Chapter 13

House of EXO (Edited Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The living room has always been occupied by the boys every night. It has been their night activity to spend the time together after dinner. Everyone was engrossed in their own activities. The oldest, Minseok and Luhan had made themselves comfortable on the couch, having game battle in their portable device in their hands, definitely soccer game again and again. The two best friends never failed to make their dongsaengs question marks about their addiction of soccer.

Kris was seen serious in discussing activity with his three amateur models, Chanyeol, Tao, and Sehun. Kris must be telling them about the project runway he will be competing at his university. Kris has the three tallest in the house to help him walk his designs on stage which was positively agreed by the three. The three has been proudly showing off their new status of models to annoy the others, especially the shorter ones like Suho and Kyungsoo. But of course, all of them would still go to show their support for Kris on the actual day of competition. They had even purposely taken a day off from their daily activities just to support their brother.

Suho and Kyungsoo were the ones focusing themselves on the television. When it involved Kyungsoo, cooking show is the only program that could attract the younger attention. Being a good hyung, he just follow what his dongsaeng wanted.

Yi Xing was definitely on his own thought, sitting on the couch not far from Minseok and Luhan.

BaekHyun, on the other hand seemed in deep conversation with JongDae. It must be about the duet singing they will be performing as homework from university.

Jongin, as usual, engrossed himself in his book, again.

Turning himself away from the television for a while, JoonMyeon eyes accidentally turned towards Yi Xing who seemed still in his own thoughts. Curiously, Joon Myeon decided to leave the television and moved the seat beside the Chinese boy. “Yi Xing, are you okay?”

Hearing Joon Myeon voice calling him, Yi Xing snapped out of his thought as he looked at the owner of the house. “Joon Myeon, I’m moving out of here.”

Yi Xing words really shocked Joon Myeon as he couldn’t help but shouted out, “WHAT? WHY?” and his shout successfully drew everyone attention away from whatever they’re doing at that moment.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Kyungsoo asked worriedly.

Joon Myeon didn’t answer KyungSoo confusion as his eyes were focused straight at Yi Xing. “Why, Yi Xing? Is there anything that make you uncomfortable in here or maybe, maybe there’s something we do that make you...”

Before Joon Myeon can finish my words, it’s ChanYeol who jumped in shock of realization. “Yi Xing hyung, you’re not moving out, right?” Hearing ChanYeol question alerted the others into realization as well. All of them are now officially stopped whatever they’re doing and gathered closer to their seat.

“Yi Xing hyung, you can’t leave.” It’s maknae SeHun who was almost in verge of tears, whine towards Yi Xing. “Hyung, you don’t like staying here with us?”

Yi Xing sighed again as he said, “No, no, that’s not. Of course I want to stay here with you guys. You are all like my family in Korea, of course I don’t want move out of here too. But I have no choice.” He said it sadly. Everyone can see how sad and desperate he was. “As you guys know, I am here because I am chosen to be a trainee in SM Company. My rental fee in here is being paid by the company, but in order to save cost, the company wouldn’t be able to pay. Instead, they decided to move all the trainees into company dorms.”

Nobody said a word after Yi Xing explanation as everyone was trying to digest the information until BaekHyun was the first one to burst out in anger.

“What? What save cost? How can they do that? I mean, they still have to pay for the dorms, right? So, what’s the difference? They will still have to pay!”

“Hyung, maybe... maybe you can talk to the company and maybe there’s another way to solve this, regarding you not moving out of the house.” Maknae SeHun tried to suggest something.  

“SeHunnie, Yi Xing is only a trainee. He can’t demand anything as he likes. He has no that kind of power.” LuHan said sadly. What LuHan said was right though. As a trainee, how could he say anything, not to mention he’s a foreigner as well; it’ll be more complicated for Yi Xing.

“But... But...”

Before Maknae finished his debate, Yi Xing cut him, “Thank you guys for your concern at me, but I will have to disappoint you. Like LuHan said, there’s nothing I can do about this. This is my dream, and I will do anything to achieve it. I am sorry.” Yi Xing apologized sincerely before he left for his bedroom.

“Yi Xing hyung really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter