Chapter 12

House of EXO (Edited Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Kyungsoo step father fiasco that night, everything seemed to turn back to normal. Kyungsoo has started to turn back to his normal self which is a relief for everyone, and that step father of his hasn’t appeared in front of them ever since.

Yi Xing sighed as he was waiting in his seat he was swept into his own world of thoughts. Without him realized, it has been months since he came to Korea. Time sure flies fast. He remembered when he was announced to be selected as the only one to be a trainee in SM Entertainment, he was so excited and happy that his dream of becoming idol was one step closer. Being on stage has always been his dream since forever.

Being a trainee in SM meant that he had to leave for Korea, a foreign country away from his home. He has no understanding of the country a all. He can’t speak the language or knowing any culture about it too. How would he able to survive?

But his desire of his dream was greater than the obstacles. Packing his bag, he left his country to fight for his dream; and seems like lucky star was on his side. Upon arriving at the new house he’ll be staying, what a relief for him to find out that there are two Chinese speakers staying which would a huge help for him. Not to mention that after a while, the roommate he’ll get is also a Chinese. Nothing could be luckier than that for him.

Yi Xing started to get adapt to his new living. He attends the Korean class everyday. After that, he will go for dance practice in the company along other trainees. It’s the same boring routine everyday for him, but he doesn’t mind a bit. He knows how hard it is the road he has to take in order to achieve his dream and he’s willing to wait. For his dream, everything is worthy. And the other reason would be his eleven housemates that have been like his family. No, they’re not only his housemates. They’re his friends, his brothers that will always support him.

“Food is here!” Yi Xing snapped out of his thought when he heard the loud voice of Tao. He looked up to see Tao that place a tray of foods on the table.

“Where’s Luhan?” Yi Xing asked the younger as his eyes searched for the older male who left with Tao earlier.

“Still in line for drinks.” Tao answered shortly as he took the seat beside Yi Xing. “Yi Fan Ge hasn’t arrived yet?”

Yi Xing just shook his head in the same time the said person showed up. “Speak of the devil.” Yi Xing laughed as Kris looked at them with confused look.

“Where’s your fanboy? Not tagging along behind you?” LuHan voice was heard behind them as they turned to look at him with a tray of drinks. They could only laughed at Kris annoyed face as he ignored L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter