Victorious

Opposites Attract

    Jonghyun splashed his face with water in the bathroom.

    "You're being weird Jonghyun...This is for your father. Don't be swayed by a girl you don't even know. You can do it."

    Jonghyun did a little fighting fist pose in the mirror to himself and walked out. However, to his surprise, Suzy was waiting outside for him. She was wearing a cute pink skirt with a nice white blouse. Jonghyun thought she looked great.

    "Uh..." Jonghyun scratched his head.

    "I just wanted to apologize properly," Suzy explained and went over to check his shirt. 

    "It's fine, really," and Jonghyun started to back away from her. 

    "Oh, alright," she accepted, "I suppose we should go back now."

    The rest of the way back was completely silent, but that was broken when the two finally reached their table. 

    "Suzy-ssi, Jonghyun-ssi!" one of the team members shouted, already drunk, "There's a new challenge! The team candidate that drinks the most shots wins!"

    Suzy majorly disapproved but everyone urged her to do it. Jonghyun knew he had a big tolerance for alcohol and didn't get drunk easily. 

    "No way," Suzy declined. 

    "Suzy-ssi!"

    "Team jangnim!" 

    "Hae bo sae yo!" (Please try it - formal) 

    "Suzy!"

    "Alright, alright!" Suzy finally gave in and she whispered to Jonghyun, "Let's purposely end this quick."

     Soju glasses 1, 2, and 3 went by in a flash. Suzy waited for Jonghyun to stop at some number, but Jonghyun kept going. Suzy knew that if she stopped first, it would all end, but losing, was something she could never tolerate. 4,5,6...already 15 now...

     "Jonghyun-ssi!" Suzy wailed and buried her face into his shoulder.

     Jonghyun was taken aback, still sober. 

     "Suzy-ssi..." he said uncomfortably.

     "You, you!" she pointed her index finger at him while swaying from side to side. 

     "Nae?" Jonghyun asked. 

     "Oh," MinHyuk laughed, "It seems as though Suzy-ssi has lost!"

     "Eh?" Suzy glared at MinHyuk, "Me? Lose? Heh, I'll show you who's really won."

     She stared at Jonghyun and slapped both of her hands on his face. 

     "This is real winning."

     And she kissed him hard on the lips.