It won't happen again, it won't happen again." I assured myself.

I breathed in and breathed out slowly as I tried to calm myself but it didn't help much.

I told to my manager about my dreams but I didn't say anything to Gary that I was having such nightmares to keep him from worrying about me.

Suddenly, a wave of guilt washed through me. I remembered about Gary and my heart started to sink.

I still really felt guilty for not telling Gary when I was meeting Chang Ju oppa. Neither did I said anything to him after what he did to me. I guess the nightmares were also sort of a punishment for me for doing so.

I asked him to let the incident go but I never asked him how he really felt. Of course I knew that he was mad but still I felt that I needed to know more. He even didn't bring up that topic even once after I pleaded him.

"Aishh! Why did Chang Ju oppa kiss me? What was he thinking?!" I bit my lower from frustration and stared the floor intently like it was going break apart.

"Maybe he wasn't thinking straight. Maybe he was drunk?"

I thought again. "No, of course not we drank coffee together. He wants to get back together? Why? He was the one who let me go, he was the one who said that we weren't working out. Why was he saying all those things all of a sudden? Aishh, oppa I want to understand you but I just can't."

My relationship now with him is messed up. We never had a proper conversation, just a few hi's and hellos whenever we met at the company building. Well actually he did that, I just gave him a nod or something as a response.

He is still my boss and I know I should respect him but after what he did, I wasn't sure anymore of how I should treat him.

Just then, the doorbell rang and I stood up to check who it was. My manager waved, I could see her on the screen on my intercom. Without bothering to answer her through the speaker, I opened the door.

"Yah Ji hyo! You look awful today." My manager said.

"Wow, that's a really good thing to say as a greeting."

She laughed at me.

"Why are you here unnie?"

She looked at me from head to toe.

"Song Ji Hyo, do you know what time is it already?"

I gave her a confused look. What time is it? I actually don't know.

"Uhm, it's 9:30am?" I tried.

"Haah, not even close." She rolled her eyes.

"11:00am?" I said with worry.

She gave me a wicked smile.

"It's 12:15nn."

"What?! Are you sure?!"

I grabbed my manager's arm with a watch to confirm it.

"Unnie, why didn't you call me to wake me up?" I complained.

I panicked because I had taping for Emergency couple at 3pm today.

"What do you mean didn't call you? I did call you before I came here but obviously you didn't answer."

"Oh, you did?" I answered her back. But suddenly my stomache growled and my hand instantly touched over it.

"That's right, your hungry aren't you? I've brought food for you too but I guess since you haven't eaten breakfast yet this might not be enough." She teased as she raised the food she brought me.

I smiled embarrassed.

"Yah Ji hyo, what are you going to do without me?" She continued as she directed herself to the kitchen.

I gave out a little chuckle and went to unnie to give her a back hug.

"You're right, I'd be miserable if you weren't here. Jinja gumawo unnie."

"Arasso, arasso... Oh yes I almost forgot to ask you, are you excited for your first drama filming with Gary later?" She asked with eyes glistening.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard her say Gary's name. My mind was clouded with the nightmare I just had making me forget that today was the day Gary would come to film his cameo. I have invited him months ago but our schedules wouldn't match and we weren't able to film it up until now. Both of us were really busy since Gary just recently released his solo album and I had to attend to a lot of press conferences for my drama that has just started to air.

My frustration from a while ago were swept away by the excitement that I am feeling now.

"Unnie..." I answered her with a smile.

"Yah! You're blushing!"

"I am?!" I said as I touched my cheeks with both my hands.

My manager just laughed at my reaction.

"Now go get ready first before you eat. Okay?" She finally said.

"Aright, no problem." I answered her in an instant. I then went to my room to prepare.

My manager these days is supportive with my love life. She understands that everyone needs to love and needs to be loved.

Whenever we're in my apartment she makes jokes about me and Gary but the downside is that whenever we're out of the apartment, she gets all serious and protective about me.

She keeps on reminding me that though she is alright about me and Gary dating, but everything must be kept as a secret. It would most certainly affect both our careers if people would know about us therefore we have to be very cautious with our actions.

Of course I get her. Why would I have had a hard time hiding my feelings for Gary if that wasn't the case? Since both me and Gary are still on Running Man we shouldn't say anything about relationship just yet.

There were of course rules about dating your co-workers when we signed for the RM contract but both me and Gary actually broke it.

But once we confessed to the head PDs about our relationship, they gave in and let it slide. They understood our feelings for each other especially when they have seen it first hand on how Monday Couple had grown.

Now all me and Gary have to do is continue to keep it as a secret until the right time comes for us to announce it to the public.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My manager was driving me today to the set. We were now driving off towards the location for the filming.

"Unnie, can I rest for a while? I am actually still very tired." I said while yawning. I rested my head on the seat's head rest and closed my eyes.

"You're tired? I thought you went home early last night. Why didn't you sleep well?"

Still keeping my eyes closed I answered back, "Actually, I did sleep early last night but then I had that nightmare again so I feel like I haven't rested at all."

"You had that dream again?! Wow, you must really have been scared a lot if your dreams keep coming like that."

"I guess." I answered her quickly. Drowsiness kicked in and so I was already tired answering her back.

"Ji hyo-ah?"

"Hhmmm?" That was now all I could say.

"I was just wondering. Well, it's just that it's now February and you have a few months left before your contract with CJes will expire."

I was only half listening but what she said allowed my eyes to pop open to look at her.

My manager had a straight face and was staring straight ahead through the windshield.

"I was wondering if you have given a thought about what your going to do when it ends."

"Actually, I've never thought about it yet. I've been busy these days, I almost forgot about it if you didn't tell me right now." I answered her honestly.

"Oh, is that so? Well that's fine. But I think you should start thinking about it."

I didn't say anything. She was right, I needed to decide what path I would take next as I continue my career.

"Anyway, I won't pressure you or anything. I just wanted to remind you so that you could decide carefully about it."

I smiled at her. She is as always as caring as ever.

"Thank you unnie, I'll think about it properly."

"Okay, now you can take a rest. I'll wake you up when we arrive."

I obeyed her and leaned my back and head and closed my eyes.

After 30 minutes, my manager woke me up and I got off the car.

Before closing the door, I bent my torso down so that I could see unnie in the driver seat.

"Unnie, you don't need to pick me up later. Gary's going to take me home." I reported.

I stood up, "Yah Song Ji Hyo! You guys aren't planning to do anything wreckless right?! Hey! Are you...!"

I closed the door immediately before hearing her finish her sentence.

I turned around and started to laugh. Unnie can really be overprotective but I think it's cute.

Gary wasn't coming until 8pm and so I had to shoot other scenes while waiting.

Once he arrived on the set, one of the staff called me from my dressing room.

I was so excited to see him, I almost made myself a fool when I nearly ran out of the room.

"Oh Ji hyo-ah, Gary-shi is here." Our director called out.

When I turned my gaze to oppa's face, he had a big smile on him.

I went to where they were. As I neared Gary, I raised my arms to give him a hug but then realized that all the staff, crew and some casts were around looking at us. The almost hug turned to a pat on the shoulder. After that I slid my arm around his shoulder like I always do on the RM set.

"Oppa, thank you so much for coming!"

"Of course, no problem. But honestly I'm nervous about this."

"Oh you really don't need to worry about it. Just be yourself when your saying your lines." I encouraged him.

"She's right. You don't need to feel any pressure. I'm sure you'll do just fine." The director also assured him.

The filming went smoothly. I really had a great time shooting our scene. It was obvious that he was nervous but after some practice and a few takes he kind of got it. The nervousness didn't show on his face though, it was on his hands.

There was a scene where we were told to wrap both our hands together and that was when I felt it. His hands were as cold as ice. I did my very best not to flinch since the cameras were rolling.

"Okay that's a wrap!" The director called.

We were finishing off a bit early tonight so that we can come in early tomorrow.

The director thanked Gary for making time for the drama and I thanked him again also.

Gary then directed himself to his dressing room and I followed him. When I assured myself that no one was watching us. I leaned closer to him. "Oppa, can you wait for me in the car? I'll just go change and get my things."

He answered me with a smile and a nod. "I'll move my car so that no one would see you. I'll text you where I'll be waiting." He whispered back.

I responded him with a smile as well and then turned around to go to my own dressing room.

As soon as I was done, I bid my goodbyes to everyone on set.

"Hey beautiful!" Gary greeted me as I rode his car.

I giggled, "I've missed you!" I said as I gave him a hug.

"I missed you even more." He answered right back.

He started the car and we left the set swiftly.

We arrived at my apartment and I offered Gary to come up to my place which he unhesistantly accepted it.

When the door closed behind us after we entered my apartment I said, "Oppa do you want to spend the night here?"

I didn't look at him while I asked, I just went across the living room making myself go into my room and threw my bag on my bed.

I noticed he didn't answer me back so I turned around to see him frozen at the door.

By then I realized what I have just asked him.

"Oh! No, no, no, that's not what I meant!" I defended myself as I went near him.

Yes, it's true. I didn't mean it that way. I was just thinking that it was late to drive home and he must have been tired from the taping. I was trying to be a considerate girlfriend, for heaven's sake!

"Oppa, it's just that you might be tired to go home because of our taping a while ago. I was just offering you to stay the night 'cause you could sleep in the guest room." I pointed out.

Okay, I'll say it one of the reasons I wanted him to stay was that I didn't want to have those nightmares again. I was hoping that if he'd be around I won't have them.

As I stared at his face, his expression slowly changed from shock to uhhmm, I'm not sure, was it joy?

He was now giving me a huge smile.

"Yah! You shouldn't think dirty thoughts!" I reminded him.

Within a second, he hugged me really tight which shocked me.

"What if I do think about it? I'm a guy, I can't help it especially when I'm in front of a goddess-like beauty like you."

I blushed a little but then stopped myself from feeling good about it.

"Yah! If that's how it is then you should just leave already. Oppa, can you release me? I can't breathe anymore." I said as I struggled to move my arms.

"Opps, sorry." He said as he finally loosened his hold of him.

"So, are you staying or not?" I asked him.

"Of course I'll stay." He beamed.

"Then you better behave, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am!" He answered me with a salute.

"Okay, I'll get changed for a while. You can go check the 'fridge if your hungry or thirsty."

I went into my room again and changed into my shirt and shorts. When I went out, Gary was waiting for me with two bottles of beer in his hands.

I went to sit beside him on the couch. "Thanks!" I said as he passed the can to me.

I opened it and drank it immediately. It was so cold and delicious.

I closed my eyes and sighed, my breath was cold from the drink.

"Waah, a beer is really great after a day's hardwork." I said.

"It sure is." Gary agreed with me.

"Oppa, were you that nervous when we filmed a while ago? You're hands were like ice when I touched them." I said when I remembered it because of the cold drink in my hand.

He just gave out a laugh. "Hey I'm sorry that I not used to filming dramas like you do. But how about you?"

"Me? What about me?" I raised my eyebrow.

"You tried to hug me in front of everyone when I arrived, didn't you?"

"What?! No I didn't!" I denied it.

"Oh come on, you were so obvious." He said as he bursted into laughter.

"Was it really that bad?" I finally gave in.

"Hahaha, don't worry. I'm sure everyone would have thought you were cute, because I did." He touched my chin playful.

Embrassment hit me and I tried to hide my face with my hand while the other still held the can of beer.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke upfeeling great. I was right, I didn't have any nightmares last night.

My bed felt so soft and I wished that I could stay here for the rest of the day.

I squirmed a little and then started to stretch my arms and legs. Just then, I felt that I touched something with my foot. I sat up to see what it was.

When I saw what it was rather who it was right beside me, I instantly gasped. "Omo!"

What?! What?! Why is he..?!

My hands went to my chest and I looked at myself.

My eyes widened and my heart started to beat crazily. I was wearing Gary's shirt and could sense it immediately that I wasn't wearing any bra.

My hands touched the blanket and I pulled it off me exposing my lower body. I covered it back as I started to panic. 

"Yah Song Ji hyo! How did you let this happen?!" I breathed out. 

Gary started to move under the covers.

Oh my God! Now what am I going to do?! 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay!! End of chapter 15! What do you guys think of this chapter? Can I read some of your comments? hehehe

I'm surprised to see that my fanfic has reached to 3K now. I really didn't expect that many would read my story. So, I really want to thank you guys. Kamsahamnida!!

My next chapter will be from Gary's POV. Wouldn't that be exciting?? ;) HAHAHA So please wait for my next update. Thanks!