Alls Well that Ends Well

Opposites Attract

      So now, it's been four months since that day. Much has changed and much has remained the same. 

      As for Gyungdae, it turns out that Lee YaeJae was in capable physical condition to go back, but after relaxing at home for so long, he decided to enjoyed being with his family more.

      "I know I'm late, but I've gotten my priorities straight now," he had claimed. 

      The CEO position? Well, to start off, Jonghyun's team had actually won the challenge. And word got out about his team's fashion idea project and another company offered to purchase the collection. Since it had been based off mainly Jonghyun's contributions, when it was purchased, Jonghyun obtained quite the sum. Now, the CEO position...

 

 

 

 

 

      PARK GAEHYUN. 

      Suzy and Jonghyun both decided even if they took the CEO position, it would be hard to maintain a relationship. 

      As for Bora, well...she had gone on a tour of Europe with Mrs. Lee and while there, she had fell in love with French cuisine and decided to study more about in the Le Marmiton, in France, obviously. Mrs. Lee had discussed it her husband, and they purchased a nice apartment in the country.

      "So, basically, Oma found a better child?" Jonghyun had asked his father.

      "I hate being separated," Mr. Lee had said, "But, your mother's always wanted a daughter."

 

     Jonghyun and Suzy were seated a nice restaurant and she took a sip of red wine. Jonghyun couldn't help but simply stare at her, using his chin as a rest.

     "What?" Suzy almost spit out her drink.

     "What?" Jonghyun mocked her voice.

     "Stop staring!" Suzy giggled, "It makes me feel awkward. Why? Is there something on my face?"

     "No, your face is perfect and ever so beautiful," Jonghyun said.

     "Cheesy!" Suzy pointed her finger at her open mouth in disgust. 

     "We've been through so much to get to where we are now," Jonghyun pouted, "And you can't even accept one lame pick up line?"

     "I need better," Suzy crossed her arms. 

     The waiter came in with their meals. 

     "Tortellini for the pretty lady," the waiter smiled, "And Chicken Parmigiana for her charming spouse."

     "Oh, we're not---" but Jonghyun interrupted her.

     "Thank you," he winked at her subtly, "We're newly weds." 

     "Oh, then just one moment!" the waiter quickly ran and came back.

     "Bruschetti," he presented and laid the small plate down on the white silkly table cloth, "It's on the house."

     "Thank you so much," Jonghyun said.

     After the waiter left, Suzy narrowed her eyes at him.

    "Who said I was getting married to you?" 

    "You never know," Jonghyun shrugged and bit into his dinner.

    "What if I get sick of you?" Suzy asked him deviously.

    "You can't."

    "And why's that?" she asked, snobbily.

    "Because," and Jonghyun took his finger and dabbed Suzy's nose with some sauce.

    "Yah!"

    "You love me," he answered coolly.

    "Yeah," Suzy wiped her nose with her napkin, "But I don't even know why."      

    "You just do," Jonghyun replied casually.

    "How do you know that?" 

   "Because I love you too." 

   "You make absolutely no sense," Suzy rolled her eyes.

   "That's why you love me," Jonghyun laughed. 

   "To a smarter you," Suzy announced and lifted her wine glass.

   "To a better girlfriend for me!" Jonghyun teased.

   And they both sipped their wine.

   "I really hate you," Suzy scowled at him.

   Jonghyun smiled.

   "I really really hate you too."