Chapter 33

House of EXO (Edited Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What Tao expected when he opened wide the front door was the grinning face of his brothers that has been waiting for him and ready to endlessly until he cried out, but it turned out he was welcomed by quiet, empty, and lonely presence of anyone in front of him.

Tao was disappointed to the point he was almost burst into tears again if not for his eyes to accidently caught sight of a red box wrapped in silver ribbon sitting on top his mail box. Curiously, he approached the mail box to take hold of the box. He didn’t need to guess to know the Chinese handwriting of his name belongs to. It’s none other than Luhan.

Opening up the red box, he found a paper with address on it. “What? Only this?” Tao couldn’t believe his eyes as he explored the whole box, still to find the paper with address in it. Without wasting any more seconds, Tao dashed inside his room to grab his bag and coat before flew towards the address on the paper.

Tao didn’t know what’s going on but he didn’t want to just sit and wait for any more surprises. He wanted to see his brothers and if this is how they wanted him to play, then he will, as long as he got to see them in the end of the mission.

Approaching the house where the address was written, Tao rang the bell impatiently. In his mind, he kept praying that this wasn’t a joke somebody was playing on him. But seemed like God has taken pity on the Chinese boy that when the door was revealed opened, Tao was met eyes with a pair of familiar eyes that he has missed so much.

“Can I help you? Is there anyone you’re looking for?” It was Baekhyun who grinned evilly at Tao with his broken Chinese.

Tao couldn’t hold back his tears of happiness anymore as he threw himself on Baekhyun. “Why? You guys are so mean to me!!!” Tao could only kept protesting in the older male embrace. Baekhyun grin faded away into guilt as he hugged the Chinese boy back.

“We’re sorry, Tao. We’re just wanted to surprise you.” Baekhyun kept comforting the crying boy.

A-HEM...!

The sound of clearing throat separated the two boys in their hugging session as they turned towards the source of the sound. There, standing in front of Tao, his other ten brothers that smiled widely at him.

“I believe I deserve a hug too.” It’s Kyungsoo who voiced out first.

Tao didn’t waste any more time as he dashed towards his brothers, engulfed them into the group hug. He misses them so much that his tears couldn’t stop from flowing out.

“I miss you all so much.”

 

In the end, the twelve brothers enjoyed their Christmas night together. They’re finally spend it as a whole family; twelve of them together. Tao listened to his brothers’ stories after he came back to China and in return, Tao told them about his story as well.

Although Tao was disappointed in himself and apologized for not being able to there for his brothers when they’re in need, but none of them blamed him though. They’re just happy that they’re finally can reunite again; although it’ll be only for a week. Still, they will enjoy it to the maximum.

“Since this is Christmas night, let’s do sharing time.” Chanyeol suddenly suggested. “Anyone wanted to go first?”

“I will.” Jongin shot up to be the first, getting everyone surprise attention at him. “There’s nothing else I can say but thank you. I just want to thank you all for having me in your life. I was just none a year ago; none wanted me and I thought that I will die soon to finally reunite with m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter