Chapter 21

House of EXO (Edited Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Park Chanyeol...!” Chanyeol shot up from his desk when his bedroom door was burst opened in force, revealing the tiny Kyungsoo with his hands on both of his hips plus angry face.

“Yes, Kyungsoo? What can I help you with?” Chanyeol shot his mega watt smile at the angry chef of the house.

“You are supposed to go for groceries shopping this week!”

Chanyeol directly slammed his hand on his forehead. Shoot! He has forgotten about it. This week is supposed to be his turn to go buy the groceries, but because of his lately exam had made him completely forgotten about it. “I am so sorry Kyungsoo. I really forgot about it. I’ve been busy studying for my exam lately. I am so sorry...” the happy virus apologized right away as he grabbed his jacket and put it on.

Kyungsoo angry expression changed immediately as he must have felt guilty for scolding the happy virus before asking first. “I am sorry for yelling at you, I also forgot that you’re busy with your exams. You can continue your study. I’ll go buy the groceries.”

“Kyungsoo, you do know your two hands won’t be enough to carry all the groceries, right?” Chanyeol teased the younger.

“I can ask Kris hyung and Tao to accompany me. They’re downstairs with nothing to do anyway.” Kyungsoo stopped Chanyeol from leaving the room.

“Seriously? Kris hyung for groceries shopping, Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol laughed.

“No worry, it’s time for our Kris hyung to move his for doing something good. Or he will starve to death tonight.” Kyungsoo replied Chanyeol with his mischievous eyes.

“Well, thanks then Kyungsoo. I promise I’ll go for groceries next week.” Chanyeol smiled as he took off the jacket he’s already wearing.

“No problem Yeol.” Kyungsoo left the room as he headed downstairs to witness the childish bickering of Kris and Tao. Kyungsoo just shook his head as he approached the two of them. “You two go with me for groceries shopping or there won’t be dinner for tonight.”

“What? I already did the groceries last week.” Tao rejected.

“Both of you have nothing to do anyway. Come on, my two hands won’t be enough to carry all the groceries.” Kyungsoo persuaded. “Besides, Chanyeol is busy with his exams, I don’t want to disturb his studying time.”

“One condition.” Unexpectedly, Kris was the one who said. Kyungsoo looked at the older with raising eyebrows. “I need to buy some instant noodles for my emergency food in the night.” Hearing the word ‘instant noodle’ is just like a poison in Kyungsoo ears, but as long as he has help, he think he might be able to close one eye, just for today.

“Fine. Just for today.”

 

“Hyung, you have already bought too many instant noodles already! I think a dozen is more than enough!” Kyungsoo protested as he saw how the older kept putting the instant noodles and lots of unhealthy foods in the trolley. As the chef of the house, he couldn’t let his brothers eat those unhealthy foods.

“Kyungsoo, how can a dozen is enough? We have 12 persons leaving in the house, only one pack for one person? Are you kidding me?” Kris protested. “Wow... instant sausages!” the older eyes brightened up as he saw all kind of instant foods in front of him.

“Yi Fan Ge, look what I get!” Tao joined the older in picking all the foods which listed under Kyungsoo ‘No No’ foods.

“Put it on.” Kris just smiled at the younger as his hand kept working on picking whatever his eyes like to see.

Knowing there won’t be any effect in scolding the two brothers of his, Kyungsoo decided to take action on his own hand. Secretly, he put back all the thing the two took back to the racks. “Kyungsoo hyung, that’s my chicken soup! Why do you put it back?” Tao complained as he took it back and put it back on the trolley.

“You call that chicken soup? This is not healthy, Zi Tao!” Kyungsoo nagged.

“But it’s good!” Tao defended.

“Aw Kyungsoo, you’re no fun! Kris teased the you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter