Chapter 05

House of EXO (Edited Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Once again, I’m sorry for spilling the coffee on your shirt. You can have my shirt. Just consider as my apologizing gift.” MinSeok once again apologized to the guy.

“No need to apologize. I was in hurry as well that I didn’t notice you. And thank you for lending me your shirt. I will make sure to give back your shirt.” The guy bowed his head in manner towards MinSeok.

“That’s ok. You should hurry. Aren’t you already late for your job interview?” MinSeok asked the guy.

“You’re right!” the guy just suddenly remembered as he hurriedly walked out of the house. But before he stepped out the house, he turned to look at MinSeok before hesitantly asking, “Is there any room available to rent out in here, by any chance?”

MinSeok was bit surprised for a while before digesting the meaning of the question as he smiled widely and nodded his head. “Are you interested in renting room?”

The guy smiled widely as he answered surely. “Very.”

 

That’s how the seventh and eighth housemates moved in the house. They will be sharing the room in the Room 5. The guy that MinSeok spilled coffee on is Byun BaekHyun. He’s the student in Seoul music school. Being a musician has always been his dream since forever. With his amazing voice, it wasn’t surprised that he has won over many singing competition before.

“And this is my best friends forever, Park ChanYeol.”

BaekHyun introduced his best friend, Park ChanYeol who he has been with since they’re in kindergarten. The two of them have been in the same class since kindergarten and moved together to Seoul for achieve their dream.

Park ChanYeol called himself a happy virus as he can’t stay still just for a minute. He’s a very active kid and has no knowing how to stop talking once he started. Currently, he’s studying in a law school to become a lawyer. Actually, that’s not what he wanted to do. He wanted to be idol star, but because of his parents big hope for him, he has no choice but to make his parents proud of him. He’s the only child of the family, after all.

“We’re partner in crime.”

ChanYeol grinned evilly as he proudly announced it. That’s right. Since kids, whenever and wherever the duo was, chaos and problem will never leave them. They’re known as partner in crime not for nothing.

“Well, I guess welcome to house then, duo troublemaker.”

MinSeok joke made everyone laugh out as the house has started to get merrier with each addition of housemate.

 

“Happy Christmas Eve, everybody!”

As usual, ChanYeol loud voice boomed inside the house as he cheered out loud the holy night of December. Everyone was gathering around the celebrate the holy night together in front of the Christmas tree while exchanging gifts.

It has been a month since BaekHyun and ChanYeol moved in the house, but there’s no updated news yet of new housemate moving in so far until SuHo informed them the good news.

“There will be new housemate move in after the New Year. He’s from China though,” Joon Myeon looked at LuHan and Kris.

“Why are you looking at me?” Kris asked Joon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter