Chapter 03

House of EXO (Edited Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everything goes smoothly for the four housemates as they all get along very well. With KyungSoo appearance in the house, all of them have the chance of eating very decent meal, since KyungSoo is a great cook.

“Oh My Gosh! KyungSoo! I know I’ve said it many times, but I won’t get tired to say that your cooking is really, really daebak! You should have opened up your own restaurant!” LuHan complimented KyungSoo for the hundred times already in his a week move in the house.

“Thank you, LuHan hyung.” KyungSoo shyly thanked the older; his face was red in embarrassment.

“LuHan hyung is right! You should have opened up your own restaurant, hyung.” SeHun joined in praising KyungSoo cooking skill. “It’s such a waste for such great chef like hyung to show it out.”

“I agree with Sehunnie. You always love to cook. Why don’t you take cooking class or something, KyungSoo?” Joon Myeon joined in the praising mode and giving suggestion for his cousin because since KyungSoo has moved in with them, he hasn’t got anything to do except staying at house and cooking for them. Of course KyungSoo has his own reason for moving suddenly in Seoul, but since that’s his own personal privacy, the others didn’t want to disturb that. Only Joon Myeon know the real reason of his moving in.

“I’ve been thinking lately too, hyung. I don’t want to just stay here without doing anything. I think I want to take part time job, the same time maybe I can look up for any good cooking school around.”

“KyungSoo, that’s a great idea, really.” Joon Myeon was totally agreed with his cousin decision.

 

KyungSoo was busy in selecting some choices of the best local cooking schools he can enroll too, at the same time also searching for some part time jobs available for him to take. And it proves to be a hard task to do as he slammed his head on the table depressingly.

“This school seems not bad…”

A low bass voice shocked KyungSoo as he looked up to see Kris who was looking at some schools information he’s gathered.

“Kris… Kris hyung…”

KyungSoo was a bit startled at the appearance of the tallest one in the house. Since the day he moved in the house, he hasn’t been too much in conversing words with the latter. Well, probably because of Kris’s mysterious and charismatic vibe he gives out.

Kris chuckled seeing the uncomf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter