Chapter 08

House of EXO (Edited Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joon Myeon, KyungSoo, and SeHun were the only ones in the house, doing their own activities when they heard loud commotion outside the house. Getting curious, they walked towards the front door just to see the BaekYeol was in alerted position, facing a stranger with suitcases.

“BaekHyun! ChanYeol! What’s going on? We heard the loud commotions even from inside the house!” Joon Myeon asked the duo troublemaker before his eyes landed on the stranger guy. “Ah, you must be the new roommate, Tao from China, is it?” SuHo immediately realized it when he saw the suitcases on the floor beside the guy.

“Ah… yes… yes… Tao. Move in…” Tao answered with his best Korean which is very terrible, just like how ChanYeol skill in Chinese.

“You’re our new housemate?” BaekHyun asked Tao. He’s getting a bit irritated. “Why did you say you’re not when I’m asking you before. You made us look like stalker that wanted to rob you or something. You even almost hit me. Are you a black belt by the way?”

Tao could only stand there, confused of what BaekHyun was rambling about. He had no idea at all what the shorter boy talking about. Couldn’t blame him, he’s only know limited Korean words.

“Baek, can’t you see our new housemate have no idea what you’re thinking about?” Joon Myeon scolded BaekHyun before turned to look at Tao. But before he could say a word, the presence of Yi Xing appeared home. How relief the three Korean boys when they saw their Chinese housemate.

“Yi Xing hyung, help!” Joon Myeon cried out his desperation in help to the latest housemate of them.

 

“Hi… My name is Huang Zi Tao from Qing Dao, China. You can just call me Tao for short. Nice meeting you all.” Tao introduced himself in his very terrible and broken Korean. At least, he knows more Korean words than ChanYeol knows Chinese words.

“Hey Tao, just curious question, is by any chance, you’re a black belt? You almost chopped my head off this afternoon.” BaekHyun asked the new housemate. Because of his fast speed in talking, Tao could only look at him dumbfounded and seemed tried to progress what his words slowly.

Having no choice, Tao turned to look at Yi Xing for help. After Yi Xing helped him translated into Chinese, he just answered back to Yi Xing in his mother language. “I am not black belt. But I have learnt martial art for 10 years. I don’t use it for violence though, I’m sorry for before, that’s just self defense.”

“Then why do you come to Seoul then?” Yi Xing asked the younger boy which is his new roommate of Room 6.

“I have this opportunity to get enroll in one of martial art schools here in Korea for full scholarship. But since, my Korean is very bad, I need to attend language school for my Korean also.” Tao answered Yi Xing back. “That’s why you have no idea how happy I am to know that I have same nationality friends with me in the same house. I was already so frustrated thinking how I am going to converse in Korean with my language ability. I have zero understanding of it.”

“No worry, Tao. You’ll be able to speak fluent soon. If there’s anything you need help with, just come to us, ok? These guys are good guys; they will help you for sure.”

LuHan, being kind, explained what the two Chinese’s conversation for the rest of Korean boys so they know about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter