Chapter 21: Just shut up will you?

My heart has always belonged to you: A Monday Couple Fanfic

Sorry for the long update, been busy with work lately. Anyways I wanted to write a sweet chapter for Monday Couple so I'm really hoping that you guys would enjoy this. Hope I can read your comments about it too 😊 

--------------------------------------------

"Unnie? ..... Unnie?"

Oh... I blinked my eyes repeatedly. My stylist was waving her hands right in front of my face.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Were you saying something?" I turned to her.

"Is there something bothering you unnie?" She shifted her head to the left. "I was asking if you were hungry but you didn't hear me."

"Ani, I'm fine. I'm not hungry." I shot back.

Worry crossed her face.

"Did something happen to you and Gary?" She paused and waited for me to say something but I kept still.

Nothing happened to me and oppa, I guess that's the problem. Our schedules and free time never matched and even our phone calls became shorter and shorter.

I miss him.

"Unnie, are you sure you don't want to eat? It's not like you to turn down food." She changed the subject when she understood that I wasn't going to answer her. She held out a sandwich and an apple juice to me.

I took the food from her hands and stared at it. It didn't look appealing even one bit. All I did was sigh heavily.

"Here, you can eat this." I said passing the sandwich back to her.

"Unnie, you have to eat. You need the energy for today's filming."

I still didn't answer her, I was just too tired. I opened up the bottle of apple juice and took a sip. I then rested my head on the headrest and closed my eyes.

"Wake me up if we're near the set." I told her.

I was filming the whole night until early this morning for Emergency Couple. I was absolutely exhausted. I'm not hungry at all, what I wanted was sleep. 

At least I can see finally see Gary today, so that would be enough to give me the strength I need for today's filming.

I was able to sleep for a good twenty minutes. I went down from my car and went straight to where everyone was filming. I was already late and they have started to film the opening without me.

I could here talks and laughter from the room I was headed. The guests must have been introduced already. 

Drowsiness was still with me and so I slapped my face to keep me awake. I didn't even care much of how I looked. I rushed into the room.

"Oh Ji hyo-ah.." Everyone welcomed me.

My vision became blurry because of the sudden brightness of the room. I looked around and slowly I recognized who were the guests. I was surprised to see Lee Sang Hwa, Korea's Olympic speed skater. Was I dreaming or something? Did I just really see her?

I was then directed to my partner Kim Dong jun. I was actually surprised to see him, it's been a long time since I last saw him.

"We worked together in a drama.. He chased me down to kill me in the drama." I said jokingly.

Gary was paired up with Sang Hwa-ssi and I was really fine with it. All I wanted to do was steal a glance towards Gary but they let me sit in the middle, making it impossible for me to look at him. I was straining myself so hard not to look at his direction while I tried to listen to the PD explaining today's race.

When the slate was cut for all of us to change into our team uniforms; everyone went out of the room. I then slowly approached Gary and touched his arm. When he noticed me, I tilted my head a little to the right telling him to come with me for a moment. He first looked around if anyone would notice us; when he felt it was safe, he held my hand and pulled me to a corner.

Instantly, our bodies collided, hugging each other as tight as it can be.

"I missed you so much oppa." I said, smiling from ear to ear. I was really happy to see him.

He embraced me even tighter and said, "I missed you like crazy, baby."

I gave out a little laugh. He still couldn't give up calling me baby and so I allowed him to say it to me.

We slowly separated ourselves and I pulled away from him. But Gary's left hand suddenly made its way to my waist and the other to my neck. In no time our lips met and my heart leaped. I was in shock but I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down.

My hands climbed slowly up his chest and curled around his neck. My inner voice told me stop it, to break away from the kiss but it was no use. I didn't care. My emotions were heightened and the only thing that was clear to me was that we missed each other so bad.

I moved myself closer to him, making any space between us disappear but then his arms went to mine and pulled me away.

"Ji hyo.." He said my name with his deep voice that I love so much but also with a bit of pant. He smiled at me. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you because then I wouldn't want to stop and we still have a long day of filming."

I laughed and then he joined in.

"I'm sorry oppa, I couldn't help myself too." I said and gave him a wink.

He was surprised from what I said and his fist went up to his mouth as he smiled shyly.

"Ji hyo, you really look tired today."

"I'm fine oppa, now that I have seen you, all the sleepiness went away. But oppa I think we need to go now, the others might get suspicious if they found out that were missing. I'll go first okay and then you can follow in a few minutes." I moved forward but then he stopped me and I looked back.

"Baby, I'll miss you." He said softly. I could feel his loneliness through his eyes. I bit my lip and turned to face him again. My hand went to his face and I looked at him in the eye. I slowly lifted myself up and then gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I'll miss you even more." I replied.

"I don't know where we're going today but I'm sure we're going to have an overnight stay somewhere. So, let's meet up again tonight when everyone's sleeping okay?" I continued.

He grinned and gave a nod. As he agreed, I pulled away from him and went to where the other female guests were.

Kang Gary's POV

When nightfall came, we were arranged for our sleeping quarters. Females were grouped together and they decided that me and Dong jun-ssi (Ji hyo's partner) to sleep together in the tent.

I was laying inside my tent pleading for the time to hurry up so that I could sneak out to meet Ji hyo; I needed some distraction.

"Dong Jun-ssi do you mind if I play some music?" We were both lying down already.

"Oh no, it's fine hyung."

I grabbed my phoned and chose a random song.

"What do you think?"

"It's fine hyung."

"I can't sleep without music." I said to him. "Wow this is kind of romantic."

"Sentimental camping." Dong Jun said.

I don't remember when was the last time I went on a camping trip and this felt really nice.

"What is there to life?" I asked and stared through the air.

He laughed and then said, "Hyung what is there to love?"

I smiled thinking about Ji hyo instantly.

"When it comes to love.... There are no answers. Even though I've loved for 20 years, I have yet to find the answers.

When it comes to love... love is the answer." I finished it off.

"Waahh it's cozy in here!!" Suddenly Ji hyo's voice ringed through our tent. My eyes went towards the voice and there I saw my beautiful woman coming into our tent.

"Ji hyo your two men are sleeping in here together." I joked around. "Your such a greedy woman."

She stared at me with a bit of confusion on her face.

"What's the name of this song oppa?" She asked.

"This song? It's a special song just for you." I blurted out.

And then I saw her pretty smile and it warmed my heart.

"Hyung, can I ask something?" Dong Jun suddenly said after Ji hyo left.

"Yeah sure, anything."

"How do you write your songs? You're lyrics are always deep."

I smiled from his curiosity.

"Dong Jun-ssi, all my lyrics comes from here." I said tapping my chest that was just over my heart. "Every single word I've written are what I felt. Pain, regret, love, sadness.."

Dong Jun gave out a small laugh. "I guess now I know why your lyrics are different. Your personality is so deep too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on one of the benches of the park. Ji hyo told me to meet her here a while ago when we had dinner. She also said she wanted to tell me something. I wonder what it is...

The stars are out tonight. Lovely.

Because we were far from the city, they can be seen shining brightly. I hear the crickets in one area on my right and feel the whistling wind blowing straight at me. I love nature. Calm and serene places like this makes me want to forget everything and just stay still forever.

Suddenly, I felt a warm set of arms slowly wrapping around me. Immediately I recognized her scent. The scent that I love. She placed her chin on my shoulder making me feel her evenly breathing.

"Oppa, have you been waiting for me for quite some time?"

"I've been waiting since forever, my Ji hyo." I pulled one of her arm around me leaving the other resting around my neck and made her sit on my lap.

"Oppa this is nice." She said as she smiled through her eyes. 

I stared back but then it was hard not to notice the dark circles under her eyes. She must have not gotten any sleep.

"Baby aren't you tired? Maybe you should have some sleep."

"Ani oppa, I just want to stay here with you. If you'll ask me to choose between you and sleep, I'll always choose you." She said and hugged me.

"Waaah Song ji hyo.. I'm flattered.. But you should have chosen me a while ago too..Oppa felt a little jealous.." I said. (For those who forgot this part, the members were asked if they were given a chance to change their partner Ji hyo chose Dong Jun while Gary chose Ji hyo 😊 this is ep 192)

"Yah oppa you know that I was just being careful. It would be bad if I chose you, that would have been quite a scene if I did." 

I pouted. 

"Mianhe oppa.." 

"Fine, fine. Anyway let's just stay here for a while." 

Ji hyo positioned properly on my lap and looked around the park.

"I know I'm saying this again but really this is nice. How I wish we can have more alone time together. We always stay at home. It would have been better if we can go out sometimes without being seen." She said as she looked up at the sky.

Sadness crossed me. "Baby, I'm sorry if I can't take you out on dates like a normal boyfriend should."

She instantly looked at me. "No, oppa I wasn't saying that it was your fault. Don't apologize, I'm sorry I just said it without thinking. You don't need to worry about it."

"No Ji hyo, I know you meant it. You really feel that way..." I looked away from her, my eyes stared at her lap.

"Oppa, please don't feel bad. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up. I should be the one apologizing. I'm really sorry if I'm too much to handle. You must feel tired sometimes to date someone like me, with all the secrecy and stuff."

My eyes went back to hers. "Ji hyo I have never felt tired about you since we've been together. And I don't think you're too much to handle."

"Jinja?" Her eyes brightened. The moonlight made her eyes as beautiful as ever.

"Isn't dating an actress hard?"

I smiled at her. "Dating an actress?" I paused for a while, pretending to be thinking for an answer.

"Dating you is really stressful, Ji hyo-ah. I have never been this stressed in my entire life."

She frowned at me. She looked cute when she was mad. I touched her eyebrows with my thumb making them relax.

I slid my hand to her cheek. "Ji hyo you're my eustress not my distress. Everyone needs stress and you're the good kind of stress I need to keep on living. My life wouldn't be this much fun without you." 

The most beautiful smile grew and she brought both of her hands to my face. She stared at me like she was looking into my soul and then leaned in. I held her tightly around her waist and anticipated on what would happened next.

Her kiss is different tonight. It's more passionate, more poweful; I felt that she really loved me through the way she moved her lips on mine.

I couldn't think straight anymore. I wanted her badly and so I pushed myself towards her. But then instead of me pushing her, it became the other way around. 

She pushed me slowly, directing me to lay my back on the bench. Our lips parted and Ji hyo repositioned herself on top of me. 

My imagination went wild but of course it was impossible for us to do it here. I sighed inside.

I stared at her and she looked absolutely stunning; the moon shining brightly behind her.

"Baby, what are we going to do? I didn't know you could be this naughty." I as I smiled excitingly. 

She rolled her eyes and I think I saw her blushing. 

"Oh just shut up will you?" She answered and then pushed herself towards me. She placed her lips against mine and I felt the intense shock throughout my body. She kissed me roughly and I couldn't help but smile between the kiss. 

She still owed me that one night and if she still drags it on, I don't know what I would do.. Therfore, I'm hoping that would be soon..

We stayed with each other until dawn; kissing, touching, holding, hugging... We just couldn't get enough of each other.. 

We didn't talk much and in the end she wasn't able to tell the thing that she wanted to talk about.

Oh well, I guess that would have to wait.. 😉