Chapter 07

House of EXO (Edited Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When ChanYeol and BaekHyun came back home from their part time job, they were surprised with the appearance of their new housemate. Yes, the one from China.

“Ah you two are back, come here… meet our new housemate from China. This is Yi Xing…” Joon Myeon introduced Yi Xing to the duo.

“Ah… Ni hao…(how are you)?” ChanYeol greeted Yi Xing with his broken accent. “Wo… er… Wo shi ChanYeol…(I am ChanYeol)”

“Do you know you sound like broken radio just now?” BaekHyun complained as he hit ChanYeol head playfully then turned to smile at Yi Xing. “Hi there, I’m BaekHyun.”

Yi Xing smiled back at both of them. “Hi… I’m Yi Xing… Nice to meet you two…”

“Where are the others?” ChanYeol asked around.

“LuHan hyung and MinSeok hyung were hanging out with their teammates.” KyungSoo answered him. “Kris hyung has a photo shoot with Jongin tagging along.”

“What? Kris hyung bring him along to the photo shoot?” BaekHyun and ChanYeol were surprised.

“Well, what can Kris do? Jongin wouldn’t let go of his grip on Kris.” Joon Myeon sighed. “It’s been a week, but that boy hasn’t able to open himself up to us yet.”

“Well, according to MinSeok hyung, we can’t force him to. All we can do is just wait until he feel comfortable around us then he’ll open to us.” SeHun spoke up.

“I know. But still, it’s very sad to see him like that. Wonder what happen to him actually.” Joon Myeon was very concerned about Jongin.

“Well, seems like he listens to Kris hyung. Maybe Kris hyung can make him talk more.”

“Well, let’s just hope so.”

 

“So, you’re from ChangSa? Wow… I’ve never been there before, but I heard ChangSa people eat spicy food the best, is it?” LuHan started rambled himself in Chinese because he’s so happy to finally meet the same nationality friend.

Kris just rolled his eyes when he protested that he’s Chinese also, but being flatly rejected by LuHan saying that he’s not included because he’s Canadian nationality.

“You mean, you’re selected as a trainee in the SM Company? That’s a huge company! You must be amazing dancer that you able to get in.”

“Give him a break, ok? You kept rambling yourself. What’s the point of asking question but then you answered it yourself? Give the poor boy a chance to say something, Chinese deer!”

Kris ignored the glare LuHan sent him, “You shut up, foreign giraffe! I didn’t ask for your opinion! Just mind your own fanboy there!” LuHan signed towards Jongin who has been sitting beside Kris all the time.

“He’s not my fanboy!”

“Whatever; Like I care.”

Yi Xing could only watch in awe the childish bickering; since only he himself knew what they’re bickering about; he could only laugh it off. From his eyes, he could see the boy called Jongin was showing no reaction at all; Joon Myeon and KyungSoo were only shaking their heads, gave up on bickering two and walked away; ChanYeol and BaekHyun seemed discussing something interestingly while the youngest SeHun wasn’t been affected at all, still concentrating on his portable gam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter