Chapter 32

House of EXO (Edited Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, the D-Day has come. The eleven boys left Korea excitingly for China. Happiness could be seen from their faces, especially those three Chinese boys. They’re going home.

“Passengers, we’re about to land. Please fasten your seatbelt.”

Hearing the announcement, all eleven boys were shot up straight in their seats excitingly as the plane about to land. They’re finally reached China, QingDao.

“Alright everyone, remember back to our buddy system in case we got separated somewhere, ok?” Kris reminded his brothers again about their buddy system which they have agreed before, in case someone got separated or missing in the crowd of China. At first, everyone was against that idea, commenting that they’re not children anymore, but considering the fact they couldn’t speak Chinese at all, and it would be trouble if one of them got missing, they’re reluctantly agreed to it.

Luhan, Kris, and Yi Xing would be the three that lead them in China since they speak Chinese. Joon Myeon and Kyungsoo will stick to Yi Xing; Minseok, Jongdae, and Sehun will stick to Luhan, while Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Jongin will stick to Kris.

“Alright, here our van is coming. Let’s go!” Following Kris lead, the ten brothers got inside the van that will take them to their place to stay for the week.

“Hyung, I want to go to the beach! I heard from Tao that kept bragging about the beauty of the beach in his hometown.” Sehun whined to his Luhan hyung.

“We will have time to go there later, Sehunnie. We need to make plans how to surprise Tao tomorrow night.” Luhan said out which getting the attention of everyone in the van.

“Any ideas, everyone?”

“Hyung, I can’t think right now. I’m too hungry to think of something. Can we go for lunch or something first?” It’s Baekhyun who whined at his Kris hyung.

Hearing Baekhyun whine made everyone aware of their grumbling stomach as well as they decided to go for lunch first before headed to their staying place.

“Alright. What do you guys want to eat?” Kris asked.

And without hesitation, all ten of them answered with the same answer which made Kris almost went deaf.

“HOT POT!

 

“It’s Christmas Eve, everyone!”

Chanyeol loud and exciting voice successfully woke everyone up from their slumber. Everyone groaned as they’re forcefully woken up after few hours sleeping. Thanks to the duo troublemaker that insisted to spend their first day in China by exploring the area until 3 in the morning. And now, early in the morning, Chanyeol has already spirited up after few hours sleeping.

“Seriously Chanyeol, early in the morning?” Luhan groaned annoyingly as he threw himself on the couch to continue his sleep.

“Hyung, it’s our second day in China. We only have a week here! Of course we have to spend it to the maximum!” Chanyeol defended himself.

“I grew up in China. I don’t feel the excitement like yours, so just let me go back to my dream.” Luhan answered him lazily, still with his eyes closed.

“But hyung, you’re our leader. How are we supposed to go around without you? We might get lost!” Chanyeol whined.

“I am not the only translator here!” Luhan said before he turned his back towards the younger boy and fell asleep back. “Ask Yi Fan.”

Chanyeol pouted as he saw no presence of Kris around. That hyung of his is definitely still in his bed, and it will be ten times harder to wake him up than Luhan. Bright sparks come to him when he spotted the only last hope he has. “Yi Xing hyung...”

“What?” Yi Xing who just came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter