Chapter 16: That is so likely of her!

My heart has always belonged to you: A Monday Couple Fanfic

Wow! Thank you so much for those who are continuously reading this fanfic. You guys are awesome!!

Okay, for this chapter you may ask of whether it is Rated M or not well that is actually for you to read and decide by youself hehehe

Are you guys ready??

Hear it goes!!

----------------------------------------------

Kang Gary's POV

The beauty of being in love is wonderful.

Once you have it, you'll never want to let go.

You hold to that one thing that would make all your burdens fly.

We should never stop admiring, never stop understanding, never stop caring.

We should always be in love, that's the secret.

----------------------------------------------

I was sleeping calmly until I woke up from the sudden movement on the bed. I heard Ji hyo's voice but I could quite get what she said. 

Groggily I rubbed my eyes to see her. 

When my blurry eye sight got better, I saw that she was staring intently at me. Her expression was confused and with a touch of shock. 

"Oppa.." She voiced out slowly.

I sat up on the bed. "What's wrong Ji hyo-ah? Are you not feeling well?" I asked with worry.

She continued to give me a hard look and I started to panic.

Then, my eyes went to her hand that was over her chest and then I realized the reason of her weird look at me.

Suddenly a plunge of relief came through me. I was actually really scared for one second there because I thought she really wasn't feeling well.

Now my worried face was gone and I was giving her a grin.

"Yah oppa! How could you!" She started to accuse me bringing the blanket closer to her.

I started to laugh. "You don't remember, don't you?" 

She gave me a confused look biting her lower lip.

As she did that, my eyes were glued to her face. Yaaahh, how could she be so pretty after just waking up? I couldn't help but think to kiss her this instant.

But then her eyes darted away from mine.

"You really don't remember right?" I asked her again.

She stared at the blanket on her and asked, "What happened last night, oppa? I'm sorry but I can't remember much."

She was apologizing to me and it was cute. 

I gave out another smile. "That is so like you, it's fine." I chuckled a little bit.

She looked at me as soon as I laughed. 

(Flashback)

I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

My heart jumped like a wild horse as soon as Ji hyo got out of her room.

She was wearing a loose shirt and shorts revealing her long, white, silky legs.

God she's y! I tought wickedly.

She approached and sat beside me as I passed her the can of beer.

She said thanks but I didn't say anything, still mesmerized by how she looked. 

She opened the can and started drinking it while I, well actually just stared at her. She was closing her eyes so she didn't noticed me.

She breathed out slowly and said, "Waah, a beer is really great after a day's hardwork." 

I continued to stare at her and mindlessly replied, "It sure is."

In an instant an hour passed. We were continuously having random conversations enjoying our alone time together. While our talk continued the number of cans being opened increased as well.

"Oppa, can you get another can of beer please?"

"Ji hyo-ah, I think this is enough. You should go to bed now, you've still got taping tomorrow, right?"

"Oppa, I can still take one more." She pleaded but it was obvious that she couldn't, well actually more like shouldn't have one anymore. It's weird but it seemed like she's forcing herself not to sleep.

"Ji hyo-ah why are you drinking so much tonight? Is there something bothering you?"

She didn't say anything. She started to fiddle the empty can on her hands.

It's actually true that Ji hyo has high tolerance for alcohol in take. A number of beers wouldn't even affect her much. But tonight.. tonight it feels like her mind is clouded.

"If you won't get me one then I'll get it myself!" She protested as she stood up.

Instantly I grabbed her arm to stop her. I pulled her back to the couch and she sat back down.

She looked at me irritatingly. I raised my other hand and moved it towards her face. I cupped her cheek and intently stared at her eyes.

"Ji hyo-ah what's wrong?"

Her eyes softened, it was like she was about to cry, but she didn't.

She pushed my hand that was holding her down aside. As soon as her arms were free from my grip, she place them around my neck and pulled me forward. 

In an instant our lips met. She was kissing me passionately and all I could do was kiss her back.

The kiss became rough; my hands were now down her waist and I pulled her closer to me and she followed along.

'I don't think I can't wait any longer. I want to have her tonight. I really do.' My thoughts ran wild.

I broke our kiss. "Ji hyo-ah, I think I can't stop myself tonight." 

She still had her eyes closed but she gave me a nod as a response.

I was ecstatic. Immediately, I scooped her up from the couch and directed to her room. 

I placed her gently on her bed and started to kiss her hard on the lips. I felt her light tug on my shirt and I knew what she meant.

I took of my shirt and threw it on the floor. Quickly I pulled her shirt off her, now exposing her bra that was the only thing left that covering her upper body. 

I went to her lips again and she responded softly. Slowly I worked my way downwards kissing everything I touched. I moved my hands towards her bra and pulled it of her.

I started to kiss one of her s while I caressed the other. A soft moan escaped her lips and I smiled. 

And then my hands went to her hips. I pulled her her shorts and underwear off her. Now, she was completely .

I got off the bed and started to take off my belt, pants and underwear.

I noticed that Ji hyo wasn't moving much and that she had covered her eyes with her arm.

I got on top of her and went to kiss her on the lips but she wasn't responding to it. I slowly moved her arm away from her face.

She fell asleep! That is so likely of her!

I started to laugh out of shock. She must have been really tired but still I couldn't believe this is happening.

I gave out a sigh as I continued to stare at her beautiful face. Slowly I leaned forward to kiss her forehead. 

"Sleep soundly tonight my princess. I won't have you tonight but next time when the time comes, I'm not letting you sleep even for second." I whisphered to her.

I got off her and stood up. Actually it was hard to stop my urge to sleep with her tonight but I knew this wasn't the time yet. I felt bad a little for forcing it to her. 

I picked my shirt on the floor and put it on her gently. Then I covered her with a blanket so that she won't feel cold. 

I was actually also tired. I started to yawn. I have no more energy to go to the other room and sleep there. 

Without thinking twice, I scooted beside Ji hyo on her bed and covered myself with the blanket as well. 

"Good night my love." I said as I slowly closed my eyes. Hoping to have a wonderful dream together.

I am happy tonight. I am now sleeping beside the woman I love; on one bed and sharing a blanket together. How I wish this would be our future until forever.

(End of flashback)

"So you mean to say we didn't sleep together last night?" She asked curiously.

I started to chuckle because of the look she had on her face.

"Yah! Why aren't you answering me?!" She started to get mad.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Like I said, nothing much happened last night because you fell asleep, all I did was kiss you."

"Yah! How can I believe that easily. I was and even you are now as well."

"Why can't you trust me? Nothing really happened last night. And besides everyone knows that I sleep . It's impossible that you don't know that." I defended myself.

She fell silent realizing what I said was true.

"And you don't remember anything after I placed you on the bed right? That's because you fell asleep. How could I even touch you or take advantage of you like that? You know I'm not that kind of a guy." I continued.

She didn't say anything. She was now staring at the blanket that was covering both our lower bodies. 

"But.. but.. since I was.. .. it means that you've seen me.." She struggled with her words.

My lips started to curve. I understood exactly what she meant.

"Yup, I've seen everything!" I said teasingly. Actually, I wasn't able to see her body clearly because the room was dark last night.

"Yah! Oppa!" She yelled at me. She was now blushing like a tomato.

I gave out huge laugh. She is always cute whenever she's shy.

I moved closer to her to give her a hug but then she stopped me.

"Oppa, please don't touch me." She blocked my arms.

"Why?"

"Just please don't touch me right now!" She was actually mad.

I started to panic. "Ji hyo-ah please don't get mad. I'm sorry." I begged.

She wasn't looking at me. She continued to bow down her head.

"It's just that.. it's just that.. I'm so embarrassed right now oppa." She replied defeatingly.

"Why? Is it because of what I said? Just forget about it, I was just joking around. Actually I didn't see much because the lights were off. You really don't need to worry. But even so, you shouldn't be ashamed of your body. Your body is perfect!"

When she heard that, her head snapped back up. "Oppa!! Just stop saying anything!" She yelled as she slapped my bare shoulder.

"Ouch! That hurt!"

She then stared at the blanket again having her mong face on.

I slowly reached for her hand.

"Are you okay now?" 

She looked at me and gave a soft nod.

"That's good. So, can I have that hug now?" 

She finally gave out a smile. 

I leaned to her closely as she did the same.

We both gave each other one big and warm embrace.

She then pulled away from the hug and then pulled my face closer to hers. Instantly our lips met and she kissed me lovingly. Without any hesitation, I kissed her back.

When we started to loose out breaths, she broke our kiss and then placed her forehead against mine.

"I'm sorry if I slept last night." She was apoligizing adorably.

"That's fine. Just remember, next time I won't let you off easily. You owe me one.

She gave out a sweet laugh.

"I guess so." She answered back.

I was happy. Having her in my arms is enough. She is my strength and light. Without her I have no power nor any guide to move forward. She is my everything. She is my life.

----------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 16! How did you guys think about this chapter? :)