Chapter 31

House of EXO (Edited Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s gotten into you four?” Joon Myeon looked bewilderedly at the four dongsaengs in front of him who just dropped the news on them.

“Hyung, let’s go to China to celebrate Christmas with Tao!” Sehun whined cutely at his hyung.

“Didn’t we promise each other that we will spend the Christmas night together, completely as twelve of us? Since Tao can’t come to us, then why don’t we go to him? Besides, I miss him so much.” Baekhyun joined the youngest in persuading the others about their plan.

“Don’t you guys miss Tao too? Let’s go make a surprise visit to him!” Chanyeol said excitedly. “Besides, I have never been to China before.”

“You do know that it’s not that easy to just go to China as you said like that, right?” Minseok looked at the dongsaengs seriously. “First, we need to see everyone schedules if it’s possible to leave for few days, especially Yi Xing impossible everyday practice. Secondly, like Chanyeol said, we have never been to China. China is big, how will you find Tao in there?”

“Minseok hyung.” Baekhyun smiled at the oldest with ‘isn’t it obvious’ look. “Have you forgotten that we have Kris hyung, Luhan hyung, and Yi Xing hyung who speak Chinese? Even we don’t know how to find Tao place, but at least, we have Chinese speaker with us.”

“Baekkie is right. About everyone schedule, we can manage. We can discuss and find the perfect time to take days off together. As long as we wanted to, there would be a way, hyung.” Chanyeol smiled brightly at his brothers. “Besides, Luhan hyung and Yi Xing hyung, aren’t you two miss your home? I mean, not in home, but your country?”

“Hey, I am Chinese too!” Kris defended himself.

“Yeah, but your home is in Canada. And you’re Canadian, hyung.” Sehun replied the Chinese Canadian.

“I was originally from China too!” Kris said again. He didn’t want to lose.

“Alright, alright. Let’s not fight here. Didn’t we just talk about going to China for Tao?” the mother hen Kyungsoo pulled the topic back to its place before a fight might occur.

“Right, so you guys agree with our plan?” Baekhyun looked at his brothers hopefully.

“I’m not sure about that, Baekkie.” Minseok wanted to refuse the idea when Joon Myeon cut him.

“Actually, I don’t think this is such a bad idea though.” Joon Myeon surprisingly voiced out. “I mean, Baekhyun is right. This is our Christmas that we promised to spend with each other. Minseok hyung, you’re about to leave soon. Who knew this Christmas will be the last one we spend together as whole?”

Minseok looked a bit guilty to hear Joon Myeon said about his leaving. He has no heart to see the sadness in his dongsaengs who he would be apart from very soon. He was really thankful for having such understanding brothers who didn’t object to his decision to leave and if this would be something he can do to lessen their sadness, then he would do it. Sighing, Minseok looked at his dongsaengs, “Alright. I agree with it.”

“Yes!” Baekhyun and Jongdae exchanged bright smile before they turned towards the other brothers of theirs. “Kris hyung, don’t tell me you don’t miss Tao like we do? Besides, it must have been so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter