Chapter 23: Oppa, I'm sorry!

My heart has always belonged to you: A Monday Couple Fanfic

Hi everyone! Here's a new update. But this chapter is quite short. I wanted to extend it but well I really want to have the ending as it is for this chapter. You'll know why this chapter is short once you get to the end.

Song Ji hyo's POV

Do we fight?

Of course we do. What couple doesn't?

Fighting and making up is always present in a relationship but these are both important aspects that allow a couple to know each other better; building a stronger and healthier bond.

Or probably... these are just situations that are unescapable. We just can't help but argue about who's right and who's wrong because we have differences. Differences that often times we just can't accept.

But if you truly love each other, in the end, it doesn't matter who was right. The significant thing is that we realize that no relationship is perfect. And every imperfection our partner has, is a test of how strong your relationship is together.

Will you accept it or reject? Will both you of make it or break it?

.......................

This is just one of those moments....

------------------------------------

 

Oh How I wish I could just read Gary's mind!!

"Oppa, pick up. Please pick up." I chanted as I drove myself towards his place.

Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring...

"The number you have dialed is busy at the moment, please try...."

"Aisshh! I'm starting to hate that woman's voice." I threw the phone onto the passenger seat beside me.

As I reached his home, I quickly ran up the stairs, entered his passcode and got in.

"Oppa, are you home?!" I searched frantically around the whole place, holding onto my chest to keep it from exploading from the panic state I was in.

Sadly, there was no sign that he came home after filming.

I stood in the dark room staring blankly at the curtains of windows. The sun was going down and I could see that sky was getting orange from the little open space between the drapes.

"Of course!" I suddenly remembered.

" If his not here, then he would be most probably be there!!" I jumped.

Once again I increased my pace, ran out of the room and made my way back to the car. I bet the neighbors are wondering what's going on from all the noise and fuss I made in just a few minutes.

It was starting to get dark and traffic was building up.

"Oh come on!" I yelled inside my car when I came to a stop light filled with long lines on cars.

While waiting for the cars to move forward inch by inch every thirty seconds, I tried dialling his number again but then....

"The number you are calling is currently unavailable."

"What?! He turned off his phone? How can he do this to me? Is he really that mad?"

I was certainly in a state of shock.

Ji hyo you need to calm down. Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out.

Once I felt better, I searched through my phonebook and pressed call.

"Oppa, it's Ji hyo." I said as soon as the other line anwered.

"Oh, Ji hyo-ah. is there something wrong? Why are you calling.?

"Oppa, please tell me that you're Gary... please..." I was now desperate to find him.

"Uuhhhmmm... Ji hyo... I'm sorry but his not with me."

"Ohhhh, really?... is that so?" I answered, dismayed. "Are you in your studio Gil oppa?"

"Yes, I am. Ji hyo why, what happened? Did you and Gary fight?" I winced when said the word 'fight'.

"I don't know oppa, I don't know... anyway please call me as soon as you hear from him, okay? I'm hanging up."

"Arasso, Ji hyo. I will."

As soon as the call ended, I dialed another number.

"Oppa....."

"Ji hyo? Why, what' wrong? You still haven't found him?"

"Ohh.."

"I'm sorry Ji hyo, I should have stopped him when I saw him leave."

"No, Haha oppa.. it's my fault. I should have talked to him when I had the chance when we were moving to the final location. I'm so stupid. I should have been more keen."

"Ji hyo, I think Gary is just over reacting. I'm sure he'll get over it. You know he is just so sensitive when it comes to you. But..."

"But what?"

"Well, you and Seo joon-ssi actually really kissed. Admit it, I saw it with my own two eyes."

"Yah!! Oppa!! That was just a challenge!! Like what we said, we are both actors. That was nothing!" I screamed.

"Hahahaha.. hey don't get mad.."

I tried to even out my breathing. "You're not really helping oppa.."

"Okay, okay... but I think you just have to leave him alone tonight. I'm sure he'll call you tomorrow. Go home Ji hyo, we had a long day today. You need to rest already."

"I know but.." I can't just let him be. But probably I should. Haha oppa was right. Maybe Gary doesn't want to talk to me yet. But I'm still very worried about him.

"Arasso, I'll go to one more place and if he's not there, I'll go straight home." I gave in.

"Okay. Be careful Ji hyo and drive safely,"

"Dae oppa. Thank you."

I finally got free from all the cars and traffic; it took about 30mins. I sped up the accelerator when I was off the main highway.

It was dark already. My eyes went over the time below the stereo of the car. "7:50". I've been looking for him for almost 3 hours already.

Oh I really hope that he is there. No, no, he must be there. I'm sure of it. He said when he needed a place to think he would go our view, the Monday Couple view. So, I'm sure of it.

With my determination, I hurriedly drove towards the uphill.

I turned off the engine when I arrived and ran like crazy towards the cliff.

The night was beautiful and the lights were shining brightly. It was like a pot of gold was shimmering right below.

"Oppa?" I said weakly. I think I lost voice. Tears were now filling up my eyes.

I couldn't move. My feet were now stuck on place.

"Oppa?!" I shouted.

My legs failed to hold me anymore and I fell to the ground.

"Oppa!!" Why? Why?

I was devastated, shocked, defeated and exhausted.

"Why?" I sniffed with my tears streamed down my cheeks.

I was sure that he would be here. But....

I was wrong.

I have been looking for him for hours but now I'm lost.

I'm tired and worried. All I want to do is see him right now.

"Oppa, I'm sorry!" I shouted through the dead air feeling cold and lonely.

"Oppa, I'm sorry!" I yelled again towards the city that was full of life, shining endlessly. But sadly, nothing good about it made what I feel any lighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love should always prevail.... Right?.... Right?

This is just nothing, right? Please someone tell me that everything's going to be fine.

Can anyone just tell me where he is? Chaebal.. Chaebal...